MAFIA

@Daz can we post in the day thread during the night phase, or is that against the rules?
That is indeed against the rules. I'm afraid you have to keep it zipped until I say otherwise- aka. I declare the start of the next day.

I'm off to bed soon guys, so I won't be able to update things for several hours once I do. Play nice while I'm gone :P

Do we ever play nice?

I have a pervasive fear that I have missed a tag in the mafia day thread, even though I can't see any posts that have tagged me. O.O

I'm alive! I got the results I needed to get into my firm uni, so I'm feeling pretty elated. Since I'm doing well and not dealing with the dreaded Clearing, the voting phase will end today, although it might be an hour or so later than 7:30pm (BST) because I want to celebrate. :P

In other news, I'm hoping this round ends before mid-October so that there's time to get a themed Mafia game going ready for Halloween. Even though it's a couple of months away, you can start giving suggestions for a Halloween themed mafia now, since I want to make sure it's planned well ahead of time.

Hmmm... we can do Vampires versus werewolves versus town. I say we set up werewolves where they can turn people. On the other hand, if we want a small game, we can have supernatural versus one townie and mafia. Objectives: Mafia: has to find one townie before they are turned. Supernatural: Must find unturned townie and turn them. Townie:Be turned/ outlive everyone.

In other news, I'm hoping this round ends before mid-October so that there's time to get a themed Mafia game going ready for Halloween. Even though it's a couple of months away, you can start giving suggestions for a Halloween themed mafia now, since I want to make sure it's planned well ahead of time
Yeah... I'm pretty sure this round isn't going to last much longer.
(⌐■_■)

Round is still going on September 3rd. I do think we will have time to do Halloween. In before I am the townie among the supernatural.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz
DARN IT

I WAS SO CLOSE

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
If y'all could see me right now, you'd notice I'm doing that clappy praise emoji.

I knew my scum reader still worked. Best team ever.

• Love
That was incredible. Nice job.

• Love
Cool. @Daz

Also, I am curious. Who shot the last mafia member? I feel like the true enemy of this mafia game is our town. It's a death trap. We have spike pits, steam rollers and a pistol that shots people by itself. Who rigs this town? Jigsaw?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Daz
That is the last time I ever answer a quiz. >.>

Legit though, I only answered it for fun. And I actually did not know we were voting for Matizze until it was done. X'D

Good game, ya scum-ridden town.

Victory woop!!
(((o(*°▽°*)o)))

8c6b9df0c59c5f677a4e928d40eb0ee3.gif

I can't tell you what a relief it is to find out I was right and that I'm not crazy!! Except Kimberlyn said the questionnaire and Matizze vote has nothing to do with it........ :/

Good game, guys!

I'm a little disappointed that my attempt at WIFOMing y'all by claiming Jester didn't work, but oh well.

Cool. @Daz

Also, I am curious. Who shot the last mafia member? I feel like the true enemy of this mafia game is our town. It's a death trap. We have spike pits, steam rollers and a pistol that shots people by itself. Who rigs this town? Jigsaw?
You could consider it the work of a malevolent deity who has forced you all into specific roles as part of a killing game for their own amusement... :P