Maybe

Randy closed his eyes, and opened them again after taking a deep breath.
He looked around the hall, and got up with a sigh.
He walked past the walls, letting his hand slide along them before, yet again, stumbling across Aston.

Randy quietly sat down next to him "Hey.. I'm sorry for acting stupid.. Are you okay?"
His voice was lower, as he whispered as he looked at him.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
"I'm sick of them. Sisters, I mean. It wasn't you. It's never anyone but them," Aston muttered, spiteful on the last word. Anyone could see the hate. He looked at him. "Like, they just...argh." He shook his head and smiled. "Oh, I forgot. You're in my dorm. With my sisters. WHY my parents called my sisters and I Dusk, Dawn and Aston will never be known." It was ridiculous. Twins called Dusk and Dawn was bad enough. Just throw in Aston, recipe for disaster.

Reactions: REincarnate
Randy nodded and put his hand on Aston's shoulder "hey.. it's okay, they're.. weird.. no offense."
He smiled "sorry for embarrassing you anyway, maybe I shouldn't have asked you to dance so publicly.."

Randy got up and offered his hand "anyway.. still up for that dance?"

"Yes...but not to that song!" Aston grinned his grin. He stood up too. "And you've only met Dusk. Dawn is better...but she's never sober." He laughed. His family was more messed up then he thought. Of course it was, the events were important to their life. The events that had never existed.

Randy smiled "oh, scared to come closer now, are we?"
Something about Aston made him feel comfortable, like his presence actually mattered for a bit.
"Well.. the world's messed up, sometimes not being sober helps.."

"I generally hate doing things sslloowwwlllyyy," Aston smiled, saying the word slowly exactly that, slowly. He thought about not being sober. Maybe Dawn and Dusk partied all the time to escape the harsh reality of life? Aston didn't want to do that, it was like giving in.

Randy smiled and nodded "I see, living life in the fast lane, are we?"
He looked down for a second "Can I tell you something? Without you judging.. or laughing?"

"Yeah." Aston replied. All of the questions had the same answer. Aston wasn't a person who judged. Unless he was doing it in his head. If your name was Dawn or Dusk.

Randy looked at him "I think you're attractive."
He automatically stepped back in a reflex, in hopes he wouldn't get hit.
He smiled awkwardly again and lend against the wall "sorry.."

"So that's...um. What? Me?" he turned around to make sure there was nobody behind him. Aston looked very confused. "But." Aston started to have a mini heart attack. "Thanks." There was so many things that he wanted to say now. But all that could come out is thanks.

Why was his list of troubles growing on him?

Randy sighed "uhm yeah.. I'm sorry.. don't worry though, I won't act on it."
He shrugged "just forget I said anything. I'm just weird like that."
He turned and started to walk "are you sure I'm in your dorm? I mean, I only just arrived, maybe they don't have a dorm for me yet."

"You get to pick dorms," Aston replied. Someone actually liked...him. Liked Aston, not his family. Just...him. It was horrible but at the same time it was really nice. "I mean, if you wanna come in my dorm. It's one of the bigger ones for four. Most of them are for two."

Randy looked at him "You want me.. in your dorm? I mean.. are you sure?"
He was having mixed emotions and wasn't sure what was going on in Aston's mind.

Aston didn't see anyone else in his dorm any time soon. "Sure," he strugged. Inside his head he added, 'But Dusk will drive you insane, Dawn never sleeps and if you touch me, you're dead.'

"The opposite direction," Aston started walking towards the dorm. "Where's your stuff?"

Randy started laughing "what stuff? Nobody told me I was allowed to bring anything."
He walked after Aston and looked around "I really am planning on just finding a way out and going back home.. I'm not supposed to be here."

"Clothes," Aston wasn't listening much. Everyone when they had came said they weren't supposed to be here. Aston thought so at first. He wasn't an outcast, he had friends and stuff like that, but he wasn't stupid with it. Then h e just learnt to accept it. He wasn't here because of what he had done, he was here because of what had happened family-wise. If you could call them a family.

He reached the dorm and opened the door silently. Dawn was still asleep. Dusk was sat on the bed, looking at the wall, though she was misty, not really there. Aston left her to it. She did it sometimes, when she'd upset someone she'd hold a grudge against herself. Kind of.

Randy followed and looked around the room.
He lend against the wall and remained quiet.
The feeling of being out of place was back, he slid down and sighed.
Sitting on the floor, he slowly lend his head in his hands.
Being dumped here was confusing, he didn't know why he had to leave home, or why his dad hated him so much.. but it was gonna be alright.

Dusk blinked. "Hi again." She smiled, showing straight white daggers for teeth. She lay down, having dressed earlier in her pyjamas. Aston remembered Randy had no clothes or anything. "We'll go down to the shop downstairs," he mumbled. He knew that it was normal for him to be upset. He was dumped. Aston had felt it too. Dusk hadn't felt since...forever. Dawn was drunk. Aston felt sorry for Dawn sometimes. She had terrible head aches each morning.

He left the room and started walking. They got an allowance if their parents sent it, that they should. Aston didn't get that much, but he didn't need that much.