Lucrative planning ooc!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K, I'm thinking boats (maybe one or two) filled with boom boom powder, covered in magical shadow, guided by water faries, squidmen, and what have you underwater towards the ship.

Meanwhile, Geynor maneuvers his ship like they're just passing by, but Landa covers the ship in shadows and they cuts around just when the bombs go off. Then, as the ER's fighting the unknown attackers from one side, Geynor's moving his hidden ship around to the other side to make aboard their ship and attack.

I think when the first boat blows, Peggy'll find her way to Suri (prove to her and Vel that she's on their side with the mention of Gar and Raifia), and get them to the right spot for a pick up... Maybe...

I don't think it's going to be smooth. Vel's going to get nabbed by the Lang, which will give the goblins something to fight for fun. HA! A doppelganger against three goblins! There's no way he'll survive. And if they're in the ship, Arz will have some fun watching that fight, and picking the weaker one out of the lot to eat. (IDK, I'm just having fun thinking about the various ways this fight scene might come about)... *snickers*

Well, however it goes, that's what I'm doing with using the dingy thing...bombs for diversion.

I like the plan :3

I've only got one question, to clear up something: Bombs going off on the one side, then they attack from the other side, right? So they wont be fighting on two fronts, unless a fire starts?

Umm, not quite sure I'd thought his plan through...

Well, I guess, yes. Really, a fire would be the least of their concerns after a bomb tears into the hull while in the middle of the sea. I'm just hoping before anything builds up more - fighting or fire or sinking - they get the girls and high tail it out of there before anyone thinks twice about them.

But, if actions leads to a fight spreading throughout the ship, or anything else that forces them to press through into another game plan, then by all means let it. I'm always a dunce when it comes to hashing out fighting scenes - case in point. I just call them like I see them and hope they make sense.

Really, am I making any sense right now? I'm not quite sure. I've been up since 5 am trying to finish a big job order for a new company opening up in five days... Only an hour nap, so I'm not really making any sense... I'll be heading back to bed after I get off here. So, if my logic sounds punchdrunk to you - it is. LOL!

Well, I think the pirates will notice if a bunch of people they have never seen suddenly climbs over the railing. And they dont tend to be friendly with strangers :P

And hey, fight scenes usually are little more than what they seem to be, as well as injuries and plans forward :3

And now I guess I got my eternal question of "Do you ever sleep" answered XD
You still make sense though!

Yea, I know they will see people climbing over the railing - unless they're too preoccupied with the sudden case of burning, sicking ship. BUT, if Geynor continues to utilize his two magic users at that time, they can keep everyone hidden as they climb aboard and attack. Then, release the cloak... Just a thought...

I just don't focus well with fights - the whole construction of them is somewhat an issue for me. I've been a MA for a while - I should be able to understand the intricacies of a brawl. It's just remembering where everyone stands and where arms and weapons, and feet are within the bout that drives me crazy. Oh bother.

Anywho, for that eternal question - No! Don't get a change half the time between work and school. That's the down side of owning your own business - you're the one who has to burn the candle on both ends and go all postal in order to keep things afloat and meet deadlines your employees don't reach.

I suppose we'll be seeing what Edward has up his sleeve then... ;3 He's a mage too, as mentioned. But its been kept silent what kind of mage, as of yet ;D

One way to keep a brawl easy: Keep it between two characters, who get back to ready positions when they arent actively holding each others or something. That way, you've alwasys got an idea where they keep their limbs and weapons: Where they started :3

Okay, then the question is: What are you studying, since it seems you've already got a profitable job :P

Oh yea! Me gets to see what Edward can do... *cringes*
Not quite sure if I want to know that or not really... Vel and Suri might end up stuck on that ship for life... Or one of them might get caught as the other escapes...

Was thinking of someone Landa seeing the little secret Craz has been hiding from his friends. After all of this and they're on dry land again, she might tag along with them to help him on his quest while he's with Gar and the others trying to help them out.

That's not a bad idea for getting use to fight scenes... I'll try that method!

Studying - Graphic Design. HA!

I've been a traditional artist and musician for a long while, and all I've ever done with them is teach. I have two Associates degrees, but would like to gain at least one Bachelors in one of these fields to up my worth in the job market. Well, my husband figured I should dive into graphic design, illustrating, and sign painting since that's the big thing right now. So, I did - but without the computer knowledge, I was toast.

So, decided to finish my Bachelors in Graphic Design rather than in Studio Art. That upgraded my design skills to help my business and such, but now my traditional skills are fading away cause I don't sketch as much as I use to. I'm always on the computer vectoring logo images and stuff for cutting vinyl for signs, or tweaking photos. I don't have time to just draw.

