Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cait @CasmiRari @Moogle-Girl @Kitti @Melon @Greenie @Spectre of the Fade @Archwar @Wanderfool

OKAY CHUMS, I GOT MY SHIT TOGETHER PRETTY SHARPISH AFTER THAT LAST MESSAGE. THE GAME IS NOW LIVE.

Since there's been a really fucking long delay in getting this thing going, I'm leaving things a little vague initially as to how many people we have sitting in the circle of chairs as the victims characters come to. Just in case it's been long enough that people can't/don't want to be involved anymore (which is entirely understandable, no hard feelings whatsoever if this is the case for any of you). The picture I'm using isn't ideal, given that it isn't dark enough to fully match the scene, but it does convey that look of corrupted grandeur that I'm aiming for.

Anyways, that's our intro up. Y'all motherfuckers wake up in a spooky-ass room with a bunch of strangers: what do?

And don't worry, I'll throw something hook-like at you all soon enough.

Oh, I thought this might have died because it took so long, but yay! Unfortunately, I cannot join because of real life issues... again.
-_-

No worries at all, man. Thanks for getting involved all the same.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
@Kitti @Greenie @Wanderfool @CasmiRari @Moogle-Girl @Spectre of the Fade

Great bunch of intro posts there, chums. Glad you're still down for this wild ride. I'm happy to let this introductory scene stretch on a bit longer, if you want to have a spot of character interaction, or we can dive into the main attraction and go from there. Let me know your thoughts.

@Cait
Glad you're still game too, duder. Looking forward to Alice's intro.

@Melon
WHERE'S MY INTRO POST MUFUCKAH.

Great bunch of intro posts there, chums. Glad you're still down for this wild ride. I'm happy to let this introductory scene stretch on a bit longer, if you want to have a spot of character interaction, or we can dive into the main attraction and go from there. Let me know your thoughts.
Either way works for me. No preference, because I'm one o' them weak ass bitches that can't make decisions. c:

I'd rather jump right in, myself. :o

I would say dive right in. :3

@Cait
Any estimate of when you're gonna be able to get your intro up, duder? Just so I can plan the next GM post.

@Cait
Any estimate of when you're gonna be able to get your intro up, duder? Just so I can plan the next GM post.
Tomorrow or tonight if I can get this final paper done at a reasonable hour. Sorry to keep you waiting! It's been finals week, haha.

No worries, we've all been there. The joys of exams.

@CasmiRari @Moogle-Girl @Kitti @Melon @Greenie @Spectre of the Fade @Wanderfool

Alright, in the interests of not losing momentum we'll get stuck in. That's the games officially afoot: the characters have three hours to decide who among them should die, or else the spoopy voice is promising they all will.

@Cait
You should still be able to get yourself intro'd once finals have finished kicking your ass: there's always the option of waking up later than the rest of the cast/getting roused by the aforementioned spoopy voice/etc.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I'm gonna try to start on my reply today. Buuuut ;w; realistically speaking, I'll probably have it done by Thursday. *crosses fingers*

So is the voting still going to work like how it was explained in the OP? Will there be an official announcement that the voting phase has started, or should we just PM you if we plan to offer ourselves up at any time?

At the minute we're in the 'Main Phase', so it's focusing on interaction/exploration. Though feel free to explore the whole "who gonna die" thing in-game just now.

I apologize for taking as long as I have to reply. I didn't know the site had once again decided to remove threads from my watched list. I should have been checking periodically though, so once again, my apologies.

Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.