Material Transformation First School [OOC] [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright~ Have nice dreams~ And good luck with your CS! :3

@Midorikawa I haven't seen you post... Are you going to post? Not saying that you have to rush yourself! You're welcome to post whenever you're comfortable. Just checking in.
I had no idea the RP started. For some reason Iwaku, despite me watching this thread, decided not to notify me that there have been posts. The only reason I know now is because of your two recent mentions. I'm now going to have to double check all my threads O_O

Aww~ I feel so bad! That's two people that haven't been able to post! Meanwhile, my Co-GM hasn't been on for almost a month...

You're welcome to take as long as you like. If you can't get around to it until the end of the week, I'll understand since I just forced it on you right now.

You're welcome to take as long as you like. If you can't get around to it until the end of the week, I'll understand since I just forced it on you right now.
You didn't force it on me. I'm thankful you mentioned me because now I know about it. I would have completely forgotten about this RP if not for that mention, and never known it started.

Alright~ As long as you're not mad at me~

I had no idea the RP started. For some reason Iwaku, despite me watching this thread, decided not to notify me that there have been posts. The only reason I know now is because of your two recent mentions. I'm now going to have to double check all my threads O_O
Iwaku tends to do this. It occurs when you hover your mouse over the alerts and see an alert for the thread but forget to click it. After that, it won't give you any more alerts for that thread until you've read the most recent post. The only way around this is to just check every thread you're still wanting to follow every week or so.

Iwaku tends to do this. It occurs when you hover your mouse over the alerts and see an alert for the thread but forget to click it. After that, it won't give you any more alerts for that thread until you've read the most recent post. The only way around this is to just check every thread you're still wanting to follow every week or so.
That makes sense. Though, I'm so impatient that I just check every single thread I'm a part of every single day. It's a blessing and a curse.

So Kira is going to enter the dorms as a dragon? Could be interesting...

Well... I haven't decided if she's going to enter the dorms as a dragon. She still needs to get the key. So... She probably needs to run to the front of the school to pick it up. She'll probably change forms and get the keys, then enter the dorms as a human. So... Harumi might just have to settle with having a normal roommate for now. Oh who am I kidding? Kira isn't normal in any way, shape, or form. Literally.

I'm sure Harumi will be fine either way as long as she can coerce free rides out of her.

Time for some government-mandated sibling bonding! (Not the naked kind, I swear.)

I made Val's brother into a full character, if my first post didn't hint at that. (Who else mentally replaced random words in every post with something like "cheese" or "butts" to make it sound funnier?)

Hello. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test. May you please enter your name below?

Jamie Cross

Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you. If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.

9BFRnFO.jpg

"What a terrible day for rain."

Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information.

Question 1: What is your gender?

Male

"Give me a sec, I gotta verify this."

Question 2: What is your sexual orientation?

Heterosexual

Question 3: What species are you? (You should be human. If not, we will have to send you to the UN for testing.)

Human

Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12)

Question 5: Where is your place of birth?

Lyon, France.

You have finished the first section. Congratulations. We will now begin section 2: Mental Analysis.

Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School?

"To keep an eye on my brother."

Question 2: What are some non-magical talents that you possess?

• Native French; fluent English
• Exellent athleticism
• Strong ability to focus
• Unbearable sexiness
• Great sense of humor

Question 3: What are your inabilities/things you cannot do?

"Well, my poker face sucks."

Jamie is not fond of luck-based games.

Question 4: What are some fears you have?

"Probably that my brother hates me after harassing him for most of our childhood."

Question 5: What are you like in public?

A man who belongs in the spotlight, Jamie is a crowd pleaser. He claims his motto is "Function over form," but he does his best to make sure his form is top-notch, too. Taking up as many activities as he can handle, he makes friends with even more. More than happy to acknowledge and fix his own mistakes before bringing up any faults in others, and generally just putting effort into making as many people content as he can, Jamie is the guy everyone hates for being so likable.

Question 6: What are you like in private?

Self-critical and eager to make up for mistakes he made as a kid, he does everything in his power to hide his shortcomings, and spends much of his spare time working to improve himself physically and mentally. As a result, he's easily burnt out, and prone to taking naps. Occasionally, he'll show a sarcastic side to himself, but he tries to keep jokes lighthearted.

Question 7: What is a secret you have? (If you don't have a secret you can tell us, then we will not accept your application)

"Never had a girlfriend."

Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test: History.

Question 1: What has led you to become the person you are today?

"Got into a lot of sports and clubs, made a lot of friends."

Question 2: What has led you to attend this school?
"Government mandate. Following my brother."

Question 3: What was your family like?

"They aren't bad. Didn't see too much of my parents after I was ten or so, since they started working more often. Had us moving a lot. Kind of messed with my baby brother whenever I could, but that's on me."

Question 4: ERROR...

Congratulations. You have passed the third—section
ERROR...
Reconnecting...
Connected.
0f y0uR SOc1@l @pT1TUd3 T3ST.

Wh@T K1nd 0F P0W3Rs D0 y0U H@v3?

"I'm a Realizer. If I want it, I make it."

