MAFIA

What does WIFOM mean by the way?
To quote the MafiaScum Wiki: 'WIFOM is the circular reasoning that results from trying to determine the choices of an opponent who acted with full knowledge that their behavior would be subject to scrutiny.'

Also, @Daz, for the Halloween theme, what about Vampires and Werewolves vs Town?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Good job guys, I definitely helped.

Victory woop!!
(((o(*°▽°*)o)))

8c6b9df0c59c5f677a4e928d40eb0ee3.gif

I can't tell you what a relief it is to find out I was right and that I'm not crazy!! Except Kimberlyn said the questionnaire and Matizze vote has nothing to do with it........ :/
Literally they did not. 8D I didn't even know Trip was going to do that quiz thing. >.> And I was genuinely crazy busy during the Matizze vote, which did not help me. Ah well.

I still made it farther than my fellow maf (lol I'm tryna nurse my ego). And here's some info:

We only roleblocked you, Otaku. We actually tried to kill IceQueen, who survived due to being immune. I thought their target might be dipper, though. 8D

But good game, nonetheless. I've never really played mafia this style before, but now I understand a bit better how the mechanics work. And how everything I say can be psycho analyzed. >.>

But good game, nonetheless. I've never really played mafia this style before, but now I understand a bit better how the mechanics work. And how everything I say can be psycho analyzed. >.>
I know, right? I'm much more used to snap decisions. Poor @Joan was really convinced of your innocence.

@Atomyk You did support the medium belief on Kimberlynn. Plus your death inspired me to do the trap with the statistics. I only brought them up to be killed. :) Ald @Daz I think detective should get the two night immunity like medium. Especially with how fast our detectives die.

I know, right? I'm much more used to snap decisions. Poor @Joan was really convinced of your innocence.
She wasn't active enough for me to read her properly q_q and in my defense, at the times I thought she was being totally honest, she was, in fact, honest, so...

To quote the MafiaScum Wiki: 'WIFOM is the circular reasoning that results from trying to determine the choices of an opponent who acted with full knowledge that their behavior would be subject to scrutiny.'

Also, @Daz, for the Halloween theme, what about Vampires and Werewolves vs Town?
That does sound like an interesting idea, but I can foresee two issues. Firstly, the majority would have to start as town for the werewolves and vampires not to be OP, which may be disappointing for those who were looking forward to a Halloween themed role. However this could be potentially solved by making the town roles somehow Halloween themed. Another possible issue is that the vampires could cause the game to be chaotic, since they have a reputation of doing so. I'll have to research the vampire role further before making a decision though.

@Atomyk You did support the medium belief on Kimberlynn. Plus your death inspired me to do the trap with the statistics. I only brought them up to be killed. :) Ald @Daz I think detective should get the two night immunity like medium. Especially with how fast our detectives die.
Only issue is that the detective is already a rather powerful role, which doesn't exactly need the extra power. While our detectives have had poor luck so far, the next detective is just as likely to hit mafia night one as to be killed night one. Plus as few roles as possible should get early immunity, so that the mafia has a fair chance to kill people early on. Although the role bodyguard as a means to potentially protect powerful roles... I'll have to go think about it.

We only roleblocked you, Otaku. We actually tried to kill IceQueen, who survived due to being immune. I thought their target might be dipper, though. 8D

So.... what you're saying is. I wasn't nearly as important as I thought I was? And that all my results were success through sheer luck or happenstance...?

Excuse this self-professed theorizer while he sulks in the corner.
( T w T)

So.... what you're saying is. I wasn't nearly as important as I thought I was? And that all my results were success through sheer luck or happenstance...?

Excuse this self-professed theorizer while he sulks in the corner.
( T w T)
It is still astonishing that you managed to sniff all of us out that quickly though, I'll give you that much ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Only issue is that the detective is already a rather powerful role, which doesn't exactly need the extra power. While our detectives have had poor luck so far, the next detective is just as likely to hit mafia night one as to be killed night one. Plus as few roles as possible should get early immunity, so that the mafia has a fair chance to kill people early on. Although the role bodyguard as a means to potentially protect powerful roles... I'll have to go think about it.

A bodyguard would definitely be an interesting addition. A detective could come forward and be protected. It'd give the tracker a greater chance to see someone visit.

I'm surprised no one pressed the issue of me refusing to answer questions. I pretty much ignored all of @Kiilgore's questions

A bodyguard would definitely be an interesting addition. A detective could come forward and be protected. It'd give the tracker a greater chance to see someone visit.

I'm surprised no one pressed the issue of me refusing to answer questions. I pretty much ignored all of @Kiilgore's questions
Pulling back on the Trip vote when I said "Sorry chums" pretty much cemented your innocence for me. Anything you said from that point on, I could trust to be from some Innocent perspective. Plus after you lead for Matizze, you were pretty much 110% innocent for me.

Didn't see a need myself to interrogate or hypothosize against you.

You could consider it the work of a malevolent deity who has forced you all into specific roles as part of a killing game for their own amusement... :P
Why does it have to be a deity who did that?
Uuuupupupupupu.
Imeanwut (I dunno lol)

Yeah. Which was one reason that I thought that you were executing a masterful play with bussing. That theory fallout being the whole unlucky vig incident.

@Daz
I request we see the other death/Lynch flavor texts. *^*/
Curious what mine would be.

Why does it have to be a deity who did that?
Uuuupupupupupu.
Imeanwut (I dunno lol)

Yeah. Which was one reason that I thought that you were executing a masterful play with bussing. That theory fallout being the whole unlucky vig incident.

@Daz
I request we see the other death/Lynch flavor texts. *^*/
Curious what mine would be.
I'm afraid I make them up as and when I need them, I don't have any prepared flavour texts. To sate your curiosity though, because your name sounds like "kill gore" I'd probably make your death incredibly boring for the sake of irony. That or have blood spurt everywhere...

90% certain I know what my death text would be...
Crushed by waifus. :P

Hmmm... I'm thinking of doing something involving ghosts, where dead players can be brought back as ghosts. But who should the ghosts be affiliated with: purely themselves, another evil role, or town? Also, what sort of abilities should they have, if any aside from conversion?

I'm also thinking of replacing the mafia with a couple of neutral killing roles, since those are more easy to make Halloween themed (eg. Werewolf). Or we could even go the route of literally everyone being some kind of neutral role...

*brain splatters*

Reactions: Joan
Told y'all I didn't have a role ;)

@Daz gl with the Halloween game! (And I tooooooold you I was terrible at Mafia didn't I? )

• Bucket of Rainbows
Told y'all I didn't have a role ;)

@Daz gl with the Halloween game! (And I tooooooold you I was terrible at Mafia didn't I? )
You did just fine! But I presume you'll be skipping on the Halloween game? Which is kinda funny, since I'm hoping everyone will have a role with abilities for it, aha.

By the way, please let me know if you do/don't think you'll take part in the next round everyone! Let's me know who to tag n stuff

Reactions: An Otaku
I should be around for the next game ^.^

Reactions: Daz