Magical Families

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should there be more families?

• No, Its fine as the amount it is in.

• Yes, Add more families such as...

• Yes, Its a perfectly fine amount of families

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wince when did he become her caretaker? Last time I saw them, he thought she was nuts. He notices Lili looking at him and tilts his head. I've already told you why I was here. I wanted to say 'Hi.' And... I was kinda feeling lonely." He looks at the ground, feeling kinda embarrassed.

Grimm lays back and yawns " give him a break Llil " he says as he puts his arms behind his head . " you went phyco the first time you met him, the least you can do is be nice to the guy" he says as he looks back at her only to roll of the bed again when he sees something he was not suppose to . " wha" His face starts to turn red " PUT SOME CLOTHS ON FIRST"​

Lili- "Shhhh... shh" She continues eating her waffle and bounces off the bed. "GRIMM IM A GIRL AND I GET TO EAT MEH WAFFLES!" She gives Grimm the luigi death stare. She lays back down the way she was and eats her waffles. "Can you get me some more.... girl needs" She says with her eyes giving him the same luigi death stare. "Arc, wanna join Grimm and get some more waffles.... A lot of waffles..." She looked around the room waiting for the guys to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arc looks up, tilting his head slightly. "Uh... Sure. I guess I could."

Lili- She puts her hand on Grimms And Arcs back walking (pushing) them out the door. Once there out she closes the door and lays against the door crying. Yet the boys can't hear her because its not really crying only a few tear drops comming out her eyes.

-Lili- She peeks through the peep hole to see if they are leaving. Nope. She says from behind the door "GET ME DE WAFFLES!" She fineshes slamming the peep hole thing.

Grimm shakes his head and sighns " as you can see arc , she has not changed since your last visit" He says as he walks down the stairs​

Lili- She sits on the bed tired. She passes out and dreams about waffles. "MHM-dem nice-juicey-W-WAFFLES! Yea... Waffles" she mumbles in her sleep. She is awakens by a smell, addicting. She puts on a sweater and the same pants and walks to the great smell. She knocks on the door. When the door opens she see's her parents. "H-HOOWW!" Screams Lili in fright,Embaressment, and shock

Grimm returns to the room with a plate of waffles and sees some people at the door, He slowly steps back down the stairs " who are they" he whispers peeking his head up .​

(This is Geminas. Had to make a new account. Long story. I won't be on very much any more. Also... Halloween mayhem is finally over!)

Arc stumbles backwards, trying not to run into Grimm. "Who?" He peeks over the stairs as well. "Uh... I don't know..."

Lili- She stares at her parents. They go up and hug her she has no choice but to kinda go with it and pat there backs. "Hi Ma.. Hi Pa..." All she looks like is dumb right now. She pinches herself to make sure this is real BUISNESS! She blinks two time and screams. "AHHHHHH"

Grimm taps arcs shoulder and does a head jesture trying to get him to go confront them, Grimms eyes wider " what if there enemys?" He ducks down lower " what if there her family " he says with a more concerned look on his face, just by seeing how crazy Lili was her familiy must be the same, he looks at Arc " be ready to run if it gets crazy" he says before peeking back over the step.

( its koo dude, o and u should return to the fantasy rp , i think they think you quit)

Lili- Her eyes start twitching. "M-a.. Meet Grimm and Arc.." She says twitching her eyes. "Why, Lili! You whore! Sleeping with two guys!?" Lili's Mom says fineshing by slapping Lili. "N-NOOO!!!!" She bursts out screaming. She pushes through her parents and walks outside.

Grimm holds out his hand and summons his scythe when he sees Lili get hit . " WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE" he demands thinking they were enemy's​

Lili- *She hears screaming and walks back* "my..my mom..." She says putting her head down. "Why, are these your boyfriends!?" Lili's mom says. She stays silent looking at her like that WTF pose.

Arc tries to hold back a laugh, but fails. "S-sorry..." He coughs softly, a smile staying on his lips. "W-we're not, or more specifically, I'm not her boyfriend. Don't know about Grimm here, though."

Lili- Lili starts to slowly try to get off the conversation, yet fails. "Want some food?" she says convincingly. "With a side of Boyfreind!?" Lili's mom can't stop yet to laugh. Lili can't stop but pushing her mom down on the ground and her eyes starts to tear up. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! KIDS!? I DONT KNOW BUT THATS NOT WHAT YOUR GETTING!" She screams, the whole floor heard Lili's scream. She wipes her eyes and gives Lili's mom the total death glare, for her mom still down on the ground.

Arc shuffles his feet nervously. "Erm... Maybe we should give them a moment alone, Grimm..." His smile begins to fade.

Lili- She huffs and walks away. Getting faster and faster the farther she gets. Her mom is following her, yet she quickly teleports back in front of Grimm and Arc. Her mom now lost

Grimm stays silent when he finds out they were Lilis parents " o man , what if they tell my dad" he mutters to his self while he walks with orc​

Status
Not open for further replies.