4. Primarily Prefer Female
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance
Fantasy
Supernatural
Modern
This is only the beginning.

The Match Program; a computer program and set of trained professionals, that gather information on students and pair them with their 'soul mate' based on the information gathered in interviews, observations and various tests and questionnaires. They match up results and bring the two students together to meet with their 'perfect' match. Sometimes though, it doesn't work out exactly as planned and the pair don't fit as well as they should and their data is mixed back into the bunch.

There are many students here who think that this is the perfect opportunity to meet the person who will love them the most forever, and others who hate the idea of being told who they are supposed to love for the rest of their life. This school in particular, as it was the first to begin using the Match Program.

Good Luck.

------------------------------------

So; I know that doesn't point out too much about the actual story, but I was going for a group that's mostly character driven with their own plot lines etc? I was thinking about making the rp group a clan because that would make it easier for everyone to stay updated and organized?

Let me know what you're thinking everyone. I love questions and suggestions.

Marking interest!

That was much faster than I was expecting.

I am hoping to get more interest; because the more people and characters, the more that can go insane xD

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
tentatively interested

Count me as interested~

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
I'd be down

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
So that makes five of us? One more and I'll get to work on it ><

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Interested a bit later then everyone else~

Yaay! I think I'm happy with the amount of interest now to make the group >///< I'll post the link when I'm done!

Ahh, looks nice. Any idea when a possible CS will be up?

Interesting premise. Got my attention.

Any preferences/ideas on what animal you'd take?
pfft i think you have the wrong thread, or maybe in my half asleep stupor i posted in the wrong thread. But if i must pick an animal i'd take i'd say a songbird like maybe a red-eyed vireo or a brown thrasher. I especially like avian species.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
pfft i think you have the wrong thread, or maybe in my half asleep stupor i posted in the wrong thread. But if i must pick an animal i'd take i'd say a songbird like maybe a red-eyed vireo or a brown thrasher. I especially like avian species.
In conclusion icey needs to read better. Sorry XD

Reactions: darnerdemons
It's all good, i saw the other thread about human animal crossbreed shifters and was about to post in it anyway.