Maples Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty giggled, "its ok he just needs to loosen up a little." Then joined back beside storm, "you gonna be ok with him here?" She asked in a low whipser. Misty could tell from his ealier statement about the red head that storm didnt like him.

Storm looked at Mist. "Only if he is a bit nicer to Rain and doesn't pretend I'm not here." He replied to her in a whisper. He could forgive better than Rain but this guy did make Rain upset. Storm even knew the exact reason why. Rain like there mother was curious but thanks to Storm she had not met a similar fate. There mother they had lost when they were young there father never sharing much details other than the saying curiosity killed the cat.

Rain was behind Storm and didn't go any closer to the red head. She just wanted to explore but not worry about this guy.

Misty saw rain and jump-hugged her, "smile dork hehe it'll be fun!" She giggled and ttalked to the group, "we're here to explore not stand around hehe lets go!" She smiled and let go of rain hoping she made her feel better.

Reactions: Raven
Rain gave a small smile she was glad for the hug. However the smile was not as big as when she had first met Kalynn or Mist but the smile she tried to give after the red haired boy's comment. "Right" She replied then moved a bit more where she could see. Taking a small breath she stepped out from behind storm and moved to see what was behind the two who joined.

Storm looked to Mist and gave her a smile. Another form of him saying thanks where Rain couldn't tell. He then looked to his sister who was once more letting her curiosity take the best of her but could tell she was being more careful than normal all because she must have wanted to prove the red haired kid wrong. 'Rain...' He thought then shook his head.

Misty smiled back at storm and giggled. Then faced the red head, "hey red head you gonna play nice and explore with us?" She asked giggling

Reactions: Raven
"They're a nice bunch, right?" The female spoke softly, looking up at Aegeus and then back at the group. She could tell that they weren't at the best of terms, and for some reason, she couldn't help but to feel somewhat guilty.

"Sure... Whatever." He replied, not complaining since Chimera seemed to have a liking for them. Chimera kept looking up at him, and a frown slowly crept on her face. That was when Aegeus actually looked at her seriously, and he felt a shred of guilt. He looked down at her, and placed his hand on top of her head, gently petting her.

"Alright, alright I'm sorry, so stop giving me that look." He apologized to Chimera, avoiding eye contact from her. Chimera smiled, and then turned to the group. "Aegeus apologized, and I'm sorry if he said anything rude, but he is a huge teddy bear once you get to know him~" She chimed, which caused the male to cover her mouth to muffle her.

"That's enough coming from you."

Misty giggled, "i cant see him being one but otays hehe." She giggled before walking over to kalynn who had been quite for a bit, "hey you otays?!" She asked

Kalynn kept quiet for the most part. She saw no part in being in the conversation.
She turned towards Misty after seeing she was talking to her. "I'm fine. Just waiting for the others to get used to each other," she answered Misty.

Rain looked at the two her looking at Aegeus she didn't smile still then looked to the girl a small smile now there. "Alright I guess..." She stated. She still needed time even though he apologized she knew Storm would probable explain he always did. Now she moved to look at the slime Mist mentioned. "Hey Mist is this what your hand touched?" She asked curious.

Storm looked to the two a small smile and he nodded at the apology. "Alright I guess. Most deserve a second chance." He stated then watched Rain move. "I'm sorry about my sister. She doesn't do good when she doesn't met someone who is that nice for the first time. She has had a few bullies in the past and it just changes how she acts. It will take time for her to seem as though she truly accepts your apology." He paused then gave a serious look. "But until she does as her older brother. I will make sure you do not hurt her in any way even her feelings. One wrong slip and I won't be as nice." He stated.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Oh, I'm not scared of you. I'm scared of this girl." The male pointed at Chimera, whose mouth was still covered and muffled. Chimera then bit him. Causing him to wince a little from the sudden pain and let go. "See what I mean..." He mumbled, folding his skate board and putting it in his bag.

