Maybe Love Will Blind Em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeting the woman was beyond awkward since they looked so similar. She kept silent through the entire, pained intoduction while nervously peering around the hospital. "Oh gosh, t-this is so weird..."

Colby was in the delivery room, waiting for her to give birth to their baby girl Belle. And finally, a few hours later she was born. Once she was cleaned up, Colby called Barbie in, showing her the little pink baby girl.

"O-Oh my gosh, ah... S-She's really here?" She whispered, in a weird mix of horror and joy as she stared down at the baby. "I-I can't believe she's actually here, our baby... Colby, s-she's beautiful~"

"Which is why her name is Belle." He whispered, holding her in his arms, his eyes filled with tears. Kissing his wife, he purred in excitement. "She's all ours."

"You'll be a great stay at home daddy." She cooed, biting her lip as she cradled the baby. "You know that, right? Because I'm still going to work."

"I know but, my training starts in two months. I guess we need a nanny." He signed.

"I-I can't believe I'll be the one working! This... This is so weird, actually. I mean, why would I be? You're famous, and you were willing to give that all up!" She gushed, while petting the girl's head.

"Wait huh? No, I'm still playing football, I'm not giving it up." He answered, looking at the sleeping baby, before it opened its eyes.

"Hello, Bella." Cooed Barbie, offering an awkward smile. "It's so nice to meet you."

• Love
Reactions: Ocean
Belle had the same blue eyes as her mother, and platinum blonde curls on top of her head. The little baby simply nuzzled herself into Barbie, closing her eyes once more.

Colby watched with a grin holding his family close. "...I love you."

Status
Not open for further replies.