Magical Families

Should there be more families?

• No, Its fine as the amount it is in.

• Yes, Add more families such as...

• Yes, Its a perfectly fine amount of families

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back between the two girls he steps back slowly " what are you doing here ?... lost?" Knowing if his sister found out he was trying to run away from home she would tell there father " i...i... " He makes one final attempt at summoning his wings but fails and slams into a near by tree. " ouch" He says as he falls back on the ground.

Kali sighs. "Yesterday, I had smelled you from far off. I had been through a burnt forest and a deserted village to get here. I was curious as to why you were over here.. especially in Lili's house." Kali gives Grimm an inquisitive look. "You seem to be having some problems.." Kali said to Grimm, pointing at his wings. Kali looks over at Lili. "Personally, I'm okay, thank you. You've been so nice to me, I feel like I should get out of your hair." Kali said to her with a slight smile.

-Lili- Lili smiles back but doesn't say a word. "Grimm I have some medicine... For your wings, it will take 5 days to heal after that." She says kindly with a smile. "I have wings to... There kinda small and hide under my shirt. The medicine works like a charm!" She says with in an exited way.

Grimm stands back up rubbing the back of his head. " hmph ... well no one said to follow me" he says to his older sister. He looks back at lili " it cant be" He takes a hold of Lilis hand " then your an angel? "

Kali rolls her eyes, laughs, and nudges Grimm. "I like annoying you," she said with a devilish grin.

-Lili- "Why you think I'm a devil?!" Lili chuckles at Grimm "I'm also part fox! I can grow my tail and shove it back in whenever I please!" Lili shoves her tail out. "See! It's just kinda weird... Sometimes I just wish I was a normal human." She sighs and thinks about how it would be like.

He glares and sticks out his tongue at Kali. Grimm turns his head back towards lili " then you may be the one" He holds her waist and dips her down . " your the one that will pure my soul" He says with a serious look on his face.

Kali laughs for a moment as she watches Lili grow her fox tail. "Interesting!" Kali exclaims. She stands there, looking for Grimm's reaction. Kali remembered her previous life where she had been poor and wandered the streets, dressed in a short black dress, fishnet leggings, and tall black stiletto boots. She had worn it everyday because she worked as a prostitute, yet, she could get no where with her life because, surprisingly, her job didn't pay much. Kali was slightly offended when Lili mentions the devil as if it were an insult. Satan was one of Kali's great ancestors. Kali stands there emotionless.

-Lili- still looks very very confused. "Grimm... What are you doing..." She looks up at him red.

Kali looks away. "Are you for real, Grimm?" Kali knew romance when she saw it. She was an absolute expert at it. She was just teasing him because she found it funny that this little Jones boy was trying to make a move on a Jacklyn girl.

He leans forward about to kiss Lili when he turns his head and gives Kali a face " dont you have a hole to jump in?" He says because he felt awkward about kissing another girl infront of his older sister.

-Lili- Okwardly stands there with her face red. She stands there litarally having no idea what's going on.

Kali laughs until she almost cries. "A hole to jump in? Why do you say that?" She starts to walk away slowly, trying not to pay attention to Lili and Grimm.

-Lili- Lili is yet, horrible at love even though her father is an expert. He used to be an angel of love. Lili stood there with the most red face you can ever see.

He watches as Kali walks " hah it does not matter now" he looks back at Lili " i will pure my soul and will be allowed sanctuary with the angels " He leans back in towards Lili " with this kiss " He kisses lili after a few secondes he lifts his head trying to feel if he felt any different. " huh " He leans back in and kisses her again. He then releases her and thinks ~ what?.... why is it not working? ~ " maybe im doing it wrong"

-Lili- Her face turns TOTALY red in blush. She smiles and looks up at Grimm. She can barely move. She looks up info Grimms eyes and face is TOTALY red. She smiles super huge. She feels Okward after her first kiss. "H-hehehh-heheheh" she giggles looking in his eyes with a red face.

With her back to Lili and Grimm, she calls to them, "Have you guys met anyone else? I'm just curious.." She quickly peeks over her shoulder and then resumes her original state, looking at the early morning sun over the hills.

-Lili- She looks over at Kali. "Nope..." Her face is still red

Grimm was lost in thought when he looks at Lili ~ im sure i had to kiss her~ He scratches his head " man this is hard" He looks over to his sister to see she was walking away. " o no you dont" He rushes over to her hand jumps on her back while he pulls on her cheeks " your not going to tell dad "

-Lili- her face is TOTALY red. She is still in shock with the most horrified/happiest face. She looks down at the grass and the flowers . She doesn't say a word smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.