MAFIA

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
2. The first time because I pushed for a lynch, and the mafia could have seen me as an overly aggressive townie. And then the second was when I was showing that I was aligning for town.

When I was survivor, I also used 2. Also, I love that the survivor has had a surviving track record.

But there's only ONE team like tracker/lookout. To me, I don't think it's that big an advantage that they share all their info... Even roleblocks and such. The objective is to make it challenging... But if we take away TOO many town advantages, it might end up impossible or at the very least extremely frustrating and unfun.

But there's only ONE team like tracker/lookout. To me, I don't think it's that big an advantage that they share all their info... Even roleblocks and such. The objective is to make it challenging... But if we take away TOO many town advantages, it might end up impossible or at the very least extremely frustrating and unfun.

I didn't think this round was that challenging. There wasn't too much deduction. The lookout/tracker duo powered through the majority of the maf and no one was able to put up any disagreement.

But don't you think part of that was the lack of mafia really... trying to put up disagreement? Neo fought in the beginning, but after that it just sorta fizzled. Angie kinda shot herself in the foot unintentionally by claiming to be in contact with me in a weirdly worded way that made her seem suspicious and 7 was nearly silent the whole time.

And there was still a lot of confusion with J for a while there.

When there's more involvement on the mafia's part it's considerably more difficult

I didn't think this round was that challenging. There wasn't too much deduction. The lookout/tracker duo powered through the majority of the maf and no one was able to put up any disagreement.
We were in LYLO for nearly the whole game and nearly lost several times. The only thing that gave us an edge were smart town and knowing that we were in LYLO and that we needed to make a decision. If the mafia had been a bit more active or a bit smarter, it could have very easily gone a whole other way.

Not necessarily. I think it gives town too much power. Just because tracker and lookout share a chat doesn't mean, in essence, that they should share a role. If you get roleblocked, the one who should know is you, not your partner, because if you die, no one else (including the maf, exe/jester, whoever can claim roleblocked) because your partner knows the truth. Shared chat should be for strategizing (?) and nothing else.
So do you suggest that the mafia get separate knowledge and only use their night chat for strategizing?

The only information that's ever been separate are things like the medium's seance, or the Angel's message. I see no reason to change that, personally. I agree that some things may need to be adjusted, but I don't think the way night chats work is one of them.

CRYPTIC, HUH?

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Gg bois

Wow, we knew for almost certain basically all of those roles, good work to the investigative team

But seriously, this game was a blast. I had a mighty fun time arguing with The_J, and am by all usable metrics up for another game.

I even have a new role idea. It needs some balancing work, but it's gonna be great, trust

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
But seriously, this game was a blast. I had a mighty fun time arguing with The_J, and am by all usable metrics up for another game.

I even have a new role idea. It needs some balancing work, but it's gonna be great, trust
Is this going to be like your last role suggestion

I should probably note that some of what I said whilst trying to get Joan and Pen lynched was kinda true. Nothing objective, but a few of the arguments were valid but ultimately not ones that could prove anything or stand on their own without backup.

-gives yall a mighty glare-

but honestly, Dipper, I wouldn't have trusted Elle in the slightest if you didn't have such a distinctive writing/typing style, so gj

Lol trying not to be offended by the emphatic nature of these words!!

And Dipper man XD it was SO cryptic.. Lolol

Is this going to be like your last role suggestion
Heh, no, I am actually serious this time.

Introducing, The AI
From the beginning of the game, neutral. May reveal, if so instead of lynching someone, the town that day may choose to upgrade it to a supercomputer, if it gets the majority of votes like normal. Can also be lynched in this manner, people voting for it must specify what they intend to do.

Once upgraded, it secretly takes on a faction, decided somehow I'm not entirely sure of yet. Once it is done, after one day of not doing anything, it runs a simulation of the entire town, but here I'm not entirely decided on what it does. Either it learns everyone's factions, which might be OP, or it sees which role (not person) visits who each night.

Introducing, The AI
From the beginning of the game, neutral. May reveal, if so instead of lynching someone, the town that day may choose to upgrade it to a supercomputer, if it gets the majority of votes like normal. Can also be lynched in this manner, people voting for it must specify what they intend to do.

Once upgraded, it secretly takes on a faction, decided somehow I'm not entirely sure of yet. Once it is done, after one day of not doing anything, it runs a simulation of the entire town, but here I'm not entirely decided on what it does. Either it learns everyone's factions, which might be OP, or it sees which role (not person) visits who each night.
Honestly I'm not sure what you're trying to get this role to do here. Some sort of OP overlord that wins the game for their chosen faction?

Introducing, The AI

So basically a role that could ruin the game for either faction in an instant... I doubt it would ever be upgraded

Introducing, The AI

Yeahhhhhh I'm with RJ and J here.

Maybe instead of a Nerf to tracker/lookout, we could give maf a consig? That way we could have a counter claim to detective

Maybe instead of a Nerf to tracker/lookout, we could give maf a consig? That way we could have a counter claim to detective

......>_> I'm old... and therefore understood none of these words XD