Maybe

"Not really. You're like the first person I've actually spoke to," Aston looked down at his feet dangling in the water. "What's your story?"

Reactions: REincarnate
Randy shrugged "My dad wanted to get rid at me after my mom died, because it pushed me over the edge and I was becoming violent."

Reactions: OlympusBlood
"In an insane way or..." Aston didn't know what to say but he knew that his dad was nutty. He didn't want to upset Randy by asking too much, but he did want to know about him.

Randy shook his head "I'm the insane one, not him. Anyway.. it's only because I can't come to terms with the fact that she's gone and everybody else just gave up on her."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fair enough. I'd probably be like that too," Aston strugged as his soul died. He couldn't even remember.

Aston looked at him quietly and shook his head, "Dawn told me but it doesn't really get into my head. I don't remember death."

"No it's okay. Why get upset? I don't remember the woman. Stupid as it sounds. Don't have time to remember, do I?" Aston did a lopsided smile. But the words from his mouth felt like they came from Dusk's, feeling less.

Well that was rude, Dusk thought, stealthily following Leo around.

Randy looked at him and frowned slightly "it's okay to feel Ashton.. I'm not going to use it against you or anything.."

"I don't though, not about her," Aston felt angry that he was being questioned, though he didn't show it. He could feel, just, why feel when you never saw or heard or remembered?

"Yeah, what are you studying?" Aston nodded, pretty sad that he had sounded so lame.