MAFIA

Still no reply from one person, meaning that one night action isn't confirmed yet. I'll wait one more day, but if there's still no reply by tomorrow evening then I'm going to presume they aren't interested anymore. I think that's fair, considering there was fair warning of when the game would begin. Since it's the very first night, I'm thinking of randomly picking one of the normal town members to take over the inactive person's role. That way the role isn't 'wasted', and one more person gets a role with abilities and/or special aims. If you can think of any issues this would cause please let me know, but I can't think of any since it's the first night.

I'm still here. I dozed off. Whoops.

I'm still here. I dozed off. Whoops.
*pats head* I meant one person still hasn't replied to their PM to tell me their night action, which is necessary to move forward. You've done everything (if anything) you need to, Dipper.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Lusterine
All night actions have come in and been resolved now! You may find the day phrase discussion thread here.

So, tomorrow and the day after, I will be pretty busy getting ready to be gone all of next week and potentially a couple days longer. Getting ready aka trying to get all my RL wonderful whatnot together, plus getting caught up on a million RP things, plus work. Long story short, don't be too shocked if I don't show my face again for the rest of the day phase, or if I do, don't anticipate very meaty responses XD

So, tomorrow and the day after, I will be pretty busy getting ready to be gone all of next week and potentially a couple days longer. Getting ready aka trying to get all my RL wonderful whatnot together, plus getting caught up on a million RP things, plus work. Long story short, don't be too shocked if I don't show my face again for the rest of the day phase, or if I do, don't anticipate very meaty responses XD
Thanks for letting us know!

Hello, I'm here too guys...nothing to report, good to see so many familiar players though!

Next day phrase should start in a couple of hours! I have all the night actions in, just have to sort a couple of things out then the next day shall break

I'm going to middle of nowhere Arizona for a few days, so my replies will be limited if not nonexistent. I'll be back before Monday though, before the voting phase.

• Useful
Reactions: Daz and Joan
I'm going to middle of nowhere Arizona for a few days, so my replies will be limited if not nonexistent. I'll be back before Monday though, before the voting phase.
Thanks for the update Luster :D

Just to clarify, the executioner only wins when their target is lynched. Neither a mafia kill, vigilante kill, or jester kill count as lynching, so if the target is killed by any of these methods the executioner becomes a jester.

I'd like to offer my condolences to Daz. Us players seem to be horrible at understanding roles. I'm sorry you have to keep correcting us.

Otaku understands your pain.
ヽ( ̄ω ̄(。。 )ゝ

I'd like to offer my condolences to Daz. Us players seem to be horrible at understanding roles. I'm sorry you have to keep correcting us.

Otaku understands your pain.
ヽ( ̄ω ̄(。。 )ゝ
It's probably my fault for not writing clear enough descriptions in the first place, aha.

Plus I'd get bored if you guys didn't need me for rule clarifications. :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I'd like to remind everyone to keep things friendly in the day thread, even when making accusations against others. Nobody is in any trouble right now, but things are starting to seem a bit tense. So consider this a pre-emptive reminder to stay respectful of one another, as per the Iwaku rules.

Just so there's no miscommunication, my like meant I'm sorry. Er, yeah. Just throwing that out there.

You know, there really should be a "Japanese prostration/sudoku" rating for apologies.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
I'm off to bed soon guys, so I won't be able to update things for several hours once I do. Play nice while I'm gone :P

Reactions: Joan
@Daz can we post in the day thread during the night phase, or is that against the rules?