Maybe

He closed his eyes, he was ready for this.
He kissed the top of her head, before leaning his head on hers.
Randy smiled, he was consumed by this feeling, was he in love?
And if he was, was she in love?

The music stopped, and it made him open his eyes.
They stopped swaying, but he was still holding her.
And she didn't move, what did that mean?

Reactions: OlympusBlood
The music stopped, but Dawn liked this feeling. She wanted to stand there with him for however long life gave them, and she looked up at him. "Maybe we should go inside?" she suggested. She hoped he'd want to do so, it was a lot more private, and she didn't want to kiss him in front of everybody. And if she did kiss him in front of people, she wanted to do it somewhere...more Dawn then the basketball courts.

Reactions: REincarnate
Randy nodded, and before he knew they were on their way inside.
He intertwined his fingers with hers and smiled stupidly.
They made their way down corridor after corridor.
Randy looked at her for a moment "uhm, where are we going?"

Dawn took him into the dorm. Dusk had gone somewhere, probably to tell Aston what she'd saw. "It's quieter here, and there's no basketballs," she smiled. He was really, really nice. She liked it. She wanted to kiss Randy, but she didn't want to be seen as weird to him. She waited for him to make the move.

Randy smiled and closed the door behind them.
He stepped closer to her and cupped her cheek "I wanna do something, but don't hit me.. okay?"

Dawn laughed. "And why would I do that?"

Dusk listened from outside. Was he going to--
"Oh crap." She ran off to find Aston.

Randy shrugged and leaned in, pressing his lips on hers softly.
He slowly kissed her as he brushed his thumb over her cheek.

Dawn wrapped her arms round his neck and kissed him back. 'Wow. He's a good kisser,' she thought.

As the kiss broke, he pressed his forehead against hers and wrapped his arms around her waist.
He smiled and bit his lip "that.. that went better than planned."

Randy smiled "when you look at me.. what do you see?"
He looked her in the eye, not that it mattered much, he just wanted to know how she felt.
Something in him couldn't help but be afraid, and so he asked.
He just wanted to be sure she felt at least something good.

"I see a face that says hello," Dawn finally replied. She couldn't explain how she felt. She was walking down a spiral staircase deep into her heart. That's how she felt.

"The sky," Aston answered. Dusk rolled her eyes. "Nothing's wrong. Everything's fine. What are you guys doing?"

Dawn looked at Randy.

Randy chuckled "we were just.. being." He replied before letting go and putting his arm around Dawn, facing Aston and Dusk.
As stupid as the answer sounded, it was the most accurate description he could give.

Aston nodded. He looked fine with that. Dusk raised her eyebrows. "Hey, I'm not drinking," Dawn laughed, putting her own arm around him. She was shorter than him, she was the shortest of the triplets, and her arm just about reached his shoulders. But she liked that.

Randy smiled "I know, how does it feel being sober?" He joked.
He looked at Dawn and than back at Aston "so what are you guys doing today?"

"Hey!" Dawn replied, nudging him slightly.
"Well...there's football tryouts," Aston looked excited, but Dusk looked a bit sad. She knew Aston wouldn't get the team. "I'm going to go and do some writing in the library," Dusk said.