March of 1000 Yokai

Status
Not open for further replies.
alrighty gonna kick some ad space ass but thought i would drop my Skype Screenie in here so that anyone needing to reach me for questions or what have you can have it.

Skype Screenie = poe.etic.enigmis Add me if you like but be sure to tell me who you are when you send the ad request.

@Kabyt
Oh my god, I am so sorry...
I'm finally finished, though since my computer is amazingly slow, I'm not sure whether or not the changes are saved...hopefully, they are.
Is it too late to jump in? >.<;;
Jump right in ^.^ We're going to remain and open and active group hopefully tee hee ^.^

I made two characters, just in case you didn't see the update.
@Kabyt
I hope that both of them are acceptable.
If not, I'll change anything you say. ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
alrighty gonna kick some ad space ass but thought i would drop my Skype Screenie in here so that anyone needing to reach me for questions or what have you can have it.

Skype Screenie = poe.etic.enigmis Add me if you like but be sure to tell me who you are when you send the ad request.
I'll go ahead and add you on Skype, just as a precaution.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
We could include Western beings? I thought Yokai were limited to Eastern beings if used more broadly.

This gives me an idea for a second character. I was thinking a Faerie. Maybe a low-class Faerie, but he can build powerful things.

@macaron uses a Tsukumogami as a character, and surprisingly the only Tsukumogami in the entire cast.

Hmmmm....

Hey guys just got home hitting the shower real quick then I will be playing catch up bare with your horrible group maker -face+desk-

Naomi and Kotaro are still on their little outing. I presume that the higher-ups will send scouts to alert them?

any one want to interact

@Crow Alert them about what? Did i miss somehting? Almost done reading so far it seems like just Isamu Akota and Wahyu are going on the little expedition.

??? Just trying to make sure I got everything wow you guys posted alot today lol.

@Crow Alert them about what? Did i miss somehting? Almost done reading so far it seems like just Isamu Akota and Wahyu are going on the little expedition.

??? Just trying to make sure I got everything wow you guys posted alot today lol.
I think Crow meant that our characters might receive some type of reminder to go along with the group on the expedition?​

thats not good

Hey guys sorry I didn't back online last night was at the hospital pretty late and had to be at work at frakkin 5 this morning I will post just as soon as i get home and I'm so sorry for the wait again guys.

Also @Crow yes we can send someone to get you guys to from the festival.

ALSO @daniel reaver Kasaisoru will be calling your character to come with as well so you can get fed ^.^ And not feed on the temple people!!! LOL must remained unknown to the humans for nows

Hey guys sorry I didn't back online last night was at the hospital pretty late and had to be at work at frakkin 5 this morning I will post just as soon as i get home and I'm so sorry for the wait again guys.
No worries! I hope everything turns out okay!

No worries! I hope everything turns out okay!
Yeah he's alright just a concussion and some scraps and bruises. They let him out this morning they had to monitor him though because of the concussion.

Huh, I kept seeing this RP around but never game it much thought. After reading the overview I gotta say it looks pretty solid!

I'll make a character sheet sometime tonight after some research if that's ok @Kabyt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.