Maples Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon arriving at her dorm room, she opened the door to fond it empty with two beds, a bookshelf in the middle, vanity, two desks, and a nightstand for each bed. Upon seeing this, she assumed that she would be having a room mate, and she smiled. Hopefully her room mate would be kind.

With that thought in mind, she might as well pick her side of the room and start unpacking. There were also two slider closets, one on the opposite wall to each other, and she decided to pick the left side of the room. She placed her suitcases on the ground by her bed, and started unpacking.

One suitcase held clothing, shoes, and accessories along with hats, and a make-up bag. Her father had insisted that she bring those, and she didn't seem to mind. Taking the make-up bag, she placed it on the vanity, getting a note and sticking it on the bag. It read as 'You are free to use the make up in this bag', possibly for the room mate.

She took out her clothing, and had begun hanging it ip in the dresser and placing the shoes on the ground of the closet. Now, the second suitcase held books and school supplies, which she placed neatly on her own desk. She pulled out a pencil holder, put some pencils in it, pulled out an eraser, and her binder along with a laptop, and charger. Since it was almost time for orientation, she grabbed her bag (which strapped over one shoulder and rested on the ither side of her body) and pulled out a phone to check the time.

It was almost time to go. Maybe she could meet her room mate later.

Rain looked to Kalynn and smiled taking a hint that she wouldn't have to worry about someone complain to her brother. Then before Kalynn answered her question on if they were ready a girl had fallen. Then she listened to the two before entering the conversation seeing a pause. She knew if she did sooner her brother would say something yet again. "Hi Misty I'm Rain." She said smiling. "And everyone falls at times." She said then looked to her brother and back. "Oh and I'm a first year... My brother is a transfer student so he's first year two but he's older." She stated.

Storm gave a nod. "Good." He replied then noticed a girl fell. He wished he had caught that she was falling near them sooner. But he hadn't he didn't say much till everyone else was finished waiting for his sister to stop as well. "I'm Storm Nightcloud. As my sister Rain has stated it is my first year at this school but I'm going to be a grade above her." He stated then gave a small smile. "Might I ask if your alright?" He said noticing her scraped knees.

Misty blushed and nodded at storm, "yea im otay just a little scrapped up, nothing bad." She smiled then studied his face a little bit before stating, "you have really pretty eyes by the way!" She giggled and blushed after saying that. Misty had always been the straightforward type and never really thought about what she said before she said it.

Strom smiled and gave a nod. "Alright that's good." He stated. Then at her comment Storm blinked a moment shocked at her words. Quickly gathering himself he smiled a little more than he had since he arrived here. "Why thank you." He paused trying to think of a compliment to return. "You have a really sweet name." He then stated his voice grew a bit quiet showing he wasn't use to such things and gets shy when he complimates a girl.

Rain looked at her brother and held back a laugh. She glanced to Kalynn then back at the two as if wanting to say something but restrained it for ehr brother's sake.

Misty giggled and smiled, "thanks hehe." Then added, "we should go somewhere!!" She said bouncing on her toes a little getting excited again.

Storm rubbed his neck. "Well we were going to all explore the campus." He stated and gave a small smile once more. Storm knew that being it wasn't just him and Rain his sister getting into trouble before there first day even started hopefully would be less likely.

Rain nodded and once more smiled brightly. "Yes we were. We can all go together." She said happily and excitedly.

Kalynn stayed silent as the others spoke.
She noticed Rain glance at her before looking back towards the other two. Kalynn raised an eyebrow wondering if she wanted to say something or not, but only left it at that.
She still stayed quiet as they talked about them all going somewhere. Kalynn nodded at the comment about them all going to explore the campus.

Reactions: Raven
Misty smiled, "then what are we waiting for? lets go!" She giggled and started to walk a little ahead looking over her shoulder waiting for everyone to start moving and smiled at kalynn who looked a little timid in misty's eyes.

Storm nodded and began to follow. He knew Rain would as well but could tell she might be back a little more than normal to get out whatever she held back at his comment. It wasn't that hard for him to tell when something was on her mind though something always was. "Were should we go first?" He asked.

Rain nodded and waited then began to follow but planned to stay with Kalynn. After her brother was ahead of her enough she glance to Kalynn. "He's not go when girl's complainant him." She said in a whisper. "I'm surprised his face didn't turn pink." Rain whispered again. "As I said he does good with introductions but he's quiet most of the time otherwise unless he knows people or is with guys." She said still whispering where her brother couldn't really hear.

Kalynn stayed back a bit with Rain. "That much was obvious," Kalynn said back with a small smirk.
She remembered when Storm's voice quieted down, obviously a bit embarrassed by Misty's comment.
Kalynn walked behind the other two while she spoke to Rain. She didn't see why her brother would think she would get in a lot of trouble, to her, Rain seemed cool.

