Maybe

Randy looked away "I'm sorry.. I'll stop." He vowed as he chuckled.
He tried to keep his eyes off of her, but it was hard.
Something about this feeling made it impossible to shake it off.

They walked to the basketball courts and he looked around.
He took a deep breathe and smiled "this almost feels like actually outside."

Reactions: OlympusBlood
"Yeah, the roof is kinda depressing though," Dawn agreed. She found it equally as hard to keep her own eyes off him. He was hot. For once, she was glad Aston was exactly himself, Aston.

Reactions: REincarnate
Randy shrugged "being here with you makes it just that bit of good it needs."
He smiled and looked down "I'm sorry.. awkward.."

Dawn raised her eyebrows, but hugged him, "It's okay." She liked that. It wasn't awkward. It was something called complimenting. And Dawn enjoyed being complemented.

He hugged her back, for the first time in years a hug meant something more.
It was comforting, warm. Randy didn't know why she hugged him, but he was glad she did.
He closed his eyes, for a moment he was just like everybody else. He had someone that cared.

Randy scraped his throat and blushed "uhm.. uh.. thank you.."

"Sorry...awkward..." Dawn quoted Randy, but not in a mimicking way. "You looked like you needed a hug." She felt stupid now. But it was a nice hug. And that was all that mattered to Dawn.

Randy looked at her "Not awkward.. Nice.."
He smiled "we all know you secretly just wanted to touch me." He joked as he started laughing.

Dawn rolled her eyes, copying Dusk then, and laughed. "What? Why you..." she sounded angry, but in a joke way. She did not want to touch him. Okay, maybe she did. But not in the basketball courts.

He smiled "I'm glad you have a sense of humour, this would've gone down totally wrong if you didn't."
He looked around and pulled out his phone, he put on some music and looked at her "may I have this dance?"

Dawn strugged. "Yeah, is it hip-hop or what?" She hoped it would be something slow. It was funny, Aston was a fast guy, but Dawn was so slow.

Randy shook his head "no.. uhm.. Mariah Carey.. it's uhm.. a bit old school.. a bit slow.. if you don't mind."
He stepped closer as the song started to play and took her hand.

"That's okay," she smiled, and held his hand too. She loved dancing. She just generally loved hip-hop because it let her feel the music, be the music, and dance to the music, all at the same time. It was her favourite genre. It was just...her.

He pulled her closer, one hand on her waist, the other holding her hand.
Randy tried his hardest to look away, but his gaze fell upon hers and there was no way he could look away now.
He smiled as they swayed along with the music, just them.

Randy was finally just him, with just someone who was just her.
No fake responses, no fake emotions, no fake anything, just them..

Dawn looked deep into Randy's eyes as they danced. She warned to explore his soul and see his true emotions. He was the perfect guy to her, he was good-looking, and he was funny, and he could dance. Dawn felt...complete. Something she hadn't felt for a long time.

Randy smiled "you give me.. a good feeling.."
This all was new to him, he didn't know what to do next, he just knew he wanted to be here.
He wanted to be around her.

Randy slowly wrapped his arm around her, still holding her hand tightly.
Inching closer to her, knowing that he was going to probably invade a zone he never been in.

"Good? You give me the best feeling I've ever felt," she replied, not taking her eyes off his. Dawn liked him. She saw him come closer, but she wasn't afraid. She wanted him to come closer, she wanted to be around him.

---
"Oh. My. God," Dusk saw her sister with Aston's friend. And they were dancing in a romantic fashion.

Randy blushed "I'm glad I make you feel good.. I want to make you feel good."
He whispered before kissing her cheek "Like I said, I'll always be here for you."

He kissed Dawn! She blushed, she felt like he loved her. She knew she loved him. Maybe he was fooling her. She didn't care. It felt nice. She swayed to the music, the beat now the sound of her heart, fast. She could feel herself go red, but she didn't stop it. She wanted to cry, she was so happy.

Randy let go of her hand, only to pull her into his arms and holding her close.
He felt comfortable, happy, he felt like he was falling for a girl he had just met.
But instead of hesitating and being scared, he was reaching out, letting it in.

Dawn rested her head on his chest , smiling. She was falling down a hole, but this time nobody was going to drag her out of it. Love was a nice feeling. She'd never really felt it. She loved her family, of course, but this was a new kind of love. She didn't mind that they didn't know each other well. It was love.

--
"Oh no. Oh no no no no no," Dusk watched them. She wasn't jealous, she just didn't want anybody else to be happy. Dusk was a bit like that. She's a heartless person.