Maples Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes!" Kalynn cheered silently to herself. Everybody decided to come with to explore the basement. now.
She took out her map to see where the hall was her sister mentioned that lead to the basement.
"Follow me," Kalynn said excitedly before rushing to the front to guide them all to the basement.

Silver ran in the room once Chimera stepped aside. They were about the same height, with Silver being a tad bit taller.
"Hi! I'm Silver," she smiled brightly and held a hand out towards her roommate. Silver usually wasn't that energetic around complete strangers, but on her way there, her aunt, who was more of a mother to her and her brother, allowed her to get coffee. The caffeine always got her hyped up.
@Teomessos

Rain smiled and walked a bit quicker but still stayed behind Kalynn enough to be led. "Great" She stated. Rain glanced at her brother. "You won't say anything to anybody who would get me in trouble right?" She asked him then when he replied no her smile grew once more and she seemed to jump a bit as she walked.

Storm sighed. 'Girls...' He thought wondering how his sister and now both Mist and Kalynn were dragging him into something. He hoped all would be alright. "No..." He stated to Rain's question. "I won't no worries." He said his eyes looking toward his feet and he placed his hands in his pockets.

"YAY!" Mist cheered as storm agreed and followed Kalynn excitedly almost tripping again she blushed and tried to act like it was nothing. Looking up at storm she giggled, "He better not kill you, i just got to meet you if you died then the group wouldn't be as fun." Mist pouted a little to give effect then broke out in a big grin and turned to Rain, "so what'd you think we'll find in the basement?!?" she asked

Chimera was taken back to how energetic the female was, but never the less played along. "It's nice to meet you too~" She chimed, smiling gently as she shook the girl's hand. They would be room mates from now on, so they would need to get along for the next few years. At least, as long as neither of them request a room switch.

Storm looked up at Mist's words. He was quiet a moment then seeing her almost trip his hands quickly came out from his pockets. He planned the next time he would stop her from falling. When she stated about his comment on his and Rain's father killing him but it wouldn't be as fun this time Storm did blush a little. "Um... I'm not sure about that... He wouldn't dare kill Rain and I think she's um...More fun..." He stated.

Rain smiled and smirked at her brother when he blushed. This would be more fun than there other explorations all thanks to Mist. The glancing at mist to answer her question Rain shrugged. "Well I'm not sure. The basement could be haunted, there could be ancient books down there were not suppose to read, relics were not suppose to touch. Or even secrets on the principle." Rain said the last without thinking her excitement then grew she heard rumors of the man. Some say he was older than what others truly knew. But others said it was just an old wise tale from past students.

Kalynn's eyes lit up when the principle was mentioned. "Have you guys heard the rumors about him? He's as old as the school itself!" She exclaimed. Kalynn was beginning to get a bit more comfortable around the three, causing her to loosen up. She continued on to the basement and soon enough they were in the hall with the locked door.
"I can probably pick the lock," Kalynn said as she ran up to the door to inspect the lock.

Silver smiled, glad that her roommate seemed nice. She only threw her bag down on the empty bed before she was about to run back out the room.
"I'm going to meet my twin brother so I we can figure out where everything is in the school!" Silver said, overly excited.
Coffee, energy drinks, even a little bit of sugar could make her that hyper.

@Teomessos

mist smiled at storm, "But rain isn't shy and cute like you dork" she blushed hearing her own words and started to try to fix it, "b-b-but its n-not like i like you or, or anything like that! I was j-just saying and..and" She knew she was making matters worse and could feel her face growing brighter and brighter the more she tried. Though she almost ran into Rain before she realized they had stopped. Completely forgetting about her little mess up she got excited remembering the task at hand, "My brother said that the principle is some kind of magic gate keeper!" she giggled.

Anime184-7.jpg

"Ugh.. What is with the ruckus?"
A male had awoken from his slumber in the car, holding a bag and a dark, navy blue suitcase in his hand. His hair was a crimson red colour, and his eyes were a bright, lime green, somewhat sharp as well. He was sitting in the car, and eventually getting out and stretching up from such a long ride. He didn't even bother listening to what his parents had said, brushing them off and nodding as though he understood. After a while, his parents left, and he could finally have a breather. Earlier, he had heard come people making a ruckus outside, and it was no other than the group of three, who looked like they were planning something. Not wanting to get involved, he made his way to the male dormitories, dragging his suitcase along. Although other males seem to have been giving him dirty looks, the females seemed to be whispering and squealing as he walked by.

Rain nodded. "Yes I have." She replied and continued to follow stopping at the door. "Well if you can't perhaps I can." She said smiling. "I have experience with all kinds of locks."