Remembering the slim mist reached behind kalynn and poked the wall, "it was righ-" her words were cut off as a huge rotating peice of the wall swept her into it. Panicking she grabbed kalynn but by the time she looked at storm for help both kalynn and misty were 'eaten' by wall and disappeared out of sight of the group.
Coughing she looked to kalynn, "well that happened..." she looked at the blocked path of where they came from.

Remembering the slim mist reached behind kalynn and poked the wall, "it was righ-" her words were cut off as a huge rotating peice of the wall swept her into it. Panicking she grabbed kalynn but by the time she looked at storm for help both kalynn and misty were 'eaten' by wall and disappeared out of sight of the group.
Coughing she looked to kalynn, "well that happened..." she looked at the blocked path of where they came from.

Storm just glared. "You should be scared of me." He stated. "I may seem like a nice fella now but anyone who harms Rain or anyone I care about will and always does pay." He stated a little darkly. Then he turned hearing Mist go to answer Rain. Before he could move her and Kalynn where gone and he knew Rain would be next because of how she would be to curious and wish to follow.

Rain had ignored her brother and heard Mist then watched as the two vanished. "Hold on I think there may be a way to get you both out." She said knowing how Storm hated when she found hidden doors in the walls and this was yet another. She wished to go through and see what was on the other side. Her hands moving on the walls looking for the same block.

Kalynn let out a small yelp as Misty pulled her along with her behind some hidden wall.
She nodded at Misty's statement before looking around. "It's kinda dark...I think I dropped my phone out there," Kalynn stated as she felt around her.
Just then, Kalynn remembered she had a lighter and pulled it out her pocket. "This is all I got..." it was just a small little light, but it would have to do.

Misty sat against the wall and smiled, "well I guess were stuck here until they find us unless u wanna go down there.." she pointed to the newly exposed hallway.

Kalynn looked towards the hallway that Misty pointed towards.
"We can go there..." she said, not able to take her eyes off the dark hallway. She then shook her head to get her eyes off the hall. Kalynn then looked towards the wall they were just behind. "They'll catch up if they ever do move the wall again," Kalynn stated before starting to walk down the hall.

Misty giggled, "otays hehe" and began to follow hoping the others were alright.

"Where have I not heard that before..."

Aegeus didn't seem to be phased in the slightest. In fact, it was the opposite. He was completely relaxed, and he acted as though that threat was no big deal. At least, to him. In his entire life, he had only feared one man, and he didn't know if they were human or not. Shaking that thought away, he grabbed Chimera's hand the moment the wall had flipped over (assuming that, that happened). He had gotten protective over Chimera, And Chimera looked up at him.

She wasn't far too worried, as Aegeus still appeared as relaxed as usual. Chimera went up on her tippy toes and pat his head, smiling gently to reassure him. "Oh don't worry, we won't be apart. You wouldn't let that happen." She giggled, and then Aegeus turned around to scold her. "Gods! It's not my choice to protect you! It's your damned parents' choice!" He scowled to her, and when he realized what he had said, he quickly shut up and backed off.

Chimera took in a deep breath, and exhaled before continuing. "In any case... It's just the four of us for now, so we should at least try to get along...?" She suggested, since they didn't know the layout and the last thing they wanted was to be separated and face some monster or something.

Rain felt perhaps the wall was to thick for them to hear her not hearing a reply. That just made her want behind it even more. "Alright are you guys going to help or just talk?" She asked ignoring the fact that one of the people who could help wasn't that nice to her moments ago. Rain began to tap the different blocks looking for one that sounded different. Her hand didn't help so then she pulled out a small metal item. Once more she began to tap hopping she'd find it soon.

Storm sighed. "I think we should help Rain look." He stated then looked to the two. Then he nodded at the girl's statement. "I can try. Rain is a different story. You see she may seem like herself but him..." He paused. "She may have a more bitter tongue or not speak at all. And by how she's been acting so far. Not at all." He stated.

As the two walked, Kalynn looked around at the walls. as they continued on with their walk, the air get colder and felt more damp.
"What do you think we'll find down here?" Kalynn asked as she continued to walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.