Maybe

Rose up from her book once more at Blake. "O-Of Mice and M-Men." She stated quietly, stumbling over her words. She was always awful at talking to new people. Or people in general. She played with a page in the book absentmindedly as she looked at Blake with a slightly curious look in her eyes. Why was he being so kind to her?

Kaida grinned upon hearing the title of the book the girl was reading. "Ah, that's an excellent choice of book!" She says, her voice a little stronger. Kaida felt pretty comfortable with the group of people around her, so she didn't feel the need to be so shut off. Hoping the girl relax and come along, Kaida stood up, gently pulling Blake's hand to get him to follow. "But really, we should get going to the party. Rose, you're more than welcome to join us!" She says, giving the girl one last friendly smile.

14id0rc.jpg

Randy was an alright guy, or at least he thought he was.
He looked out of the window as he sat in the back of his dad's car.
He was going to be taken to his new school, but somehow his dad seemed to be happier than usual about taking his son somewhere.

Randy had a gut feeling about where he was going, something told him he wasn't going to go back home any time soon.
He sighed and looked at the building as his dad parked the car.
Not willing to move, Randy remained where he was "I'm not going." He said quietly.

The car door flew open, his dad grabbed him and dragged him towards the school.
Randy resisted and looked him dead in the eye "do you really wanna do this? Because you know I'll kill you if you don't let go of me, RIGHT NOW."
His dad threw him on the steps against the door amd smiled "no more empty threats, Randy. You better get going." He smiled and walked to his car as the door behind Randy opened, and he was pulled inside.

Randy got up and looked around, the man who pulled him into the building just pointed, but didn't say a word.
Randy sighed and started walking to the room he was directed to.
He opened the door and walked in, he looked at some of the people, and took a seat.
He wasn't a shy person, neither was he scared, but the way things were going made him slightly uncomfortable.

Randy sat back and smiled awkwardly before leaning his head back "this is going to be a long year.."

1da4m.jpg

Dusk and Dawn leave their conversations, giggling and whispering to each other, and generally enjoying the party. Dawn picked up a bottle of vodka and pours herself a glass. She's already drunk, but it can't hurt to have another glass. She sipped it slowly.

Dusk started to talk to some of the senior boys. She could probably have them if she wanted. She's not interested in them though. She has a small crush on a boy her age, a sophomore. Aston knows this, but he's keeping it a secret.

Aston himself started to walk out of the party room, very much sober. He plans on always being sober. Being drunk made you forget. Aston didn't want to forget a thing. He noticed two boys and two girls. Two of the boys and one of the girls is circling the other girl, who has a book, but they seem to be kind, so he just walks past without a word. Aston went into a classroom and sat down next to a boy he didn't know. "Hello," he nods to Randy.

Reactions: REincarnate
Randy looked at him and put his hand up "hey.. what's up?"
He felt like people were looking at him, out of place wasn't even beginning to explain how he felt.
He put his hand down and sat up straight, and stared at the boy, waiting for a reply.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
"You're new," Aston pointed out. There's nothing wrong with that, Aston thought. He had hoped the boy would've introduced himself. What did 'What's up' mean in that tone of voice. Normally what's up was a question when something was wrong, but there was nothing wrong.

This new boy was staring at Aston, and he didn't like it. Dusk and Dawn would laugh and smile and fiddle stupidly with their hair, Aston knew, but when he copied them, they laughed. Maybe he just wasn't very good at it.

Randy nodded "I know, everybody probably knows.."
He looked down "uhm, I'm Randy.. If that's what you're wondering.. if it wasn't, I didn't say anything."
He chuckled slightly at his own response and looked around "so, what is this place?"
Randy needed to know what was going on, where he was, but more importantly how to get out.
He needed some form of fresh air at least once a day.

"It's a huge boarding school for what the headmaster calls outcast children. Or for that point, overpopular children, nerds, bullies, child criminals and those who live in the shadows and hardly ever speak.

