Magical Families

Should there be more families?

• No, Its fine as the amount it is in.

• Yes, Add more families such as...

• Yes, Its a perfectly fine amount of families

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Lili- She hugs him back. "Life won't always turn out the way you think it will. But things will always turn out good sometime." She said with tears rolling down her face.

Grimm wipes some tears from his face and holds her hoping it would get her to stop crying . [BCOLOR=transparent]
" Life is a decision each of us makes, to be happy or sad. Life is a time for new beginnings and endings"
[/BCOLOR]
Grimm kisses her forehead " i will help you help you make your decision Lili"

-Lili- Lili smiles back at Grimm. "I've allready decided, and I hope you can help! When I was young I didn't yet understand." She smiles and tucks her hair back. "Want some brunch? I don't Realy have enough for all 3 meals so I just have 2." She smiles wiping the last of her tears away.

Grimm smiles " ofcourse i will help you" when he hears she dident have alot of resources left he starts to think. " is ok , im not that hungry ... but when you finished eating we should go to a human village" He holds out a purse that was filled with gold coins " i swiped this from Kali " he says with a devious look on his face.

-Lili- "N-no... I got it. I just probally need a new job soon." She smiles. She grabs some bread and cream cheese out the fridge.
(I'm working on a map for the roleplay this seccond I'm drawing it x3)

Grimm shakes his head " nope .. i said i was going to help you " He pulls out a seat for her at the table

( sounds good)

-Lili- "You sure... I don't want to be stealing from Kali..." She said unsure.
(keep messing up it might not show you tonight.)

" she will be fine , knowing her she probably had more than one purse" He says chuckling . He takes a seat at the table and watches Lili " and i wouldent want you to go hungry " he says smiling.

( lol ok )

-Lili- Eats the sandwitch-ish thing she made. "Where do you come from." She asked not sure if Kali and him just grew up without parents.

Grimm leans in and wipes some cheese of the edge of her lip. " sadly we are apart of the jones family..most the the children have different mothers " Hopefully this would explain why Grimm and kali are different ." thats why me and kali are different " He was referring to there races.

-Lili- She drops her sandwitch-ish thing. "YOUR FATHERS THE KING!?!?" She looked at him in suprise. She starts to clear her throught and says "Well... I'm the Jacklyns daughter. In fact there only child." She starts wondering about how of an Okward world this is
(I will DEFINATLY get the map in by tomorrow I have some stuff to do today)

" yup" Grimm says lauphing awkwardly while scratching his cheek. When he hears that she was a Jacklyn he nods his head " i see " He thinks to his self before holding one of her hands " then you must this must be faith " He leans closer towards her " your the one "

( ok XD )

-Lili- her face still is red. "I-I'll be right back..." She goes into her little outhouse and finds some antibiotics. Her outhouse is basically where all the medicine is stored atleast most the time. She gulps one and her vision goes blurry. She tries walking back to the door but faints and falls in the grass.

a few miuotes later Grimm walks out to find Lili " hey lili yo.." He gasps when he sees her passed out . He rushes over next to her and holds her up " hey... hey lili " He picks her up and carys her back into her house . Grimm lays her down on her bed and places his hand on her head " i knew it you were sick... thats why your face was red"

( o.o )

-Lili- She stays passes out. She starts murmuring in her sleep "If it's real..." She keeps repeating it in her sleep getting quieter every time she says it.

" real?" Grimm started to get confused by her ranter. He walks over to the sink and wets a cloth before he returns to place it on her head. " i dont understand Lili"

-Lili- She uprises from the bed. She looks around confused on what just happened. "W-woah... What happened...." She says confused and looks everywhere. "How long have I been out." The cloth flops over onto her lap. "HAS IT BEEN YEARS! MONTHS EVEN!" She panicks and jumps out of the bed.

Grimm gives Lili a confused look. " uh... are you ok lili" . He walks around the bed so he could see her face " it was just a few minutes ...... i found you outside"

-Lili- "Oh-ok..." She looks around the room with a pinkish face, not exactly red anymore. "And yes I think I'm ok..." She adds. "Now! Let's head to that village!! But first get out of my room so I can change."

" ok" Grimm says with a concerned look on his face. He exits the house and closes the door. As he walks around the house he notices an empty bottle that was on the ground were he found lili passed out, He knees down and picks it up to examine it. " hm.. what is this" He begins to think to his self

Status
Not open for further replies.