Maybe

Randy nodded "hey.."
As Aston suggested to go to a shop, Randy protested "It's okay.. really.."
Aston seemed like a nice guy, but ever since Randy said what he said.. he seemed.. weirder out.
He didn't care anyway, it was just a compliment.
He lend back and closed his eyes "one step at a time." He whispered quietly.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
"You need clothes," Aston argued back. People didn't come here without getting clothes. It just wasn't...right.

Reactions: REincarnate
Randy looked at him "I'll be fine.. These clothes are fine.. I'll figure something out."
He sighed and took out his phone "I'll text my aunt, see if she can drop off my stuff."
Randy smiled and started texting, than put his phone back in his pocket "It's all gonna be okay."

Randy stretched and laid against the wall, closing his eyes once again.
He yawned and slowly fell asleep.

Aston looked at all the people in the room asleep, and got ready for bed. He started to walk down the corridors in his pyjamas, back to that group of people he saw earlier. It wasn't very late, but classes had ended an hour ago.

For a while Randy's sleep was peaceful, nice if you could call it that.
His phone buzzed and made him jolt awake.
He looked at the text and got up as fast as he could, he quietly left the room and walked to the entrance of the building.
The door opened and his aunt dropped two bags "There, all your clothes, and I put some candy and stuff in there too.. I don't know if you had any."
she smiled and hugged him, Randy felt like he was going to break and just closed his eyes "I am so sorry.." he whispered softly.

Randy's aunt nodded "I know.. Look, it's going to be okay.. Just hold on, okay? You'll get through this."
She let go and rubbed his arm before someone came and let her out.
Randy looked down and grabbed his bag, and walked back to the dorm.

He sat back in the corner, his bags beside him.
And before he knew it, he fell asleep slowly.

Dawn woke up. She felt tired and hung over, which was just something that happened, when she noticed Randy in the corner of the room. She also noticed lots of bags. "Um. Hello?"
"Dawn, it's fine. He's Aston's friend," Dusk replied. Dawn looked confused. "Is he drunk?"
"I don't know."

Randy slowly opened his eyes and looked at them "what time is it? Is it morning yet?"
He looked around and grabbed his head "where am.. oh.. here.."

Dusk fumbled around her wardrobe to find her watch. "Six."
"Mine says one past six," Dawn corrected.

Randy nodded and stoop up "uh.. thanks.."
He stretched and grabbed his back "remind me that the wall is not nice to sleep against."

"That wall isn't nice to sleep against, but there is a bed. The one right at that end is Aston's. There's that bed though," Dusk pointed to the bed next to Aston's.

Randy sighed "oh yeah.. I knew that."
He walked over to the bed and sat down "so what do people do here? Is there even anything to do?"

Randy looked at her "I was talking about fun, what do people do here for fun?"
He smiled and shook his head "I forgot.. there is no fun here."

"No, not really. You can entertain yourself though. There's some kids that do a play every few weeks or something," Dawn suggested.

"Me," Dawn laughed jokingly. "Just joking. Yeah, there's some real divas here." She wasn't sure if he was serious or not about the cute guys part. She hoped he'd say something stating she was pretty, but that hadn't happened before...

Dusk sighed, rolling her eyes, "Dawn, you haven't done your hair, got dressed, and you aren't sober. You look like a drowned rat dragged through a bush."

Randy looked at Dusk and shook his head.
He got up and sat down next to Dawn "well actually, I think you're pretty.. but maybe.. Just maybe slow down on the booze.."
He smiled for a moment, was he really going to be sensitive? Oh god, what was happening to him "I know life is pretty messed up, the world is, but if you stay sober every once in a while, it might cease to amaze you."

Dawn looked very confused. Life was not messed up. Just the people in it. Specifically, Dusk and Aston. It was a perfect triangle. They all hated each other. "I was born sober you know. And I only party seven days a week," Dawn replied deadly serious, which resulted in Dusk crossing her arms. "Anyway, I'm not drunk, because I haven't had a drink for at least an hour."

"It's easier said than done. I bet you couldn't give up booze for a week," Dusk smirked. Dawn nodded, in a way that said she could. And she could. She knew it.