Maybe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Randy nodded "alright, see you on the other side man. Good luck."
He patted Aston on the back before rushing towards the pitch.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Aston took a deep breath before walking into the changing rooms. A lot of the stronger boys began laughing. Aston walked to an area where nobody could see and he got changed. He looked nervously at the hoodie he'd put on the floor, before slinging it back on. He looked pretty funny with his hoodie on and red football shorts. He tied his black football boots very slowly as the other try-out members pushed past him into the football pitch. Aston began to regret this but he walked outside.

The football pitch was a very nice area. There was white lines where the pitch was, and the grass wasn't dry, but it wasn't horrible and dewy. It wasn't very long, but it was a bit. Aston just enjoyed the grass tickle his ankles before realising where everybody was, and looking out for Randy.

There wasn't many people watching the trials. It wasn't really hard to not spot him. He grinned.

Reactions: REincarnate
Randy got up and walked up the pitch "hey, wanna practise before you try out?"
Helping Aston out was in his priority list, and all the other people looked fairly mean.

"Okay," Aston replied, pretty pale at the size of his peers. He didn't have a ball, but they looked like they did. "Sorry, I need to borrow this," he ran over to one of them and took the ball out of his hands before he could protest. The guy stared at him, as did everybody else, but Aston suddenly didn't mind, because he had a friend, and all those doofuses had were their muscles. He passed the ball to Randy, and stood in goal waiting. He had to focus. There was him and the ball. And Randy. But not the others.

Randy took the ball and started doing some tricks, he kicked the ball upwards,
As it started making his way down he jumped, did a backflip and kicked the ball towards the goal.

Aston watched in awe at Randy. The ball flew through the air, spinning a bit, which was not good in Aston's eyes, and went shooting into the goal. Aston cheered. He forgot he was supposed to save it. Some of the guys cheered too. The others murmured stuff like "show-off".

Randy chuckled "hey, you gotta stop the ball, I promise I won't do any tricks anymore. Just shooting."
He looked at the people cheering, it had been a while since he heard cheering.

Aston blushed, embarrassed. He threw the ball back to Randy. He grinned, and hoped Randy would try for the team. They could go and practice together and...no. That wouldn't happen. Aston wouldn't get on the team, he thought.

Randy smiled and took the ball, he backed up "Ready? Here it comes."
He ran to the ball and shot. He turned around and hoped Aston would get the ball.

Aston had the ball fly towards him. He jumped, and brushed the ball, but he hit it away from the goal. He smiled, he'd actually saved the goal! Doing a little victory dance before someone else kicked their ball at him and hit his head. "Ow..." he danced around dizzily.
"That was harsh," one of the guys muttered. Aston shook his head, "it's okay." He tried to sort his mind out. He felt like his brain had been rattled. Still, he kicked the ball to Randy.

Randy looked over at the guys "aye, you! 1v1 me."
The guy looked big, dumb power, but he wasn't going go let anyone hurt Aston.
Aston was his friend, and so he would do whatever it takes to do right.

The guy walked up to him, and faced him, saying how he should fuck off 'cause he had no business being on the pitch.
Randy chuckled and walked over to Aston "hey, game or tricks? You decide."

"If I could do them, I'd do both," Aston raised his eyebrows at this guy. He looked funny, crossed eyed as he tried to focus, but did it really matter? He looked at the guy, "You should blow up yourself. You don't look like a very good football player to me either."

Randy chuckled "ok, show me what you got. Know any tricks?"
He was getting cocky, walking beside his boots.
He knew that this could either go well, or backfire way too hard.

The guy started kicking the ball up and than did some tricks, no special ones, just basic.
Randy started laughing and put his arm around Aston as he whispered "this guy is doing starter tricks, this is gonna be fine."

Aston smirked slightly. He could watch these tricks and save the ball easy. Well, maybe not easy, but pretty well.

Randy stepped away from Aston "okay man, now or never."

The guy did one last trick and as the ball got air, he kicked and tripped over the ball.
Everybody started laughing at him, including Randy.

Aston kept a very straight face. He had no reason to laugh at this guy. He would do the same thing, probably. And besides, this was important to him. This was serious to him.

Randy walked up to the guy and helped him up.
Before taking the ball, he started doing tricks, some advanced, some simple.
To him it all was easy, as the ball got air, he again did a flip and kicked the ball towards the goal.

Focused this time, Aston leapt to curl up around the ball as he caught it. He stood up, triumphing and throwing the ball high up in the air. The guy who it belonged to picked it up and laughed at the entertainment he saw. Aston grinned. More popular then the Christmas pantamine.

Randy smiled "aye, you got it man!"
He walked over to Aston and gave him a pat on the back "you're gonna rock these tryouts like nobody's business."

Aston nodded. Randy did not make sense, but it was true enough. He grinned. The try-outs were practically his now. He thought.