I'm also working on my Bachelors in music woodwind performance and education, but I'll probably never finish that. I've taken two years off from my music just for my business; and I'll probably take the rest of this year off from my fine art classes cause my business is growing more and I can't keep up with it.

I also, or whenever I can, take writing workshops to improve that hobby of mind. I honestly rather write and illustrate my own graphic novels, but the sign and design studio is paying the bills right now. So, I'm sort of stuck until things get better.

I'm my only full time employee. I have part time help: my husband who does my sales and finances, and a few freelancers who work for me on a 'on call' bases. Other than that, I'm full time sales, design, prep, production, and installation for my entire shop that manages the sign and graphics for three towns in the Central Texas area - including Fort Hood, Baylor and Texas A&M Extension Campuses in this area.

That's kind of the reason why I RP - I'm always on my computer, and it's the only thing that keeps my brain thinking outside the box, has my imagination flowing, and takes my mind off of the stress of the business and classes that doesn't keep me away from them completely. So, yea... that's it.

That just probably answered other questions on your mind, or created more.... Ooops!

Nuh! No losing of ladies! D:

For some reason, I misread it as the Land finding out about Craz's secret, and I wondered "So what? It'll probably kill him."
But really, its not a secret among the three. Just the quest part of it.

Also: PGNAOUJNGOAISNFAokMAPONFOPAN.
Yur life is complicated! I dun understand nufin ;_;

HAHA! Was that like...cussing in Portuguese, or something? LOL!

I know my life is complicated, reason why I try to hide from it as much as possible. :P

I dont know portugese (though I do know a bit of spanish, which is similar), but no. That was me smashing the keyboard a bit.

And for trying to hide it, you're very open about it :P

Oh, I know that wasn't Portugese - I was being silly. :P

And I'm open about my life to others - best to be real. I personally hide from my complicated reality through the glorious joys of writing. That's what I meant. :PP

XD

Ah. Welp, we all come here to escape reality, I guess :P

Talking of which: I'm guessing that you arent done with your post? Or were all the ***** just for decoration? :3

It's done.

I'd figured that we can skip all the stuff with Ravenscoft's ship heading to their planned locations.

As of right now, The Langadig has taken Vel and handed her over to Mona (hoping to gain his reward later).

Mona's woken Arz up so they can take her to Silver, and hopefully gain a little extra for their hard work in capturing her.

Meanwhile, I guess, his crew is preparing for bed for an early rise? So, we can go into what happens with Vel, and all the while Ravenscoft's crew is getting ready to set off the first boat bomb. We can let it go off whenever we feel it's the right time.

It'd be rather boring to simply sit and watch the ships get into position, yeah, so I'm okay with skipping that.

And yeah, most of the crew'll be sleeping, wanting to be ready for the morning and whatnot.

I just found this great pic that might just become one of the pirates on The Eternal Revenge! :D
Someone who might just be a physical match for Gar XD

Oh YEA! I saw that one too when I was searching around for other images for a different story. I know I saved it, but - of course - forgot it afterwards. LOL!
Yea, he'll be a fun challenge for Gar!

He will, most likely :3 Unless I decide that it's Grut's time to shine, and let him take him on singlehandedly! ...Except I like the little bugger, so I probably wont do that >_>

Yea, we don't need Grut getting hurt... He needs to have a chance to do something courageously epic; if not now, then in the next half of the story.

I just had this pop into my head, but did we say that they guys were going to get Suri and Vel off that ship... or, was one of them suppose to end up left accidentally so the story continues to all the ports of call we've though of? (Red Anchor Island and our Totuga?)

If that's the case, which one was suppose to stay on board? (I forgot... -___-)

Also, if we're going to allow the ER to escape, then we shouldn't plan on blowing a big hole in the side of it. LOL! Although, it's a fun idea!

STILL, the ship needs to remain afloat for their escape... OR, is there a way we can counter this future hull breach? OR, are there any other ships under Silver's hand that are close by to assist?

Wondering what we should do with this in order to move the story to an totally new location - with hopefully new problems to slow our lover boys down? :3 They can't always have it easy - not on my watch! :D

I dont really feel that our boys have ever had it easy XD

But I think that if you've talked about someone being left on the ER, it was a conversation you had with yourself :P
We can still do it, of course, and I might have someone in mind ;3
Gar could be, but having an enraged Orc, AND a huge hole in the hull doesn't sound like a smart combo, to they'd probably off him.
Sleo could be on, but I feel that Vel would be very pissed then :P
Craz and/or Grut. They'd probably get less of a treatment that Suri. But the others would still wanna save them.

As for the ship with the hole? Its called the ETERNAL Revenge :P It'll take more than a small boom to sink it! >:D

I'm almost missing any part where they've got a moment of peace again XD

Status
Not open for further replies.