MAFIA

>.>
<.<

...I'd join if another round crops up I guess.

It's not like I care or anything though... bakas.
We'd be glad to have you ^^

If Daz ends up being unable to for whatever reason...I did volunteer XD

• Love
Reactions: Starlighter
  • Thank You
Reactions: Joan
Yeah I was thinking if you guys wanted to both play and be game masters we could rotate the responsibility of game master-ing. I would be willing to join that rotation too. So it could look somthing like this

1. Daz
2. Starlighter
3. Joan
4. Cat

And then we would repeat with Daz, unless someone else decides to join the rotation.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Elle Joyner
HI CLOOD WELCOME

Yeah I was thinking if you guys wanted to both play and be game masters we could rotate the responsibility of game master-ing. I would be willing to join that rotation too. So it could look somthing like this

1. Daz
2. Starlighter
3. Joan
4. Cat

And then we would repeat with Daz, unless someone else decides to join the rotation.
I would rather leave it mostly to Daz right now, since this was his idea and project originally ^^'

Reactions: Canadian Cat

1. Daz
2. Starlighter
3. Joan
4. Cat

I would rather leave it mostly to Daz right now, since this was his idea and project originally ^^'
[spoili]For those of you who didn't know I've been offline the past week or so because I managed to get really sick and wasn't in a state to be doing much, just as explanation.[/spoili]

Considering I keep A - Managing to become super ill B - Getting busy with exam stuffs, I wouldn't mind rotating responsibility! I'd love to GM the next round since it's always fun, but I admit it might be a good idea to step back right now and let someone else have a go. I'll come back with more thoughts tomorrow, I should probably go revise now.

Considering I keep A - Managing to become super ill B - Getting busy with exam stuffs, I wouldn't mind rotating responsibility! I'd love to GM the next round since it's always fun, but I admit it might be a good idea to step back right now and let someone else have a go. I'll come back with more thoughts tomorrow, I should probably go revise now.

As I said earlier, focusing on getting better. I am pretty sure rotating might be a good idea too. It gives some variety to the game.

Also, I wouldn't mind being added to the rotation if that is the route we are going.

Reactions: Daz
@Joan So would you like to GM the next round?
Yep, I can do that! I'm sick at the moment :[ but I'll get to work on a role list ASAP. I'll tag folks tomorrow to see who's in.

Yep, I can do that! I'm sick at the moment :[ but I'll get to work on a role list ASAP. I'll tag folks tomorrow to see who's in.
I hope you get better soon Joan!

I'd like to join in, it'll be fun to be a player for the first time. :D

Reactions: Rae and Joan
@Daz
@A.O. Taku
@Anguissette
@Matizze
@Kiilgore
@Lusterine
@IceQueen
@Dipper
@Canadian Cat
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Elle Joyner
@Kimberlyn
@Pf.D
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword
@Starlighter
@Shizuochan
@CloudyBlueDay
@Noggles

Hey all! You have all either expressed interest in becoming part of this next round of Mafia or participated in the last game. If you are still interested, please rate this post with a cookie so I can keep track of our players. This also goes for anybody I missed or any new or old players who have not expressed interest but wish to take part. Feel free to invite people, as well!

Please do not express interest if you are not sure you can keep up with the game, since we've had issues with people going inactive before. I will be doing another check around game start time to make sure everybody's still in.

I am also taking role suggestions! Per @Starlighter's suggestion, I am going to try to make sure everybody has a role this next game if I can (though we have a lot of potential players o___o). I am not, however, likely to repeat the Vampire role or any like it, because while that was plenty of fun (for me, muahahaha), it was also kind of a hassle, according to Star, and to me it did seem a little unbalanced. We'll see how things go and where player preferences are, though!