MAFIA

YOU'RE HERE YOU'RE ALIVE WELCOME BACK OLD FRIEND

DAZ HI

I ALREADY GREETED YOU ON DISCORD BUT HI ANYWAY

:) Welcome back, Daz

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz
1 - I've just been reading back through this thread and I thought I should mention that Lost isn't likely to return to Iwaku, so I wouldn't tag him for future mafia stuff.
2 - @Starlighter Is there a mafia chat for people who aren't playing/are dead and cannot be revived?
3 - I think the cat is the cat.

Ye, that's a thing. Did you want to join it?

Not a bit :D

• Thank You
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword
@Shizuochan

The current game has ended! Y'all can check in with @Daz as to the details for the next round.

Before I forget to mention it, @Daz, the Reaper from this past game (@Lusterine) and I agreed that in future, it would be best if any Jailor roles provided protection for their targets.

UGH. If only I had executed @Dipper things might have gone a bit differently....

That game makes me so mad. But at least my death was spectacular lol. Ready for a game with perhaps not so many potential villains lol that was nearly impossible to win...

That game makes me so mad. But at least my death was spectacular lol. Ready for a game with perhaps not so many potential villains lol that was nearly impossible to win...

I got to give you one thing- you're right. Games with vampires without some sort of town combat against them is often difficult to win, especially in most mafia games. I actually suggest a vampire Hunter for next game.... but yeah, jailor targets should be protected.

Reactions: Starlighter
I actually think the town would have stood a very good chance with a day one role claim, which is why I fought against it so hard.

I might've gone for it except it was too hard to know who was lying at the time. But I'm definitely ready for a good old fashioned mafia game!!

Oooh! I love this game. If you need more members, I'm interested! Otherwise, I'll probably still stalk this lol

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Rae
Still here. I'm always ready and willing to make these games an enjoyable, confusing mess!