Magical Families

Should there be more families?

• No, Its fine as the amount it is in.

• Yes, Add more families such as...

• Yes, Its a perfectly fine amount of families

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey hey hey! Back off!" Kali exclaimed, trying to push Grimm off of her. "You know as well as I do that if I go and tell Dad, I would get in trouble, too. I don't think he would be okay with me wandering around the lands and talking to members of other families. Especially angels.." Kali didn't mean to offend Lili, but she knew that her father wasn't very fond of the Jacklyns. Kali crossed her arms. "Why are you so worried about me telling dad, anyway?" Kali squinted at Grimm. "If you hadn't noticed, I'm trying to leave too." She rolled her eyes and stared at Grimm.

-Lili- Runs after them. "I kinda overheard you guys... It's ok if you stay with me. My house isn't perfect, buts it's surly something. Your welcome to stay!" She says with a smile with the red blush still on her face.

Grimm leaps back landing on the ground " Thats none of your business leech" He says as he makes a funny face towards her . He places his hands on his hips and does a super hero pose " i will gain the holy power of the gods and vanquish the evil of this world" He says as he imagines his self standing on top of the peak of a mountain and begins to attempt a heroic laugh . He looks over to LIli " come on Lili laugh with me " Grimm says before continuing .

( dont mind the insult , im trying to play the little brat brother... and he dosent realize he just told Kali his plans XD )

"Ohhhh, so you think you're all high and mighty now, do ya?" Kali laughs. "I'd like to say good luck with your plans. Why upset the balance of good and evil? Without evil, how could we possibly have good?" Kali asks, with an inquisitive look. She stands there with her arms folded across her chest. "How could a little 15 year old boy possibly rid the world of evilness?" Kali thought to herself. She glanced up at Lili. "You're so kind, but I mustn't stay. I have other plans." Kali said to her, looking out over the stretch of land. Maybe there was someone else out there that she could meet. Kali looks back at Grimm. "Do you plan on staying here with Lili? If so, how are you going to achieve the holy power of the gods?" Kali was slightly confused on how Grimm planned on carrying out his huge plans that required lots of work to complete. "It's quite obvious the gods won't just LET you gain power easily. You'll probably have to go on some sort of wild quest that they manage to come up with." Kali said to Grimm, smirking.

Grimm stops lauphing to give kali an annoyed look. " its simple.. i already made a deal" He says as a grin rips across his face. He holds out his hand " but it does not matter" His eyes start to glow a brighter red " your not going to be around to see it happen" As he finishes his sentence A scythe appears in his hand

Kali gives Grimm a sullen look. "Oh, so you plan on killing me? Your own sister? It's funny because I'm already dead. I'm a succubus." Kali says to him in a soft voice. Kali walks in circles around Grimm, studying him. "Trying to kill others is an evil thing, is it not? How do you plan on fighting fire with fire?" Kali asks in a demeaning tone. Kali cackles and vanishes without a trace.

One of grimms eye starts to twitch when he hears Kali " err" He rushes at her only to trip over a rock as he kicks it. He lands at Kalis feet " damit" He says as he picks his self up. He glares at Kali " how dare you trip me" He slaps one of her knees before jumping back and holding up his scythe . " its not evil if i kill evil things" He says sticking out his tongue.

Kali slowly jogs away from Grimm, not caring to reply to him. Before leaving, she glances back at Lili and gives her a thankful look. Grimm was getting on her nerves, but what are younger brothers for, anyways? She didn't feel like doing anything, to be quite honest. But she walked and walked. She went up over several hills, checking behind herself every so often. It was early afternoon and she decided she should go on a little adventure instead of being cooped up in a Jacklyn girl's house.

-Lili- She looks at them. "Grimm... Would you like to stay? You don't have to stay forever. Atleast until you can find somewhere to go. I still have the medicine for your wings!" She smile looking up at Grimm. She starts walking back home, not sure if he would follow or not.

Grimm watched as his sister walked away. He felt the same as when he first ran away from home. Grimm dident really hate his sisters and brothers but he knew in the future they would cross paths as enemy's. " goodbye kali" he mutters to his self before turning around and following lili to her house.

-Lili- See's that Grimm is following. "Your staying?" She said smiling, thinking he hates her. She put the rusty key in and twisted it in. She opened the door letting Grimm in.

He follows her in and looks around " well i think i have to.... i dont understand it yet but" He takes one of her hands " i think you are the one"

-Lili- Her face turns red again. As it did before. But now she smiled and knew what was going on. "Want the medicine..?" She said smiling and takes a pause "For your wing?"

Grimm watches her " ah.....sure" He looks closer at her face " hey lili why is ur face red... are you sick" He ask as he pokes her cheek. He holds up a finger " ahh thats right " He places his forehead on hers and closed his eyes " hm.. well it dosent feel like you have a fever"

-Lili- Her face gets more red. "W-well I'll get the medicine.." She says. She heads over to her room and looks through her storage. She grabs the medicine and walks back out. "Here, take it..." She smiles. "I'll worry about myself, don't worry" she fineshes with a chuckle.

Grimm takes the medicine " o..ok thanks" He says still looking at her red face. He walks up to a chair and takes a seat. He removes his hoodie revealing all the old scars on his body from past endevers with his father. He opens the medicine " uh lili... you think u could rub some on my back" he says after he realized he could not do it his self.

-Lili- "Who did this!?" She says with a quiet yet scared voice. She looked at his back. "Ya... Sure." She said in an unsure voice. She kinda rubs it in like those Asain girls surronding you giving you. She smiles. She doesn't say a word. She fineshes rubbing it in as she goes to wipe the medicine off her hands. "Who hurt you... Your father or mother... Or did you get hurt in fights with others.."

Grimm begins putting his jacket on " its nothing " he says as he gets the jacket on. " so why are you out hear... alone? " he asked trying to change the subject.

-Lili- "I ran away like you... But when I was 7. I ran away stealing very little supplies from my father and mother. I brought my daggers. And a bit of cash." She fineshes with a frown. She wishes she didn't run away. "I had an under age job in the humans territory. I wonder if there still working. Now I had enough money and still a bit left. If I TOTALY run out of money I'll go back." She fineshes looking into Grimms eyes.

Grimm walks over to her " it must of bin hard" He could not help but feel sorry for her. Grimm places his hands on her shoulders and pulls her in for a hug " dont worry , things will get better" he says as he smiles . He lets her go and pats her head " im sure it will"

Status
Not open for further replies.