Jamie operates on a resource he calls Will. No matter what it is, his wish for creation and change will always come true. From spawning inanimate objects and living things to casting magic and gaining superhuman physicality, Jamie's only limit is time.

In addition, Jamie is capable of dispelling illusions and turning them into a reality. However, Jamie can't create illusions himself. Instead, he relies on Imaginers to manufacture them, so he can give them a corporeal form. He can't turn someone's illusions against them, and he can't do it from a distance. It isn't dependent on his Will, and can last indefinitely, as the illusions remain under the control of their Imaginer, but it puts stress on him to bring another's creation to life.

CONGRATULATIONS. You have passed the final section of your test. Please wait the allotted number of days to find out if you've been accepted. We're sorry if this test inconvenienced you in any way.

Thank you for filling out your application!

@Sakuyahime He's definitely going to be a great addition to the RP~ Accepted~

Since there has been a new character, the room arrangements will change. Only slightly though. Room 4 will keep all of it's member except Val, who will be moved to Room 10. Val will be replaced with Sakuyahime's new character Jamie. (Val has a crippling fear of men, and women cannot live with a boy, so... There you go.)

A crippling fear of men huh? Not a cliche you see often. A fun one none the less.

Hang on.. it's a guy with a crippling fear of men? O.o

1. I am your technological proctor for the social aptitude test. May you please enter your name below?
    Syler Madsen
  2. "It's a stupid name, I know..."
    Firstly, I am going to take a picture of you. If you would like to opt out of this option, please type in a description below.
    View attachment 73523
  3. "Please don't take pictures of me. I hate having my picture taken. And... My eyes are not that dark... I would consider them honey-colored at least..."
    Thank you. Now we will start the test. Our first section is: General Information. Question 1: What is your gender?
    Female
  4. "More or less."
    Question 2: What is your sexual orientation?
    Heterosexual
  5. "...I think..."
    Question 3: What species are you? (You should be human. If not, we will have to send you to the UN for testing.)
    Human
  6. "Most of the time..."
    Question 4: What is your current age? (You will not be accepted if under the age of 12)
  7. "I'll be 18 soon though"
    Question 5: Where is your place of birth?
    Erie, Indiana
  8. "The land of nowhere."
    You have finished the first section. Congratulations. We will now begin section 2: Mental Analysis.

Question 1: What is your purpose for attending Material Transformation First School?

To expand upon and train transformation abilities.
  9. "I need to learn more about what I can do."
    Question 2: What are some non-magical talents that you possess?
    Skilled runner and swimmer. Naturally athletic. Plays violin. Art (Drawing specifically).
  10. "I suppose I'm athletic. I like to draw and stuff, too."
    Question 3: What are your inabilities/things you cannot do?
    Science. Organization.
  11. "You could say I'm a bit messy."
    Question 4: What are some fears you have?
    Storms. Any creature with more than 4 legs (more like disgust).
  12. "Try being the size of any arachnid and staring it in the face. You won't like them either."
    Question 5: What are you generally like (In Public)?
    Sociable when needed with a sense of humor, scatter-brained, avoids confrontation.
  13. "I think I'm pretty chill."
    Question 6: What are you actually like?
    Sense of humor, but mood can change quickly. Argumentative. Pensive.
  14. "Why would you ask me that? Stupid computer."
    Question 7: What is a secret you have? (If you don't have a secret you can tell us, then we will not accept your application)
    "I enjoy using my ability to obtain information kept secret by others. It helps me acquire knowledge/information that could become useful in the future."
    Congratulations. You have passed the second section of your Social Aptitude Test. Now we will move onto the third, --- ----- section of your test, History.

Question 1: What has led you to become the person you are today?

"A combination of Nature and Nurture according to the science I don't really understand."
    Question 2: What has led you to attend this school?

A drive to become better.
  15. "Lack of experience and knowledge, I suppose."
    Question 3: What was your family like?
    "Normal, I guess? Like most families. What are they supposed to be like? I wasn't raised by wolves or anything, if that's what you mean."
  16. Question 4: ERROR...
    "……"
    Congratulations. You have passed your third - section
    ERROR...
    Reconnecting...
    Connected.
    0f y0uR SOc1@l @pT1TUd3 T3ST.

Wh@T K1nd 0F P0W3Rs D0 y0U H@v3?

She has the ability to transform her own form into the form of any other living thing; including humans, animals, and even mythical creatures (as long as they have a method of survival – can breathe, eat, etc.) This also gives her the abilities of these animals. She can do partial transformations where she adjusts only a certain body part in order to obtain that unique creature's skill (Ex: like giving herself Owl eyes only in order to have night vision). The limit is that she cannot mix parts on her own body – she must get rid of one part in order to recreate another one of a different species – the physiology here is too complex to maintain for a reasonable amount of time, so far. She may one day learn to do this.
  17. "I can turn into anything living either partially or fully - for the short version."

CONGRATULATIONS. You have passed the final section of your test. Please wait the allotted number of days to find out if you've been accepted. We're sorry if this test inconvenienced you in any way.
Thank you for filling out your application!

Woo! I'll start working on my entrance. It WILL be in tonight.
By the way, I really appreciate your speedy responses ^.^
Oh, and I'll wait for my room assignment, too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.