Maybe Love Will Blind Em?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, no its bizarre you like me. I've had a thing for you since you came, and you were always so pretty thay I thought you wouldn't like me...But here you are, dating me."

"... Well, I don't know if you'd like to know more about me, you know? People... P-People usually leave when I tell them who I am. Hell, I'm afraid that YOU'LL leave if you found out about me and who I am."

"What are you talking about, Barbie? Are you some kind of killer?" He joked, playing with her as he wrapped his arms loosely around her waist.

"Do I look like I could even TRY to hurt someone?" She laughed, pressing her finely painted nails on his chest with a low purr. "It's nothing... Where's Kristi? I need her to fix up my lipstick. You're covered in it!"

"Probably making out with her boyfriend....We should try and do the same~" He whispered.

Sge sgyly giggled, those dared to press til her node lightly grazed his. "Mn... I've never made out, made out before... I dynbo."

"Neither have I, so it it's not like I will make fun of you." He whispered.

"You... You want to do it in public?" She murmured, her entire face a beetroot red as she fiddled nervously with Garret's tie

"N-No...We can find a room to hide in..." He mumbled holding her waist.

Giggling madly, she lightly tugged him along to find somewhere to hide, settling on the boys bathroom

Following, he awkwardly held her hips, pulling her close as he slowly began to kiss her.

Her own hands lightly rested on the dorky man's chest, her eyes fkuttering closed as she dared to press forward. It felt wonderful to her, after all

She parted said plump lips, while moving to climb onto the boy's lap to close the space between them. Despite this makeout session, she DID still think about Colby before her focus was easily briught back to her lovers

Garret had no idea she thought of Colby while he was here kissing her. And if he did? He would question why he even came to mind if they were kissing. His hand went to her bottom, as he slowly slid his tongue into her mouth, his tongue slowly twirling around hers

This was all more than just "new" to her- well, some of it wasn't, but in her eyes it was. She had been assaulted in her old home, raped and told things she'd NEVER bring up... But this was different, this was consented with someone she lovec

Slowly, his hands moved to massage her bottom through the dress. Pulling her as close as he could possibly get, he leaned back on the toilet, tipping his head up to cotinued the passionate kiss.

A soft, very sheepish moan escaped her lips, though knew not to get too involved until snr fully spoke with Kristi

The soft moan turnedhim on, since well....He never heard one before.

She paused, her cheeks beetroot red as she sat perched on her lover's lap. "I,um... I don't think we should go any further, Garret. It's... not a good idea."

Status
Not open for further replies.