Mage Guilds

Well, It's 12:00 where I am, if you are a Silver Owl and absolutely can't wait, you can post now.

I shall wait patiently for the signal to be given.

Sorry that took so long guys, but there ya go; post away!

Morningstar folks:

@Temm and @Donk: You guys can either start out as complete rookies, or as already part of the organization.

@Razilin and @Potatocat: This "school" is going to be based mainly on personal apprenticeships. I know Potato's already wanting to mentor Temm, and I'd encourage Razilin to take on Donk.

Alright, everyone is free to post.

Sorry that took so long guys, but there ya go; post away!

Morningstar folks:

@Temm and @Donk: You guys can either start out as complete rookies, or as already part of the organization.

@Razilin and @Potatocat: This "school" is going to be based mainly on personal apprenticeships. I know Potato's already wanting to mentor Temm, and I'd encourage Razilin to take on Donk.
I'll most likely start by him walking up to the place as a rookie.

I'll most likely start by him walking up to the place as a rookie.
WE'RE GOING TO BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS, YOU AND I

EHEheEHAehheahehaehae
gibbloodpls

But yeah, you wanna do anything with that? It might be interesting for them both to arrive at the same time. We could do joint posts. TitanPad is always a good choice for such a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, a hemomancer could potentially be a morally acceptable way of using human blood as an alchemical ingredient.

human blood as an alchemical ingredient.
hqdefault.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Temm and Jade
WE'RE GOING TO BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS, YOU AND I

EHEheEHAehheahehaehae
gibbloodpls

But yeah, you wanna do anything with that? It might be interesting for them both to arrive at the same time. We could do joint posts. TitanPad is always a good choice for such a thing.
That could be pretty interesting! He would definitely be curious about hemomancy.

Well that was a nice little salvo of posts for Morningstar.

Morningstar:
Lord Valentail Morningstar "The Bastion" (GonzoB.)
"The Legion Lord" (Razilin)
"The Warden" (Razilin)
"The Dagger" (Potatocat)
Arlin "The Witch's Son" (Temm)
Davos Rythem "The Bleeding Heart" (Donk)

Silver Owl:
Martin "The Ivory Spark" (Dahrinn)
Kazu Yuetu "The Rabbit" (StarryNightSky)
Kemala Joshi "The Red Demon" (StarryNightSky)
Andrea Moonstead (StarryNightSky)
Sorena Crow "The Wild Mage" (CynderTheDragoness)
Apellio Corson "The Elemotionalist" (Temm)
Timore "The Nightmare" (Temm)
sorry I disappeared from posting my god damn alerts didn't go off also Kemala Joshi doesn't have a title and Andrea Moonstead is The Red Demon

sorry I disappeared from posting my god damn alerts didn't go off also Kemala Joshi doesn't have a title and Andrea Moonstead is The Red Demon
Damn it, I knew that; AKSYDENT!

We need a few posts from Silver Owls.

Keep in mind, Raz. Oberyn just took off into the sky, so he might meet Landazar's bird. He'd also been flying around for the past while, only recently flying down to meet with Davos and Arlin. By the way, Oberyn might think your bird a prospective mate, knowing him.

Slight update;

Snugs is eight feet tall from the ground to his shoulders.