Maybe Love Will Blind Em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"To sweet? Barbie listen to yourself! He's got you so confused you don't see him for what he is! He's fucked nearly every girl in the school, and your saying that douche, the King of Heartbreakers is to sweet? He's a dick! I can't believe your actually falling for this..." Kristi huffed, putting a dash a blush on Barbie's pale cheeks, smiling at how nice it was. Her makeup wasn't too much, or too little. It was just enough to enhance her natural beauty. "Does Garret even know how close you and the douche are?"

"I don't know," She admitted, closing her eyes to avoid the blush going near them. "I mean... They've seen each other when I talk to them both, since Garret doesn't really leave my side... And, I mean, they don't seem to really react to one another, so... I guess that's a good sign? I promise I won't do anything stupid, okay? It's not like I want to have sex with him, I'm not like those didtsy girls and stuff."

"And you don't like him, at all right?" She asked looking at her through narrowed eyes. Kristi knew her friend. Barbie would fall for any cute guy with pretty eyes and who smiled at her. And if Colby was that cute guy? She knew her friend had to feel something for her.

"... I mean... he's cute, okay? But you think that too! So... it's no biggie, so just... how about this, I'll completely avoid him tonight, okay? And I won't drink anything weird. You can watch me!"

She looked at her friend skeptically, before sighing. "Fine, fine. Now look at how pretty you look." She giggled making her face the mirro, showing her what a great job she did with her makeup.

Almost instantly did she grin in excitement, her dimpled cheeks exaggerated by her makeup. Staring at just how... Well, BEAUTIFUL, she looked, tears began to stream down her face. "F-Fuck!" She squeaked, trying to stop the tears with an awkward giggle. "Gosh dang it..."

"Thank God tour makeup is waterproof!" She giggled, patted away the tears, smiling sweetly. "Now all we need to do is make sure to keep Garret off you with how cute you are." She giggled, and kissed her cheek

"You don't understand how much this means to me, Kristi. I-I look so PRETTY, I m-mean... Do you really think Garret will like it? I mean, I want to impress him."

"I'm sure he'll love it. You look amazing." Kristi whispered and hugged her. "Now, let's have a good time today?"

She nodded, grabbing the purse she custom made to match her dress along with a rather fancy flower crown to match with her fairy like look and dress. Slipping on some shoes and her finest coat, scarf, and gloves, she only brought her attention away once hearing the doorbell ring

Kristi fluffed up her curled hair, smiling a bit. "Must be Garret and Craig." She mumbled. The group all chipped in to have a limo to go to the Winter Ball in.

Hurrying quickly to the front door, she was stopped by her father to be tugged into a deep hug. She offered him a pat in response, meaning he was squeezing far too tight.

Slowly letting her go, he wiped a few stray tears away, before backing up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I have to get pictures of you though. Your mother wants them." He grinned taking out his phone, snapping a few pictures of.

Giving a dramatic twirl of her dress, that of which was short in the front and longer in the back to accentuate the fairy like look she was going for. To keep her warm, she wore subtle, grey wool leggings. It was worth suffering through the cold for a night that meant a lot to her.

Chuckling, her father snapped pictures, and 2ven got a few of her and Kristi. But he didn't ask for any of Garret and Barbie. He wasn't entirely fond of his daughter being in a relationship yet. Walking over, he pecked her cheek with a smile. "Have a good time baby."

"I will, I'll call you if anything bad goes on okay?" She reassured, before leading Kristi out only to lock her hand on the patient Garret outside of her home. Bundled up in a warm coat, she offered a shy smile. "How... How do I look?"

Garret looked st her stunned. He gave a nervous emile, stroking her cheek. "Wow.....Barbie you always look pretty but....today?.....Just....Wow." He whispered leaning to peck her lips but Kristi dragged Barbie away.

"No smushing her lipstick! Wait until we're at the dance."

"H-Hey, aren't I allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" She frowned, reluctantly trailing along nonetheless with reluctancy. Once in the limo, she shivered with a soft sigh.

"Yes, later. I want everyone to see how pretty you look." She smiled before hopping into the limo. Fifteen minutes later did they arrive to the Ball that was being held in the school's gym. Garret got out helping his girlfriend out, holding her hand. Walking up the blue carpet, which has fake snow on it, the school put out for the dance, Garret kiss leaned to at least peck her cheek. Walking into the gym that was beautifully decorated to make it look as though in was snowing inside, he smiled and looked down at her. Lemme take your coat, I'll hang it up." He gentle whispered, taking her coat.

"Oh, t-thank you," She giggled, shimmying out of the coat to fully expose the outfit she had worked on so hard. "I can't believe how handsome you look... And we match perfectly! T-This is so excellent!" She squeaked

Status
Not open for further replies.