March of 1000 Yokai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Under pressure! if you're gona be up for a little while and have skype three of us are hanging out there in a group chat if youw ould like to join add my o skype poe.etic.enigmis

Sent a contact request in the last five minutes. Contact name is spyglassdude. I'm trying to make a character at the same time, on MS Word.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALRIGHTY! Those of you not on this list below - your character is accepted / eg- if your name is on the hierarchy list ^.^

@Zell | @macaron : Just waiting for your guy's final edits to be made on your profile then we'll get them approved I love them so far and have been tempted to just move you guys into the list already .But I must be fair to everyone ^.^ Can't wait!

@digiexpert - You still joining? No rush or anything just wanna make sure my Group Stats aren't false advertisement. Don't want someone going well you have this many members listed and only two active. xD

@underpressure - No rush take your time on your profile ^.^ I know you just joined us last night -dansu dansu- WELCOME!

Im still joining, I've just been too busy to work on a character

@Kabyt

Sorry for taking so long--I've been trying to work around the update my computer keeps forcing me to do, and everything's been reacting really slowly since then.
I hope to finish the characters today.
I'll notify you when that happens.
Also, if anything is not allowed, or you with it to be changed, I certainly will if you want me to. ^.^
Thanks for being so patient!

I'm still thinking of potential characters. Maybe a Jiangshi, or a Baku, or even a big, big, Gashadokuro.

I have a bigger, badder plan though. I'm thinking of making my character not an individual, but a group of individuals.

Say, is being a human in a yokai troop a valid choice?

Also, can Knights command Underlings or is it only Generals who are capable of commanding Underlings?

@Kabyt are you pondering about my questions?

@Kabyt are you pondering about my questions?
Yes sorry I was on my mobil I'm at work now on computer where I can better answer you questions ^.^ So here we go!

I'm not really sure about the Group of individuals but all the other species would be perfectly fine ^.^ Just remember your Yokai will still have a human form too.

Next question about humans, Yes being a human is an option. And you could even go either way on whether that character knows about the Yokai, depending on the past you think up and what not being a Human could be very fun. Of course that human character will be at a hirer risk of being hounded by the local Yokai who all want to make wishes for Kasaisoru.
-- Now there is also the option of taking the'Holy Road' when you go with a human character. Humans with higher presence, or spiritual power will be out to fight these Yokai IF they are a part of a temple, priesthood, or sect that does such. If they are a human with spiritual powers but not f a temple or what have you they may just think the yokai are wicked cool or whatever lol.

In this Heroically those in ranks above the others command those below them. Knight technically won't be giving commands though they could, in my mind the knights are bad ass warriors who work better on their own than in troops.

Any other questions? And did I answer everything efficiently?

Sorry, Kab. I was surprised with a bust week, I'm working on checking and replying to everything as we speak.
Sorry again~

Sorry, Kab. I was surprised with a bust week, I'm working on checking and replying to everything as we speak.
Sorry again~
Thats Cool Zell!! I was just worried about cha! Glad you have returned take your time ^.^

Thank you, I'm fine, had to take care of my mum and work and go to a few events, so yeah.

I'm glad you are good ^.^ -dansu dansu- Work is shoo lame! -dansu dansu- I'll be lurking about the chats lol.

I should be able to finish her up within the next hour or so.
I haven't looked at the ic yet, there a lot to read to catch up?

Nope ^.^ Just my post and Axel so far ^.^ When i get home from work today I'ma poke all those already approved and see where posties are ^.^

My character's ability mainly relies on charisma. My plan is to have him be capable of commanding numerous Tsukumogami.

Status
Not open for further replies.