Maples Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain gave a small smile. "Great" She said her voice still sounding shaken up. Rain still wanted to go but it would take her a bit to feel like herself this often happened when she was approached by what Storm called a bully. She just always said someone who didn't understand.

Storm placed a hand on Rain's shoulder. Then looked to Kalynn. "Alright let's get this over with unless someone has changed there mind."

Mist bounced on her toes all excited and giggled talking to Rain, "cheer up we get to break into a basement now instead of deal with stupid people like him!" she giggled and smiled using Rain to support her as she stood on her toes trying to see what was behind the door as kalynn opened it.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Kalynn looked towards Rain, noticing her change in attitude.
"Don't let that guy get to you, it's not worth it," she said to her. Kalynn has learned to deal with people who tend to bring others' moods down, simply because she had to live with people always against her.
Kalynn fully opened the door and stepped through. It was dark and you could hardly see the steps, but it didn't stop Kalynn from taking out her phone and using as a flashlight.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Rain gave a small smile again. "Right." She replied feeling a little better already. She felt Mist use her to see past to the door. She glanced to her and Storm then back to Kalynn. "Alright lets go have some fun." She stated sounding even more like herself.

Storm looked to Mist and gave a smile. "Thanks" He whispered low enough Rain couldn't hear when Mist was standing on her toes to see the door.

Misty jumped at storm whispering and accidentally brought her face in to close when she when to look at him, accidentally bumping her nose against his, and started to blush, "Always!" she smiled and whispered back. When the door was opened mist started getting excited again and bit the corner of her lip playing a guessing game inside her head of what they would find. When they started to move Mist place her finger tips against the wall and felt spider webs stick to her fingers. Pulling her hand back she made a little sound in surprised and wiped them off, "I wonder how long its been since anyone has been down here." she wondered out loud.

"I wouldn't be surprised if the headmaster spent his summers down here," Kalynn mumbled as she lead the others down the steps.
She moved her phone around to look at the walls and the steps. "Watch your step..." she stated as the steps creaked. She wasn't sure on their stability so she continued to walk carefully.

Meanwhile, Chimera had excused herself and walked out of the female dormitories, walking out to the courtyard and then finding the said male from earlier. A bright smile crept on her face, almost childish at that, and she slowly sneaked up behind him. This completely shattered her lady-like, mature image of herself, but to him, she didn't really care. She kept slowly creeping up on him and then... "Boo!" She blurted out, poking his back. He jumped up a little bit, looking over his shoulder to see what idiot-- oh, it was just her.

"What do you want? I can't follow you forever you know.." Her let out a sigh, looking down at the female. He was about 6'1", much taller than the girl herself, and easily mistaken for an adult. The girl smiled, and waved to him, which he let out an annoyed sigh and waved back weakly. "And? What do you want?" He asked, as if wanting to get this over with quickly. The female didn't seem too phased or offended by his attitude, since she was used to this by now. "Awe, you're not happy to see me?" She tilted her head up at him, looking all innocent like.

"It's not that I don't want to see you, it's more like I have to put my stuff away if you haven't noticed by now.." He bluntly pointed at his suitcase, looking down at the girl whom didn't seem to know timing. Sure she appeared formal, and all around perfect, she was the most terrible at reading situations and the mood. Regardless, she always hung around them. A girl with manners that go over the roof, and a boy who doesn't seem to know how to speak kindly. "You're so mean, Aegeus!" She complained, smiling as she walked with him.

Storm hadn't turned then blushed more than before. His face completely pink when the two's nose's brushed. Then when the door opened he carefully turned his head to see. He knew exactly what would be going through Rain's head. The games of her's had now begun. "Hmm..." He stated walking with the others pulling out a flashlight he carried all because of Rain. He also keep a pocket knife just encase. But on school campus sharing that may not be wise.

Rain watched the door open and Kalynn bring out her phone for a light then her brother doing the same and Mist going through as well. She followed behind seeing the steps her mind racing with many ideas of what awaited them. She nodded when Kalynn mentioned watching there step. She quit jumping and began her game. "Hmm..." Her mind began to name her original ideas of what was down here then when a new idea entered she smiled. "Maybe this is his lair." She stated as if the principle was a villain.

Kalynn laughed a bit. "Maybe he keeps some sort of elixir down here that keeps him from dying," she stated.
She continued walking down the steps, that never seemed to end. She glanced behind her at the others.
Right when she turned back around, Kalynn stepped on a weak step causing it to break. A small shriek escaped her lips just has half of her left leg was now stuck.

misty giggled at Rain and Kalynn's responses and decided to join the game, "Maybe this is where he keeps his magical items!" she giggled getting excited again and taking a misstep and fell down the stairs some how managing to fall passed kalynn and Rain and missing Storm's attempt to catch her and slid all the way until she hid the bottom. She was surrounded in darkness, but she called, "Im ok!" and got up now covered in dust. she stayed in place waiting for the others to come down.

