Mage Guilds

*Hums elevator music as he stands in a pitch black deactivated elevator in an abandoned building.*

(Edit: Just realised both me and Apellio are standing in an elevator o 3 o)

Last edited:
Have it up soon; sorry.

No, it does not. I am still stuck with Sorena.

I was waiting for @GonzoB. to post before i made another post for Seli, but as I am worried this might be my last chance to revive this, I'm going to post now anyway. If we need to later retcon things a little to add reactions and the like to what Morningstar does and whatever else Gonzo has in mind, we can.

Oh, and @Temm I am doing a very small amount of taking over your character, just having him come with Seli straight to her lab, but if you want me to remove that part and play that bit out (though I personally don't see a point in doing so) I can do that. As you said, you prefer to not have your characters hijacked at all.

Last edited:
Oh, and @Temm I am doing a very small amount of taking over your character, just having him come with Seli straight to her lab, but if you want me to remove that part and play that bit out (though I personally don't see a point in doing so) I can do that. As you said, you prefer to not have your characters hijacked at all.
Mmm, it's not much of a problem is my character is pretty much incapacitated. I'm getting on with my post now.

I feel like just rping with myself using Apellio and Arlin just so they aren't completely wasted :c