Storm was quiet but continued to follow. He did nod about the question of the principle. Then Storm blushed even more at Mist. "I just don't do good with contemplates..." He said in his defense then when she tried to say she didn't like him his eyes fell and he was back to being quiet. Soon he arrived just like the others to the door and then stared at Rain when she mentioned the lock. "Sadly she's speaking the truth." Was all he said.

"Magic gate keeper?" Kalynn turned around and questioned the rumor Misty heard.
She couldn't help but laugh as she bent down to inspect the lock. There was about three old rusty locks. "These could easily be picked with the right knowledge..." she stated quietly to herself, not hearing Rain's statement. She took out a couple paper clips and began picking the locks.

"What are those idiots doing? They know they aren't suppose to go wandering around.."

The male spoke to himself, however he found it a hassle if someone were to catch him with them. All he did was yell over there, and if they didn't hear them, then so be it. "You're not allowed over there!" He informed, in a more masculine somewhat tired, but still stern tone. Honestly, if they were to get caught messing around like this, and he were dragged with them, it'd put a bad reputation for all of them. After a while, they didn't respond, but because of his stupid male pride, he approached the group with his arms crossed. "Geez... What part of 'not allowed over there' do you not understand?" He asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

@KayLove @Raven @Kuroda

Just as Kalynn finished the first lock and male with crimson red hair came over.
"If we're not allowed, it just makes it more fun," Kalynn said back, with the same amount of annoyance. She didn't even turn around to answer, only continued picking the locks.

mist smiled at storm as he fell quite, "good with complements or not its still cute!" she giggled and blushed a little not even trying to deny her feeling that time hoping he'd get the hint, and jumped at the sound of a new person's voice. Turning around she saw a man approaching them (I'm assuming he is im kinda confused on if he is or not) and smiled, "Hi my names mist hunt im a first year here and these are my friend storm, rain, and kalynn." she giggled holding out her hand in greetings, "We're gonna go exploring you should come with!" she smiled

Storm still blushed at Mist's words. Then a crisom haird man came over and seemed like he would be the sort to give them trouble. Storm looked to the man who called. "Yes I know and so do they but that doesn't stop a curious sister. So I'm stuck letting them do what they want." He stated. Don't worry about us getting caught. I have tricks that will handle it." Storm stated his blue eyes looking right at the boy. He hated when people asked what his sister was getting him into. It was his job to either stop her or protect her. He was confident in his name enough that there father would help them out.

Rain smiled to the boy. "So what if it is? Curiosity would kill me first." She stated with a laugh then was quiet as her brother spoke.

"... I'll pass." The male didn't really shake her hand, and he just turned away. Honestly, he still found it stupid how they would think it were fun. "Then if you want curiosity to kill you, then let it kill you." He replied to the girl who laughed, and even though what she said was meant for a joke, he wasn't hesitant as to sound serious about it. At this rate, he'd be wasting time, and attracting unwanted attention anytime soon. Even if it were magic, he wouldn't be surprised if there were some sort of magic barrier around it, so it probably would have been a loss to them.

All he did was turn around, and strap his bag over his shoulder. "Well in any case... Whether you guys live or die isn't my concern, just checking if you were sure about it." The male shrugged, walking away from the group, and barely addressing or acknowledging a few of their 'kind' or intended gestures towards him.

mist looked down in confused at the man's attitude toward them wondering if she did said something wrong again, but shaking it off a moment later she called out to him, "if you change your mind come and find us!" she giggled, back to her cheery self and turned back to her friend smiling, "so hows the lock going?!?" she giggled.

Storm glared at the man as he left. Hearing how serious he was with his sister's comment just made the protective older brother show a bit. "I don't like that guy." He stated aloud when he turned to leave. "No one talks to Rain like that..." He said a bit quieter hopping she wouldn't hear even though they were beside each other. He never liked kids who were blunt even after he states that he has everything under control. Storm sighed an took a breath he needed to clam down thanks to that guy now he was on edge just because of the words he said to Rain and the others.

Rain just grew quiet she was joking not being serious. She seemed to have a different look now but still wanted to go taking a step where her brother was more between her and the man she looked to Kalynn. "Yeah is it going well?" She asked now her voice quieter than before as if the boy already brought her mood down a bit.

"One more to go," Kalynn said with a smirk. She listened to the conversation the other three had with the male who came over.
She only rolled her eyes as the male spoke.
"Aaand, done!" Kalynn then exclaimed, ready to push the door open.

Status
Not open for further replies.