Magical Families

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should there be more families?

• No, Its fine as the amount it is in.

• Yes, Add more families such as...

• Yes, Its a perfectly fine amount of families

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimm removes his jacket and holds it out to her. " here "​

Lili- "Th-thanks.." She says shyly blushing. She grabs the jacket and puts it on. She gets under the blankets and falls right to sleep. When the sun rises she wales up on the floor. She gets up and taps Grimm. "Grimm its morning" she smiled at Grimm. She sat at the corner of the bed.

Arc enters the inn after having wandered around trying to find Lili and Grimm. "Ugh... Where are they?" He walks up to the Innkeeper. "Have you seen a girl and a boy enter here together?"

The Innkeeper smiles and nods. "Yes. They came in yesterday. Might I ask why you need them?"

Arc chuckled softly. "No. Now where are they? What room?"

The Innkeeper frowned. "I'm not telling."

Arc sighs and walks upstairs, knocking on doors and asking. He reaches their door and knocks, waiting for someone to come to the door.

Grimm sits up and wipes his eyes as he yawns " im awake" He slowly slides his body to the edge of the bed. " whos knocking?" he says as he starts to hear someone knocking on there door.​

Lili- "I dunno" she says tiredly. She flops back onto the bed closing her eyes."Go answer it yourself" she says half asleep.

Grimm had actually fell back asleep when he sat up , so he did not hear Lilis demand." but i dont wanna go to school mom" Grimm mutters as he sleeps. He falls back on the bed and continues to sleep​

After a few moments, he knocks again, slightly harder. "Hmm... Maybe no one is using this room..." decides to wait for a bit longer.

(It isn't polite to just open people's doors... Whatever...)

Arc slowly turns the handle and pushes open the door. "Hello? Anyone there?"

Lili- she grabs the blanket and throws it at the door. It allows her to not move at all and open the door. When she see's that it's arc her face turns red because she's only in a jacket and underwear. She looks Arc in the eyes as if his death was soon. "WHY are you here I ask?!?!!"
(Sorry I was at somewhere jeez XD)

Arc sees Lili and Grimm in the bed and pauses. He notices that Lili isn't wearing anything but a jacket and underwear and blushes deeply, looking down. "Long story. Let's just say I was taken by scientists and end it there." He clears his throat softly. "So... Uh... Did I interrupt something?"

grimm rolls over while he sleeps and falls from the bed . As he hits the ground he stays asleep​

Lili- "GEET OUT!" She is still in Deap shock. She is staring Arc in a
Luigi death stare. "Well what in the word do you want!??!" She pauses looking at him.

Grimm wakes up in shock from the yelling. He sits up and looks around " huh wha...." When he notices Arc he takes a deep breath " geez i thought that thing with the red eyes came back" he says as he lays back down on the ground. " were you bin " he says while yawning .​

Arc cringes, confused at why Lili was yelling at him. "Well, I haven't seen you guys in a while and I was just gonna say 'Hi.' Would you rather me leave?" He frowns slightly, raising one eyebrow in a questioning manner.

Lili- She quickly grabs the pillow off the bed and walks up to Arc. She starts hitting him with the pillow repeating. "WHY IN THE WORLD DID U COME!" She continues hitting him and then stops. She pushes Arc out of the way and goes downstairs to the Cafe. She goes up and starts eating some Waffles. (Waffles... Pure awesomeness XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing Lili go off again Grimm sits back up and watches as she hits arc with the pillow and then storms out of the room. He begins to chuckle " she tends to do that from time to time" he says as he stands back up and stretches " how long do you think it will take her to realize shes only wearing a jacket" he says with a smirk​

-Lili- She doesn't even care while others are staring at her. "W-what!" She says with an attitude. As she sees the others look away, probally from how crazy she is she countinues eating her Waffles. she watched as the others start looking at her again. "WHAT!?!!!?" She screams at the top of her lungs. The small backround music in the backround turns off. Everyone is staring at her now. One kid about 6 points to her and says "Your only wearing underwe-" her mother puts her hand over his mouth. She looks down slowly. "Uuuuhhhhmmm..." She grabs the waffle and runs upstairs. As she runs up the tears from Embaressment fall from herself. She wipes the tears off and goes back into the room. As she dramatically opens the door she sees that they are both looking at her confused. Also she is blushing with a stressed face. She just runs almost bumping into Grimm stretching and flops on the bed. Putting her head slightly up she hand-feeds herself the pancake looking at the sky.

"Doesn't seem like it took very long, Grimm." Arc stands there awkwardly. "Sooo... What have you guys been up to?"

Lili- She fineshes her waffle and grabs a pillow and puts it on her face. She snaps her hand. The pillow disappears. She looks at Arc still confused on why he is here.

Grimm takes a seat back on the bed " we were just doing some shopping " He turns back towards Lili " its not health to eat while you lay down" he says scolding her.​

Status
Not open for further replies.