Magical Families

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should there be more families?

• No, Its fine as the amount it is in.

• Yes, Add more families such as...

• Yes, Its a perfectly fine amount of families

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Lili- "Uhmm..." She slowly says opening her eyes slowly. Then she bitch slaps him. "Don't.... Please.." She says getting up. She brushes her pants off. Still wet she starts looking at the mountain. (IM adding the smallest things to the map I'm still sorry it isn't fineshed.)

Grimm holds his cheek and gives her glare " your welcome " he says before standing up. He sighns as he rubs his cheek " maybe ill let you drown next time" he mutters to his self while he tuns around.

( ok)

-Lili- "Im going with or without you to this village." Her face turns red, but yet this time in blush. She starts walking to the Village on the top of the mountain.

Grimm follows her, muttering things to his self while they walk.

-Lili- she tries again to make her wings go out. It hurts but she gets it out. "I'll try it again!" She smiles blushing. She Busts up the mountain surronding it in circles. "WHEEEE!" This is the most free she felt in a while of being stuck in the house for a year. With barely ever going out unless the bathroom was needed then she used the bathroom. She smiles closing her eyes gliding up.

Grimm just follows behind her making sure he kept an eye on her as they flew .

Lili- She looks around and finds the Bakery. (I have an obsession to bakeries don't judge XD) She RUNS as fast as her little behind can carry her. "CUPCAKKEEEEE!!!!" She screams in delight.

Grimm puts his hands in his robe pockets as he followed Lili to the bakery . He looks around before looking back at Lili " you want something?" ( my mom owns a bakery XD )

-Lili- "Ya! Please!" She gets down to the floor in her hands both together in a fist. "Please.." She says looking up at him.

Grimm quickly picks her back up " hey stop that" he says whispering to her, The baker was giving Grimm weird looks. Grimm signs " just tell him what you want lili" He says walking up to the counter.

-Lili- Lili nods her head and gets right up. She starts babbling about her cupcake "And with extra..." She kept adding on more. "Grimm do you want anything." She looks at him smiling.

Grimm began putting some bread in the bag " ill just focus on food for your house... but go ahead and get what you want" He says as he looks around

-Lili- She still smiles. "Yes sir... Lemon frosting. With extra glaze." She says smiling with the most kiddish voice ever. "Also get a chocolate cupcake." She whispers over the counter. "THANK YOU SIR!!" She says grabbing the bag with the two cupcakes.

Grimm pays for the food before looking at Lili " were to next?" he says opening the bakery door for her.​

-Lili- She walks out the door. The sun starts setting. She looks out at the sun setting. "Well I don't know. Wherever you want to go." She says still looking out at the sun set.

Grimm looks around " well the shops will close for the day" He says looking back at Lili. He looks up at the sun set " well we should not travel at night" He points at an Inn that was further in town. " how about we stay the night? we can finish shopping and return to your home tomorrow"​

-Lili- She looks over at Grimm. "Well... You sure it costs a bunch of money." She says with an unsure face. She starts unwrapping the bag of the two cupcakes. "Here I got one for you" she says smiling . She starts munching down on her lemon cupcake (BTW your cupcake is chocolate XD)

"uh thanks" he says taking the cupcake from Lili " come on lets go" he said making his way to the Inn​

-Lili- She follows Grimm. "Hi! One room please... I guess... Ya. Grimm let's keep it short on money" she said smiling. "just wait here for a seccond." She goes to the bathroom and ya you know XD.
image.jpg
There's my new photo of me I drew it! Hope you like!

Reactions: GeminasM
"ok" he says eating his cupcake. " this is actually pretty good" He says as he finishes it leaving chocolate around his mouth with out him noticing .

( nice.... this whole time i thought Lili had Blonde hair XD)​

Status
Not open for further replies.