Mage Guilds

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He's well trained enough for Martin to stop him if he tries to get someone.

I went ahead and tossed up something before we're all summoned to do whatever it is you archmages want us newbies to do.

Five bucks says we're cleaning the whole castle

I went ahead and tossed up something before we're all summoned to do whatever it is you archmages want us newbies to do.

Five bucks says we're cleaning the whole castle
Slight telekinesis is very good when it comes to cleaning. Arlin! The practical mage! Maybe I should change his title to that o-o.

@Temm
@Donk
@GonzoB.

Should I be waiting on Gonzo to do a GM post about what we see when he touch the tablet? I assume it teleports us to our initiation test.

@Temm
@Donk
@GonzoB.

Should I be waiting on Gonzo to do a GM post about what we see when he touch the tablet? I assume it teleports us to our initiation test.
It does not; it simply notifies Valentail that someone wishes to join the guild.

He'll be there in a bit.

Please wait for my post.

The noise Snugs makes.

Oh, so somebody is going to have to give me a reason for Seli to leave her lab, because I have written myself into a little bit of a corner here. I heard mention of some sort of exam for the new pupils will need to take, and since she is going to probably be someone's mentor *coughcough* she could be summoned down to assist in testing the students' alchemical abilities?

Oh, so somebody is going to have to give me a reason for Seli to leave her lab, because I have written myself into a little bit of a corner here. I heard mention of some sort of exam for the new pupils will need to take, and since she is going to probably be someone's mentor *coughcough* she could be summoned down to assist in testing the students' alchemical abilities?
Got it covered.

I guess after this I'll wait for the rest of the, what, four? Silver Owls to post?
/twiddles thumbs.~

I guess after this I'll wait for the rest of the, what, four? Silver Owls to post?
/twiddles thumbs.~
I love how the witch and warlock just didn't even question the weird happening and just walked off from four other 'mages' as they were probably wondering why they had suddenly woken up somewhere different.

Expect my post tomorrow night; be ready for your entrance exam.