And by the way, I'm Aston," Aston grinned cheekily. Randy was interesting, and pretty funny.

Randy nodded "ah.. so do they let us have air? How did you get here?"
He had so many questions, and Aston seemed like an awesome guy.
Randy looked around again "any of your friends here?"

"Um. Does PE count as air?" Aston felt worried. He'd asked about friends. As if he had friends. "My sisters are at the party. And I came here in a car?"

Randy chuckled "No, but something tells me that I should take what's given."
He nodded "Yeah, me too.. and oh, your sisters are here too? That's cool, I mean, at least ypu have someone here."
He heard the sound of bottles and looked up "wait, is there a party going?"

"Yeah. There is. It isn't hell loud," Aston replied. "It's that way," he pointed over towards the party room.

Dusk walked away from the senior boys and pulled the glass out of Dawn's hands. "No more!" she hissed. Even when drunk, Dusk always stopped her sister, reigning her in. Dawn rolled her eyes and danced. She wasn't really dancing...more walking in the drunk way...but people around her danced too. Dawn enjoyed being the centre of attention. She always had been. Dusk sighed slowly. "Dawn Cure, you get down to your dorm and go to bed!" she whispered harshly to her sister. "Okay, okay, killjoy," Dawn stuck her tongue out, but went off. Dusk flopped down on a chair.

Dawn went walking down the corridor.

Randy got up, grabbed Aston's hand and dragged him along "come on, let's party."
He replied excited.
As they walked in he smiled and started to dance "Dance, Aston, Dance!" He shouted with a smirk.

Aston didn't dance. He couldn't dance. He couldn't disco or slow dance or do ballet. "I-I-I can't dance."

Dusk saw two guys come in, and one start dancing, so she walked over, being Dusk. "Hey, Aston." She looked more expectantly at Randy to be spoken to. Dusk liked that. Aston knew that too. "Hi." He knew his sisters were attention-seeking, fashion-loving, all play no work, dramatic people.
And he hated it.

Randy stopped dancing "oh.. hey, I can teach you.. no worries.."
He chuckled and put his hand out "may I, sir?"
Just than a girl approached, he repositioned and smiled "Hello, I'm Randy.. and.. you are?"

Aston crossed his fingers. 'Just say Dusk, don't say Aston's sister, please Dusk, don't embarrass me...just say Dusk,' rushed through his head. "I'm Aston's sister, Dusk," she smiled back. Aston swore rather loudly then. It was supposed to be a secret. Aston didn't enjoy that title. 'Dawn and Dusk's brother.' Aston's sister. WHY? Just why? He hated his sisters, he was nothing like them, and she just announced in front of Aston's only friend. There goes his chance of making friends without having to be asked about his family. Argh.

Randy smiled "Nice to meet you, Dusk."
As Aston cursed, he looked at him and tilted his head.
He bended slightly and held his hand out again as there was a slightly slower song playing and smirked "as I was saying.. May I, sir?"

But Aston's a bit busy. He glared at Dusk, who smirked, did she enjoy ruining his life? Dawn laughed when Randy held out his hand, misunderstanding. "Are you two gay?"

Aston looked up to Heavan. Why was God putting him through this. "I can't, I have to do...umm...something!" running off, embarrassed and upset about what happened. Dusk laughed really loud. "I guess not."

Randy looked at her and shook his head "Small minded to say the least, not worth my time."
He pushed past them and roamed the hallway, he didn't even know where his dorm was, and with Aston gone, he started to feel slightly lonely.
He sat down somewhere by a window and stared outside, it was all he could do at this time.

"Well. That went well. Ish," Dusk sighed. She wandered off to her dorm, it was nice, her, Dawn and Aston in a dorm together. Dawn was sleeping. Aston wasn't there. She sat down on her bed quietly.

Aston wanted to scream louder than a scream could go, but Aston couldn't do it with the lump in his throat. Instead he just sat down in the corridor, back against the wall, curled up in a ball.