March of 1000 Yokai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. @Kabyt are you still planning on continuing this?

@Kabyt have we been forgoten

Not forgotten no, though that is how I sorta felt. I have been struggling with massive migraine for the past week and a half now. Not only that but in my spare time i have been preparing for Novella November, and working on my own forum. Sadly i will be very very busy during the Month of November, and I don't know if I would have time to dedicate the appropriate rp time and muse here.

Is anyone still interested in doing this? If there are a few of us I have an idea of how we can continue without Kabyt, since she gave the go ahead.

I'm still interested actually. What did you guys have in mind?

Maybe we could use one of our master yokai submissions in kabyts place?

Or we could have the new S class yokai kill off Kabyt's character and try to take over the whole group. It'd create some interesting conflict.

Reactions: daniel reaver
That sounds good....... Who's s class though?

Not me, Wahyu wouldn't make a good leader, and I don't have much interest in playing it. Do we need to get more people involved again?

I don't think so.... I have the s class I submitted to kabyt maybe any one that submitted an s class post it here then we just decide from those.

When I first submitted Owari to Kabyt she was supposed to be of S Rank with several forms, the last being one beast of a Yokai. Anyway, I wouldn't mind moderating this place since I have a lot of time to do so...

But if I was going to make a suggestion then I say we don't kill Kabyt's character off. I say we devise a way to get her out of the spotlight so if Kabyt wants to join back up with us at a later date then she can, a show of good faith as it were. I say we then decide who takes over control of the clan and how the story proceeds IC. Seems natural to me? Thoughts?

Ok so what do we want to do?

Maybe we could go along the lines of what kabyt had planed

We could. Also I don't think that killing of Kabyt's character would push her out completely. These are yokai after all, death's not exactly a true deterrent.

We're going to need more people if it's only the three of us still active? Is anyone else willing to continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.