March of 1000 Yokai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post -face+desk- Sorry It's prolly shit I feel Like I missed someone O.O;;;;; If I did PLEASE TELL ME! I will edit my post. ^.^ ; Also again so sorry for the wait guys! I will be more on key now I swear!

I think I'll wait for the four of them to meet Kasai before I post again.

@Crow i'm waiting on Yoichi's posty then I'm posting again ^.^ Must time my postings lol you guys are all so fast I feel like failure!

Character Sheet posted. Fingers crossed that I'll be accepted. >.<

Gosh. I apologize, didn't realize that you were waiting for me to post. Curse Yoichi's talkativeness for that. Also, I have edited some details in Yoichi's CS, including his abilities, age, and surname (Didn't realize that Ren and Yoichi had the same surname just now. Apologies to dragon.) I also wanted him to be one of Kasai's older subordinates as well, so that it would be much more emotional when he betrays them. Huh? Betrayal? Hahaha. What are you talking about. I ain't no speaking about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
@GlassTrinity ACCEPTED! Sorry it took me so long to respond here I had a Hell of a Friday been playing catch up all damn day I think I almost caught up now though MWAHAHAH.

Aw yeah, first post from me is up. Not a half bad jumping in point if I do say so myself.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Wewt! I can't wait to get off work today ! I'm gonna get the settings written up finally today O.O;;; hopefully!

Kicks back in comfy chair - Alrighty peeps lets not let the steam die ^.^ If you all are wondering i am still here I am still very active just trying to allow for those who haven't posted to post. I don like steppin on toes. But >..>;;; my patience can ware thin after a while o.o;

Oh I'm still here! *waves arms furiously* That's what I've been doing too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Somebody changed their avatar. I like.

@Kabyt
Thanks ^.^ I'm actually re working my whole ... Iunno what to call it other than Online Persona and Self, Making a new Deviantart account today and a new skype and well a bunch of NEW me stuff. I'm sorta calling this the "Fall Cleaning - Cause Winter is Coming " thing I want to try to do every year from now on. Helps sorta get a view on everything I did the year before and prepares me to be even better next year! This year i'm going for themes relating to my new favorite contrasts,

RAINBOWS AND DARKNESS! Duality is me and I own it! ^.^ (mostly cause i have as many personalities as the rainbow, I'm bi polar, OCD and ADHD lol )

Yearly themes huh? I guess that's pretty interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing some of your DA stuff sometime as well. I'm always interested in seeing other peoples art.

I guess it'd be rude not to share my DA page first: GlassTrinity on DeviantArt

I wish it was that easy

This can't die! Someone post :(

I would but I had just posted before it died

Status
Not open for further replies.