Misty walking beside Storm she smiled to him, "I dont know this place very well i figured we could just walk around and explore." Then her eyes started to shine as she had remembered something her brother had told her this morning, "oh and I heard from my older brother who just graduated that theres some kind of dangerous secret the school is holding!" She giggled getting all excited, "I dont know If its true or not but it sounds exciting!" She looked forward as they entered the gate her eyes got big as she saw what the school looked like for the first time.

Silver got out her parents' car with her twin brother, Sebastian.
"We should've made it here earlier," Silver said as she rushed to her dorm room, leaving her brother with her bag.
"Wait!" Sebastian laughed as he struggled to run after her with her bag. "If you don't take this I'm throwing it in the mud!" Sebastian joked, causing Silver to run back and grab her bag. She ran off to her dorm, leaving Sebastian behind laughing.
It was their first time at the school, but they seemed excited about it. They were always looking for something new to do, and this school was one of them.
Just as Silver entered her dorm she saw there was already another girl in there, most likely her roommate. She seemed to have already been about to leave.

@Teomessos

bluesky1.jpg

200610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rain smiled. "Sometimes it's not. Others I guess it is." She said and gave a laugh. Rain then for a moment caught Storm glare at her but he didn't long being he was walking in front. 'Probable wondering what I laughed about no dought. He can be such a push over.' She thought to herself but the smile stayed. "So do you guys think will find any where interesting on our first day?" She asked finally letting her curiosity show a little.

Storm continued to walk and glanced at Rain then back to Mist who mentioned the one thing that made his smile fade. "A secret?" He said. "Great...." He stated. "I'm not one to explore secrets. It usually leds me and Rain into trouble which I always have t fix." Storm stated explain his frown.

"This building is pretty old. We'll either find nothing but dust, or something ancient enough that it is interesting," Kalynn said back to Rain with a small laugh.
She noticed Storm glare at Rain, but didn't say anything about it. Only continued on with the conversation with Rain.

Misty looked back at Rain and told her about what her brother had said to her this morning about the dangerous secret, giggling she turned back to Storm, "Who cares about getting in trouble!" she giggled some more, "trouble is what makes life fun and exciting! and besides when we get older we'll remember the days we got in trouble and had fun way before we remember the days of sitting around being good!" she smiled at him before noticing at cherry blossom three and gasp in awe, "it's so pretty!!" she claimed.

Rain's smile grew. "That just makes it better." She stated. "The older places are always the funnest to explore." Rain liked the idea even more before she thought it was just find what most would expect to look for at a school but now she had a game for it in mind like usual. Storm often asked her why she seemed to get into trouble so often. She didn't know. Hearing Mist the smile grew. Storm seemed out voted for once which meant there couldn't be any harm in going. "Sounds great." She said smiling.

Storm sighed. "I for one am not sure about this." Was all he said.

"Oh come on, Storm," Kalynn said with a little smirk. Everyone but him seemed to want to explore more than just the school grounds.
Kalynn looked around, trying to see what would be the place they could go before she got an idea.
"Doesn't this school have a basement. I remember my older sister saying something about there always being a locked door leading down there," she stated.

Misty looked back at Rain smiling, "I like the hunted abandoned houses to explore the most!" she giggled and looked at storm and turned up a pouty look to him adding to kalynn, "stoorrmmm it'll be fun hehe just watch! This year will be the best year evers!" she smiled at him and looked back at kalynn eyes wide, "there's a basement!! We so need to check this out!" she said getting more excited by the moment.

Rain grinned knowing her brother couldn't resit all of them. "I think so. One of my brother's friends who just graduated mentioned it as well." She stated happily. She looked at her brother and now only waited for him to join in. "I enjoy haunted houses as well." She replied happily to Mist. "He hates them." She stated with a laugh.

Storm sighed. "Well I kind of have to being I know Rain will go even if I say no." He sighed. "Our dad's going to kill me before I graduate." He said next not liking this but knew he had to. No turning back being he seemed to be making friends with his sister's.

As she was walking to the door, she was greeted by a silver haired girl at the door. The female smiled, looking up or down at the girl (considering that Chimera were about 5'2"). She was just under average height, but she was still growing so no need to be concerned. The girl looked like she was having some fun, innocent fun mind you. She moves to the side to let the girl enter the room, and the girl would find that Chimera's possessions were already placed away in the closet and the desk, along with a few notebooks on the bookshelf.

"My name is Chimera, and you are?" She asked. It was common curtesy to introduce themselves before expecting someone to introduce themselves first.

@KayLove

Status
Not open for further replies.