Rain giggled. "Maybe." She said then both her new friends seemed to fall one after the other. Her and Storm both went to try and catch at least one but somehow missed. She gave a sigh of relief that Mist was alright. Then looked to Kalynn. "Maybe we can help." She said noticing she hadn't been able to climb back up yet. Bending down Rain held out a hand.

Storm didn't say anything knowing how this game worked. He never really had to. Then both Kalynn and Mist seemed to fall on after the other. He had moved to catch Mist while Rain Kalynn both didn't succeeded. But he gave a breath of relief when Mist said she was alright. "Good. Will be down after helping Kalynn okay." He called down. Then pointed the light back to his sister and Kalynn. "How stuck are you?" He asked looking down thinking that was what happened.

Out of no where, Chimera grabbed the boy's wrist, and pulled him to where she wanted to go, leaving his stuff in his room before he could unpack. "You're crazy..." He commented, and she just smiled as if saying 'I know'. She pulled him down to where the locks were on the ground, and in his mind he was honestly against all this, but she pulled him in anyways. He didn't blame her for wanting to go in though.

Chimera, on the other hand, kept pulling the boy and he didn't seem to resist. The female heard voices comig from below, and she quickly went back to being lady like and the such. She walked down the stairs slowly with the boy, and the boy just rolled his eyes. Grabbing something that looked like a foldable skate board, he pulled out a helmet from his bag and straped it on the girl.

He then grabbed the railing, getting on top of it with the skate board and carrying Chimera in a princess style. They started riding down the railing, zipping along and passing the group, minus Mist as she was already down. Once they had reached the end, Aegeus hopped off the skateboard, and balanced it with his foot, placing Chimera down and holding the skateboard in place.

@KayLove @Kuroda @Raven

Right after falling, Misty seemed to have tripped and passed by Kalynn.
"Shouldn't be that stuck,"Kalynn answer Storm as she took Rain's hand. As she was getting out, the wood stairs scraped against her leg. Kalynn paid now mind to the wood and possible splinters she'd be getting.

mist barely saw the light shine down, "um.. i don't know its really dark down here" she called up to everyone hoping she didn't cause to much trouble she felt the wall trying to find the stairs again. When her hand hit the misty felt something slimy slither against it and let out a startled yelp pulling her hand away. "Theres weird stuff on the wall!" she cried.

"Ugh, stop yelling, else we'll all go deaf here." The male complained, trying to adjust his ear so that he really wouldn't go deaf. The female, on the other hand, let out a sigh and just giggled nervously. "Ahh... Don't be so mean to her." She lightly scolded, and the male instantly backed off. He didn't seem to bother defying her, as he wasn't in the place to. The female looked around for a light source, and the boy just fluckered on a switch, revealing who was down there at the moment. "Oh. It's the happy go lucky girl."

Rain listened then nodded. "Good." She replied then helped pull Kaylnn up. Hearing Mist she thought a moment. "Maybe it's like a warning on why were not suppose to be down here?" She offered. Rain then heard the boy from before and groaned.

Storm was glad Rain could help Kalynn he wasn't sure though if Kalynn was completely alright knowing that it would be possible to scrap her leg coming back up. Then he heard Mist and his head looked down. "Um... Maybe for now don't touch the wall. We just got Kalynn out so it shouldn't take long." He stated he hoped it wasn't anything to bad maybe mold at the worst he hoped. He then looked to Kalynn. "Are you alright? Did any wodd get you?" He asked next.

misty giggled at the sight of the red head from earlier, "Oh hey its you!" she giggled and tilted her head at the girl next to him and smiled, "Im misty hehe who are you?" she asked them before calling up to her friend again, "Hey guys the red head is down here!" she started to look around a little well waiting for everyone to come down.

"I should be alright," Kalynn answered. She did get scraped a bit but hoped it wasn't bad. There was a slight sting in her leg, but it didn't stop her from going downstairs, besides Misty and where the other two were.
"I thought you didn't want to come down here," Kalynn said to the red head.

"Oi who you callin'--"

He was quickly cut off by Chimera, who walked up to the girl with a smile on her face. "Hello~ My name is Chimera, and that is Aegeus. Sorry, if he was rude to you..." Chimera bowed her head, and she had the air of importance around herself, or the air of a trained lady.

Chimera didn't question how she knew Aegeus, but she didn't bother asking.
"This girl brought me against my will." He spoke, pointing at Chimera as she smiled.

Rain was looking at Mist and the Red head. "I noticed when he talked..." She stated her hearing was way better than her brothers and most others. Many may not realize it but the room had echoed. Then she followed behind Kalynn carefully juming to a safer step than the broken one.

Storm followed he knew his sister had already set an impersonation on this red head guy. She wasn't going to quickly change it. But he knew how she might. Rain had a soft spot for jokes at times but the red head didn't seem like the joking sort so Storm felt there was nothing to worry about. He did walk fast behind the others so if someone needed he'd be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.