Magical Families

Should there be more families?

• No, Its fine as the amount it is in.

• Yes, Add more families such as...

• Yes, Its a perfectly fine amount of families

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Lili- Lili quickly closes the window blinds and starts changing. As she walks outside she sees Grimm on the ground. "Uhhmm... Grimm??" She says slowly

Grimm holds up the bottle while he stands up " what is this lili? "

Lili- "Errhmm... No idea..." She looks at the bottle. "Its a... Bottle.." She adds. She wonders where the weird bottle came from. "Can i see it.." She takes the bottle from Grimm. When she touches the bottle her vision starts going blurry again. She starts walking away from it and falls backwards.

" ah.. Lili" Grimm says as he goes to catch her. He begins to put the two together " Lili.... did you drink what ever was in that bottle?" He had a concern look on his face

-Lili- "I-uhmm I don't think I ever drank that bottle. Just touching it makes me feel... Weird" she looks at the bottle she drops on the side. "This is not a normal bottle..."

Grimm signs " ok" He tosses the bottle away " are you sure your ok to travel" He says with a concerned look on his face.

-Lili- "Well... You can never decide in life! LETS WING IT!!" She said with a smile. She thinks why does be care.

Grimm stands her up " ok i guess" still with a concerned look. He flexes his back for awile trying to see if he could summon his wings. After a few attempts his pitch black wings shoot out of his back " HA... o hell yhea" He gives them a few flaps before rising into the air. " so you ready"

-Lili- "Y-Yea I think..." Her face blushes... "Uhmm , don't look. " she hasn't summoned her wings in a bit. She waves her hands In the air trying to summon them. "How-how do you to summon your wings again?" She said embaressed

Grimm smirks as he flys back down towards her. " its easy " He says placing his hand on her shoulders " now concentration and at the same time start to flex your back muscles" He tugs on her shoulders softly to show tighten her back " it should feel like that"

-Lili- "Erhmm.. Ok I guess." She says confused. She tries and fails. She tries several more times, well she still fails. "Are you saying this is easy.."

" well...yhea" He thinks for awhile before getting idea ." i know" He picks her up " ill just carry you" He starts to rise in the air " so what direction? "

-Lili- "Uhmm... East.." She says okwardly. She looks down and starts smiling at her little house.

" OK" Grimm soars throught the air heading East. He ascends higher into the sky . He closes his eyes and lets the wind brush across his face as he goes faster " this feels great" he says when he looks down at Lili and smliles

-Lili- "LOOK AT DAT LAKE!!" She screams but it only sounds like a whisper. She jumps of of Grimms back into the lake screaming while she falls down "THIS IS FREE!" Her wings glide out just about to hit the water. "Hahah I had to just scare them out!"

Grimm freaks out when she jumps " wa..." When he sees her wings extend he takes a deep breathe before following Llil " no more crazy stunts " he says hovering over Lili

-Lili- "I'm a free woman! Got it I get to do what I please!" She says looking at Grimm in an annoyed voice "Got it!?"

Grimm just laughs as he hears her " what ever you say" He picks up speed as he sticks out his tongue at her before taking off

-Lili- "Wait up!" She says darting. Her wings quickly pop in. She falls into the lake. Not knowing how to swim (I don't irl XD) she falls into the freezing water. She waves her hands back and forth. Seeing Grimm flying away. She slowly drowns

Grimm turns around after a few minotes . He did not see Lili so he stops and flys back " hmm where is she" He hovers over the lake seeing some bubbles pop up . " uh....lili" Fearing the worst he shoots into the lake . His eyes widens when he sees her . He swoops under her and picks her up before shooting out of the lake and crashing into the dirt . He flips her over and attempts to do cpr . " lili! HEY! " he yells as he blows into her mouth

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.