Lucrative planning ooc!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind it :3

Also, you're busy for the time, and I'm currently in a long weekend. Which will most likely mean that at some point, I will be bored enough to draw XD

Then I will be unhappy with it, not post it, and pretend it never happened >_>

LOL!

Noooo! Quit being so pessimistic! If you get bored, you're most likely will want to draw.

You will then be extremely thrilled at your progress and excited to show me, and post it with pride and predict that I'll bounce off the walls in excitement over how well you've captured the essence of each character!

And if not, I'll beat you over the side of the head with a crowbar until you say so!! *snickers*

If you do it, that would be awesome. I'm still going to try cause I so miss sketching...

Okay, in the beginning you almost had me with your Jedi-mind tricks.

Then you went all Gordon Freeman, and it became less tempting o.o

Okay, then if you don't do ask the voice in your head says, I'll have to chain you up at a drawing table with a pencil glued in your hand and a whip to keep you on task?
That's more leather and lace, but not as threatening as the first. LOL! I just wanna get some sketches up on these charries. To find someone else's pics is one thing, but I really want to draw them the way we see them, ya know. I just need time...lots of time...

Hey, your avatars, are they your creations or from another source?

My avatars are completely, 100% mine! And with that, I mean that I went to Furaffinity, took them and never looked back >_>

To the first part: That sounds like a good plan ;D

And here we go! A Arz! Drawn with pencil-pen, the penned!

I'm particularly happy with his right hand, oddly enough <_<

Fun tidbit:

Landa and Edward has a deadly history... We can come up with something that will work here. I like the idea of her being on the ship for more reasons than the one I've given her that connects her late father to Ravenscroft and Raifia. This might give Craz something to fight for her for... She's a stern leander, a hard-nosed Lieutenant, and a woman who's forgotten all about being a woman - let alone an Sea Elven woman.

The Red Anchor was once Raifia's ship, given to him by Ravencroft to help him start his own fleet. I think, it would be neat if he gets it back, but because of one thing or another, he ends up giving it to Gar, or Gar ends up "inheriting" it when Raifia dies. Just a thought...

And Ravencroft is one of the conspirators from Kaeleer spying on Damaris all this time, collecting information about his underhanded business tactics for the Crown. I think the things he was doing spans further than just dealings with the pirates and sabotaging other trade ships. His ill doings caused several war efforts around Kaeleer to end poorly, placing the Kingdom in duress that might place them all in danger of the enemies attempting to take over the high kingdom. I don't know exactly what, but it might have something to do with Tal'vis and Lord Leo, who was the very person working with Roan to gain trade in Kaeleer and purchase Suri.

Maybe, Lord Leo was working behind Roan's back with another capital, learning all he could about Kaeleer and Port Ssagonot in order to sabotage things there, which interferes with the Kaeleer Navy and their supply ships?

Again, either I'm feeling better than before, or these meds are REALLY WORKING! LOL!

Give me some thoughts? Should we work some sort of off-angle like this that just throws our little charries into a new twist, or just keep with the simple pirate thing?

Yup, you're better, that's for sure! Cause now you're starting to make my head hurt again o.o'

Anywho! Lets go over this one by one!

I'm guessing Landa is the Elfkin. And who knows what Silver might have done at some point? Tortured her father for information, or had him killed for some reason, like say, that he was the old captain of the two others? Having a captain killed/tortured is something Silver would do, after all.

The ship is called The Eternal Revenge. Red Anchor is the organization, and Red Anchor Bay is the home base. Anywho! If Rafia dies at some point, Gar could inherent it. Though if he survives this whole thing, he could give it to Gar for... some reason or another. I dunno. I'm not inside the head of the dwarf, you are! ;D

And I'd be okay if we kept it to just the pirates, at least for now. o_o
We could expand more on it, if we want to, when we get closer to the end of this arc?

:P

Yes, Landa is the Elf. I'm going with Silver killing her father; reason why she wants to kill Edward - an eye for an eye.

Sorry about the ship's name. I keep forgetting... I've even forgotten Ravenscroft's ship's name and I'm the one who made it up! *headdesk*

I think I want Raifia to die after all of this, but after they've all had their adventures with him and gotten to know him like a father-figure. It'll be more touching then for Gar to inherent the ship. Regardless if he lives or dies, Raifia is an old Dwarf, and after this battle and losing D'Larrie, he'll rather just settle down somewhere with his memories and be done with it. So, he'll give it to Gar and Suri so they can make their own way.

Alright. I'll hold off on Roan's plea with the authorities...or I'll post it and leave it at that. Geynor's secret will just come at a later time.

