Maples Hill School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain listened and simply nodded once more being rather quiet. At the idea of magic though a small grin appeared. "That would be cool" She stated. Then Rain before the others began to head down the hall way for her curiosity took hold.

Storm gave a sigh of relief that Rain was talking a little like herself again and then what he had hopped in such a darker room she was already going on the path ahead. "Rain careful" He stated following. He glanced at the others. "Come on or she and the others wil leave us." He stated he placed one hand in his pocket a moment and found Kalynn's phone he had forgotten he picked it up one moment before they fully went behind the wall for in the last moment he noticed it. There was no need to get caught because of a phone. He then removed his hand from his pocket and pulled out the flash light from before. Yet again he turned it on but it didn't make to much light in this room as before.

((Hey guys im hijacking kalynn for a moment))
following through with the prank kalynn found a spot to hid in and covered her ears awaiting for the scream that would start the prank.

Misty smiled at kalynn and nodded letting out a blood curtailing scream and ducked down in the little cave they found not to long ago. Holding back laughter they stayed waiting for the others.

Storm keep a rather grim exasperation after hearing a scream which made his sister garb into him he made the two not fall. "Very funny." He stated feeling the two ahead tried what Rain had only succeeded in rarely. But having to catch Rain told him she had never had someone do that before. He never dared knowing hos jumpy she was watching horror movies.

Rain was clutching her brother who was now practically carrying her to the others. His words made her try to look for her friends they practically made her jump out of her skin. "That...that wasn't... wasn't very funny...If it was you guys..." She said sounding as if she was in a horror house. She didn't like the horror movies or some of the characters on Halloween but when it came to the supernatural she did alright.

Misty smiled as she heard the others wondering if they had made it to the walk way or yet. She was tempted to peek out but desided against it.

Kalynn smiled at misty, even with her ears covered she could feel her ears buzzing after the other girl screamed. Noticing the sound of foot steps kalynn looked over to misty as to say 'are they here?'

Misty shrugged her shoulders and stays waiting getting ready to pounce.

"Right? It'll be fun!~" Chimera giggled a little bit, and watching Rain run off, Chimera decided to follow along incase Rain got lost. Then again, it was a one way hall way, she didn't wanna find any other hidden passages.

This left Aegeus alone with Storm for the time being, and Aegeus let out a sigh.
"For once... I agree." He replied, watching the two girls go down. However, Chimera quickly clung to Aegeus upon hearing the scream. This sudden movement caused him to actually blush from surprise, but he shrugged it off.

"U-um... Who did that?" Chimera questioned, looking up at Aegeus as he pat her head. "You won't die, if you did then I'll really be getting it.." Aegeus seemed oddly calm about this all, allowing Chimera to be scared all she wanted.

(Umm... Storm took off straight after Rain... Just saying.)

Storm didn't hear Aegeus for he was actually ahead still holding Rain who now wouldn't let go soon they were right near where the to girls had hidden.

Kalynn looked at misty and nodded at her before jumping out and scaring rain. "Rawr!!" She yelled before bursting up laighing.

Misty following suit jumped out and jumped on storm mimicking kalynn, "rawr!!" She called and started to blush as she realized who she had jumped on to.

The male sighed from his own stupidity, and then walked with Chimera who was still clinging onto him. At least they didn't seem him soften up. Chimera kept clinging to him the entire walk, and they eventually found Rain and Storm. "Oi. You find anything?" He asked, pretending as if the scream never happened.

"How can you stay so calm, Aegeus?!" She asked, almost out of envy. She noticed how childish she was being, so she cleared her throat and hushed.

Storm still held Rain then watched seeing Kalynnjump at his sister who now had just stuck her head into his shoulder. Then it was Misty at him he sighed. "As I said before very funny." He said sarcastically. He heard the two behind. "Yeah I found our missing group and a terrified sister." He replied.

Rain was fine for a moment till a rawr was heard her head shot straight into her brother. She must seem like a small child being scared for the first time in a horror house on Halloween night. "EEEK" Had been heard when her head jolted.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Kalynn jumped at rain and misty jumped at storm haha but kalynns back to her orginal owner lol))

Misty blushed hitting her head against storms arm and giggled, "rain you scream louder then me!! Hehe"

(Oh opps. Dang Dyslexia LOL Okay fixed it)

Storm felt Misty hit his arm as well a sigh exscaped him. "Bad history with horror houses when we were younger. She does alright knowing it can't be a monster but from the rumors of this school hard to tell." He stated explaining Rain's actions. She still did not move from him.

Rain did nod in her brother's shoulder but would not turn to look. "Ye...yeah... I guess." She stated sounding still terrified.

Kalynn scratched the back of her head.
"Uh sorry for scaring you?" she said, not sure if she should laugh because their plan worked to scare them, or to feel bad because of how bad they scared Rain.

Storm then glanced at Kalynn. Then back. He just nodded understanding. "She usually would be laughing by now. Being it was just you too. But sometimes I guess not. She quit trying to scare me after I never seemed to jump any more. Which I think you noticed this time well maybe not because of Rain." He said and shrugged.

Rain barely moved her head just enough to see Kalynn as if checking to make sure it was her friend not a monster. Then she nodded. "I...it's al...it's all right." She replied.

Misty looking down feeling bad then perked up, "itll be ok rain cause you have me kalynn and storm to fight off the scary stuff!!" She giggled and poked the other girls cheek tryin to make her better.

Rain was quiet but finally moved off of her brother at Mist's words. "Okay... Maybe we won't bump into a wolf or something... Um... werewolf..." She said not liking that idea.

Storm placed a hand on Rain's shoulder once she was off of him. "Like Mist said." He replied with a smile.

Misty giggled, "werewolf or whatever we'll get them for you!!" She cheer and smiled.

Kalynn only shrugged. She never really believed in that stuff, she only thought that was just in movies.
"You guys want to continue on now?" she asked, not wanting to stay in one place for too long. She tended to get a bit antsy if she stayed in place for too long.

agreeing with kalynn "Lets go!" Misty chimed and started walking forward then stopped a little waiting for eveyone.

Kalynn followed Misty, only she kept walking when Misty stopped.
A few feet more then Kalynn did stop to wait for the others.

Chimera wasn't far too scared, however kept clinging to Aegeus. At least she knew what was going on, and then Aegeus let go of Chimera with a sigh. "Well there goes two mysteries.." He mumbled, looking down the hallway again. He pulled out his skateboard again, and put his helmet on Chimera, much to her confusion.

"If we're gonna investigate, might as well make it quick." He commented, picking Chimera up and then stepping on his skateboard. If one looked closely, they could possobly see him smirk. "Well? Hurry up slowpokes." He said, skating on ahead down the hallway.

((Sorry about that, the internet cut off.))

Status
Not open for further replies.