Mass Effect: Project Seraph - (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys want to like drop me a PM or something when Amon has a good chance to prove their combat skills?

The lack of a posting order really throws me off on when the best time to do mine is...

Yes, but with this many players I find a posting order could leave some people waiting a long time on occasion. Just post when you feel your character could or should react or respond to something.

Reactions: Lannis
That's the thing, without a post order I find it difficult to gauge.

Everyone who's posted should be in the meeting room, with the exclusion of my character. Some peeps are just incredibly slow at posting.

I should be finishing a post today! I didn't know if I should wait for those who haven't posted or just continue off...

And, I hate to add another voice to the posting order thing, but you're right: the group has gotten bigger. A posting order might help organize the situation bit better. Those who can't post during their slot can "hold an action" by posting here, and then post at their free time.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Everyone who's posted should be in the meeting room, with the exclusion of my character. Some peeps are just incredibly slow at posting.

Except for me too. Weyrloc Hurk will just be floating in the air forever I suppose.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? We need an amateur Shadow Broker.
Well tbf it doesn't really appear like that since there's so little going on IC, I'm moving house. It's only for two days, judging the speed of posts I'm expecting I won't miss much.

Busy week hm?

Busy week hm?

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic (I'm not very good at detecting that stuff over the internet) BECAUSE NO ONE IS POSTING. Hurk is just floating in the sky playing Solitaire and chugging ryncol. Someone be a dear and save him!

Well, if we had all started off on the ship, we could all be posting and advancing the story. xD

Too busy being lazy letting everyone else get some posting work in before I BLOW DIS SHIT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.