Material Transformation First School [OOC] [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY I got the character I was hoping for! Assuming that Kira does look exactly like Eucliwood, there's a high chance that Harumi will develop a sister complex and be really overprotective of her.

Huh, reversed gender ratio. Usually there are considerably more females when it comes to school-based RPs.

Reactions: Pray4me
@Pray4me YAY I GET THE CRAZY INSECURE SOCIOPATH, should be a great match with Matthew who is also twisted in his own way :D

Reactions: Pray4me
@AceSorcerer well it seems like we are roomies, now i have to have another person reply to my second post or i will just post again of something else.... But i look forward to rooming with you, shun however different story

Is the OC up yet?

The silence is killing me >3>

I'm going to post shortly. I just have to reply to a few other RPs first.

Searches for IC, finds it- I wish I knew this was up sooner, would've posted ages ago

Oh my~ I'm so sorry! I should probably tell everyone else who hasn't posted that they're allowed to post... I never thought to tell anyone... Probably not a good idea... My fault.

It's no problem. I'll just come up with something to cover for it.

Alright~ I'm looking forward to reading it!

why did I get the rating "cat like typing" @Pray4me

@Midorikawa I haven't seen you post... Are you going to post? Not saying that you have to rush yourself! You're welcome to post whenever you're comfortable. Just checking in.

@~\The Talentless/~ I gave you that rating? I don't even see that rating on my screen o.o

If I did, it probably because I was on my phone and my finger accidentally pressed it while I was choosing "Like" XD I'm was excited that our characters got paired since they're similar in a way and should make very interesting roommates~

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Actually, everyone be calm as I found out that my phone is going on a rating craze and has been putting ratings on nearly every post I stop on XD Lesson learned, don't be on the phone when checking threads.

Umm... Still accepting?

Yes~ Though you're going to have to cover a lot of ground in your first post. >.<

I'm fine with that. I won't be able to start writing until after work tomorrow but I like what I see here so far. Is there anything specific I need to know or anything specific my chara needs to be?

Nope~ You're welcome to do whatever you like with them. Though, one more woman wouldn't hurt. Strangely, we are guy-heavy. But you don't have to do that. You're welcome to do anything. I look forward to seeing your character~ :)

Great. I'm actually in bed for the night but I'll start working immediately after work tomorrow to get everything together. Thanks a bunch. Next time we speak, I'll have my CS done.

Status
Not open for further replies.