Hey, we're all horrible at names at times :P

And yay! Father figure! One that doesnt try to sell of his offspring! XD

And hey, if we find out that we want more story, we can add politics :3

Okay, so I don't really have any plans for the Silvers at the moment. So, I'm guessing we're about to change back to the saviors? Or did you have more plans you wanted to do now for Suri and Vel?

HA! Reading my mind. I just sent you a VM.

Head back to Geynor's ship. It's a new day, or either a really late night. IDK.

He has two spies watching Silver. One of them has returned to report about the girls. I think he's like a crab or some sort of sea creature who can breath out of water. So, swimming back and forth from ship to ship is no problem for him. The other one is still aboard.

I think they'll probably prepare to move in closer to prepare for a siege, but to do so as close as they are to Ssagonot will alert the navy and bring them into it. So, they might not want to do that. They may decided to wait until they were out to sea and away from the city before making their attack.

If you think this makes sense, then give them two days heading out to sea and moving in. That way, it gives us two sea days for Suri and Edward to interact more, Vel and Suri to interact, possibly getting Vel caught before the attack begins, and maybe for Mona to deal with that Langadig to gain more favor from Silver for catching another stowaway.

Hm.... I'm thinking that one of the spies could be a sea-snake, eel or crocodile/alligator. Oh! Or squid! The last one cant really live outside of water for long, but I add it cause of awesome. And to have at least one non-reptile >_>

And I agree on the not-attacking-until-sea idea. They've already got a fleet, why'd they want the navy to come fuck shit up? :P

I don't really have any idea what to do with the gobbies and Gar though. Other than flirting with the elf. X3

HA! yea, epic squid. *snickers* No matter how this goes, we have to find a place for a squid. But, the eel is cool too. I know I had an alligator crew member for Ravenscoft, so he might be a spy too.

Gar and Sleo, I think, would be more into what Geynor's doing, the time passing, and whatnot. Sleo is Gar's ear to what's going on with Suri, and after a night passes without hearing Vel, he might get worried. Which, will probably worry Gar... I really don't know how a worried, impatient Orc will act, but I bet you have a few ideas. :D

Other than Craz trying to talk a hard nose elf to loosen up a little, all they'll be doing is waiting for that report and heading out to sea.

I think I will go ahead and have Vel report to Sleo the next morning though, but opening up her energy will only bring the Lang, Mona, and Edward - all those with magical skills who can sense magic energies. So, that might become a fun chase scene on board until she's caught. Suri might find herself in a bind trying to beg for her friend's life. HINT!!!

Well, seeing as there's two spies, I see no reason we can't have one each(, unless you want both ^_^), and I'll let you pick species first :3

Anyhow, frustrated Orc, horny Gobby and worried Gobby. I can do that! :3

Yea, I'll take one!

I'm thinking of a penguin chica for a spy, the one that's still on board Silver's ship. She's been there for quite a while - probably two years. She'll probably be the one Silver calls to monitor Suri and attend to her care while on board.

She works in the kitchen, and cleans Silver and Edward's rooms. Other than that, she manages the crow's nest every now and then, and has struck up an interesting friendship with another avian on board who like to talk a whole lot for just a few crackers. LOL! Makes it easier for her to learn more about things no one else should know.

Her name is Peggy, or Pegs, and she's a good shot with a pistol, and far too flirtatious to be on board such a ship. But, she's a top navigator, has sharp eyes, and tends to use her beauty to gain more than just information. She holds no magical abilities other than just the magic of charisma.

La_PINGUINA___Revamp_by_jesonite_zpsb00e253b.jpg

Well, well, well, wouldya lookat dat... :3

I think I'll go with a sea-snake, being able to both live in sea and on land, at least for a bit. Just cause the lack of legs :P

And yeah, they'll probably send one of the few ladies to check on the lady, to keep it decent and whatnot :3

Hey, Dedtoo! Were you going to have another little scene with Edward and Silver before the day was over? Silver asked for his son to stop by his office after taking Suri back to her room. I'd figured you were going to have a small scene there - reason I placed Vel back there to collect more information. :D

Just checking. Vel's just someone who can keep Gar calm about Suri's care on that ship. If he knows that Silver's treating her fairly, then he might calm down a bit. I think between the two guys, Sleo'll be the one more nerved cause Vel's in hiding and anything can happen to her if she's caught.

Just a thought...

Well, I hadn't really planned a meeting between them. I just planned it as a "something to do" thing, ya know? Just a normal meeting, like they do every night, without anything important being said >_>
I guess I could come up with something, if needed, but I dont really know what..

And yeah, Vel can probably do that :3 I still imagine him taking out a bit of frustration on whoever wants a fight though :P

Oh, well that's okay. I didn't know one way or the other, and just decided to do that with Vel after you made them move. It's no biggy. I can change that little post to actually have her got to Suri's room for the night like I'd planned in the first place, and we can just move of with the late night scenes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.