March of 1000 Yokai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.
And I think, ( in my half awake state )
That I'm done. Let me know if there's anything you want me to change.
The bio I figure matches her, and if anyone manages to get to her, I'd have her reveal not only her past, but her wish.

Sorry, my weekend plans were totally derailed. I will be replying in the next few hours!

@Zell APPROVED ^.^ but if you wouldn't mind please private messaging me the undiscovered ability (like what it is exactly ^.^ this way i can keep it in mind as we plot n stuff ^.^)

AND MORNING @adabotcon Its cool my weekend derailed a lil bit too ^.^

EDIT!: @Zell! You will need to change your Rank to B class for now. We are only going to have 3 at this time BUT by OCT 15 I'm going to open upmore ranks above and your character may then advance to A class but for now she will need to be B class!

Sorry

@Crow so your character is a human yes? How does this Human control these lesser demons? Normally even a lesser demon would pick on and torment humans, perhaps he has a bit of Priestly blood? And if so what are those powers? One more thing on the profile The Monster Class is a Human/priests identification of the power level that demon has. Your character being only human wouldn't have a classifications, unless he has powers in which case we would probably have you ranked in C class for Specific fighting abilities and the what nots.

I have thought of how he acquired his ability, but it may be too far-fetched for a fully Supernatural Setting. Want to see it via PM? It was supposed to be part of a plot arc for an old, dead RP.

I guess I'll remove the classifications. So he doesn't count towards the limited character slots? Sweet.

His only power as of now is controlling Tsukumogami. It's awfully specific. Considering that literally every other player character is made from meat, it won't affect them at all.

So, what is the reccomended area to jump into now? Are we being assembled yet?

@Crow Yep we are about to go meet dear ole uncle if you would like to join Kasaisoru's lil group ^.^ Or you can stay at the temple and fuck with NPC's ^.^

@daniel reaver CHARACTER APPROVED !! Yay !!! Someone joined as a nightmare finally!! Also Approved ^.^ -snugs- Welcome!!

I haven't put his bio up yet sorry @Kabyt

Last edited:
Question miss @Kabyt. Has it already started?

Question miss @Kabyt. Has it already started?
Yes we have already started but nothing much has happened yet, mostly just Kasaisoru moved from back hidden part of shrine to the public temple did a lil dance and now is pooling together any of her Yokai who would want to make a trip into the city.

Any ideas of how I may join in?

Any ideas of how I may join in?
Hmmm let me see, you could be watching the human we're going to meet and we'll meet cha there (I'm currently at work and I havent had much time to look at the IC today ^_^;; BUT as soon as i get out of this hell hole I will be reading and replying.

• Love
Reactions: Danielle reaver
Hmmm let me see, you could be watching the human we're going to meet and we'll meet cha there (I'm currently at work and I havent had much time to look at the IC today ^_^;; BUT as soon as i get out of this hell hole I will be reading and replying.
Ok can you pos a link to the actual thread for me. And I feel bad about this but after around 3:30 to 4 my time I won't e able to be on till the next day

Not much is going on besides other Yokai interacting with one another, I believe.

Also, good luck at work! o:

@Kabyt
Oh my god, I am so sorry...
I'm finally finished, though since my computer is amazingly slow, I'm not sure whether or not the changes are saved...hopefully, they are.
Is it too late to jump in? >.<;;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.