Lucrative planning ooc!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, a slight bit of confusion: Where the fuck did the rooster come from? o.o
Also: I'm guessing that brain-dead means that you arent finished yet? :P

Also, as a final question: How does a snake wear boots? :3

In the post where I'd mentioned Ravenscroft boarding the ER, Landa and Huckabee are there with him. He's standing behind them, about eye level with Ravenscroft. I though I had posted his pick along with the others before, but perhaps that was one of the images that didn't cooperate.

I'm finished... I have a headache, so thinking more was just a waste of time...

And, did I say that? I don't recall, but knowing how I feel, I bet I did... I'll find it and edit. Sorry :3

K, edited, and moved Mona/Arz section a bit as well.

How do we want this fight to really end?

I can see Landa getting injured, but injuring Edward as well.

Suri and Vel will be safely on the ship.

I have Leuis on standby. He's my little demon shapeshifter, but I'm not sure if I want him flying onto this scene right now... If we need to use him to get our crew back on their ship to high tail it out of there, then so be it.

I think Mona wants to leave without Silver knowing. I can't remember if I had her sign that contract or not when they returned from lunch and shopping... But still, she wants out.

I can't think of anything else...

Landa and Eddy having a bit of a roughing up sounds good. Neither dies, yet both want (more) revenge.

SURI AND VEL MUST DIE!!! D:<

Mona did sign the contract, I believe, but heck, she can probably still get away in a longboat or something :3

Other than that: I guess both captains will live? I dunno anything more either ^-^'

Really? You want our ladies to die?

Well, guess Gar won't be bored with three goblins to enjoy. LOL!

Captains... I think they need to be alive, but injured. I sort of don't mind seeing Geynor dying, leaving the ship in Raifia's hands, but I don't know if it's a good time for that or not... Perhaps, he's poisoned, and it lingers enough to eventually kill him before something new comes up. I am planning later on for Raifia to retire and leave the ship to Gar, if he wants it. IDK, but I do see Geynor passing - just when?

YUSH! KILL ALL DA BITCHES!!!! D:<

No, of course I dont want the ladies dead! :P

Well, Geynor dying to Silver would mean that the rest of our folks would want some revenge on him, so they'd have that. And Silver would love to plunge his blade into the ape's heart...

Mmmm, and that gives the group a bigger reason to continue on their voyage! Alrighty then, kill my captain now.... kill your captain later! LOL!

Silver has to stay alive for now cause he's still wanting someone to pay Damaris's debt. So, since he can't find Roan, he want's Suri. Since she's the reason his ship is majorly damaged, then he has a bigger reason to want her hide.

Well, Suri was the one the others attacked the Revenge to rescue, so in a way, its her fault :P

And if not, then Gardosh is with her, and he was the one wanting to rescue her the most, so.... MONIES!

And this is the best time for you to say that the ape dies, as the rat currently has a gun pointed at him, and his bodyguard just said he wasnt afraid of death! XD

YEESSS! Soo DUUU ITTT!

Yeah, time-skip sounds fine by me :3

And didn't we say that there was gonna be a bit of calm again now? Before they embark on, say, Craz's quest or something?
Also: Side notes: I think I overdid Grut's part a little o.o But hey, he needs to have his moments too! :3
Are we gonna follow Arz and Mona's future shenanigans as well?

Yea, another calm before they run into another storm.

Ravenscroft's funeral will be apart of this calm. Raifia and his old/new crew getting reacquainted again. Um, possibly Gar and the group finally settling down with this bunch until they're able to head off to where ever Gar wants to settle down. I can see the group living in a town close to a new port city far from Kaeleer, making a life for themselves. But, Suri's last name will cause them problems. Remember, daddy and Silver is looking for her. Silver is looking for Roan. And everyone is looking for Roan, including the authorities. That might cause a little problem no matter where they go.

Craz's problems might be a nice reason to venture into the elven territories. They might be the only ones who can figure out what's going on with him. That might give him and Landa a reason to connect more.

Grut's part was good to me.

Arz and Mona - of course we're gonna follow them a bit. I think they'll head to our Totuga island (keep forgetting the name) and make due. Perhaps in Silver's searching, he runs across them again and brings them back onto his ship in chains. IDK - maybe Edward sees some potential in Mona's skills - they just need refining.

I think, after rereading your post, we should actually stop right there.

A few scenes for their journey home might be nice. Little scenes of just how everyone's dealing with the rescue, healing, and such.

Then they reach the new country where Ravenscroft's men actually reside. What do you think?

A temporary settling in the new lands sounds like a decent idea to me. So does the little things towards home. Craz already knows whats wrong with him, and more or less what he needs to do to fix it. He might not know where to go to fix it though, so the elves might be an idea for that.

And I kinda feel that Mona wouldn't be stupid enough to go to Red Anchor bay. What with having run from Silver's contract and everything. Sure, Arz could, but unless he rows a damn long distance, I doubt Mona won't notice o.o'

Okay....funeral at sea for Ravenscroft when they reach...a new location, The Gulf of Norcom. His little crew resides there in a small village called Birkvil.

When they get to Birkvil, I wanted to think up some simple scenes, just a few weeks of our group getting to know each other more and probably going through some things that will be interesting for them. Nothing too major, but fun and something that can possibly be used for later in the story. Just a thought...

I'm wondering, once they land and stay there for a while, Gar and the others will plan to leave, but Raifia will try to talk them into staying with him and his crew - to keep them safe. He'll warn them that Suri's not out of the woods yet. According to the news coming from the larger market towns on Norcom (we'll come up with one or two), there's a bounty of Damaris. He's pissed off people in Norcom as well. He'll suggest Suri changing her appearance and using a different name for traveling.

Toss the ape onto the sea: Aight!
Teambuilding: Aight!

As for the leaving scenario: Sounds interesting :3
Could make some tenseish moments where they're almost discovered, but angry Orc/coverstory/somethingoranother lets them get away.
Could also lead to some interesting run ins with the law, which they don't really want to do anything against.

Hey Dedtoo! I think we should have our group skip up a notch or two; have them in town now, probably already traveled to where Ravenscroft's group hung out in town. I think he ran like a lubber yard, which is what he funds their travels and tomfoolery with. They sell Kaeleer, Norcom, and Tiptory wood to other cities.

These kingdoms have wood that is special because these areas have forest that are magically blessed by Elves and Dryads. The wood is harder, almost steel-like, and is used for many Elven and Dwarven crafts. So, they have a very high reputation and people from other countries will pay a pretty penny for just one board, if they can get it. That's their trade, which might shock our group - they're not the type of hard core, scalawag group of pirates some people might think.

Anywho, if we decide to skip to their base - the lumber yard, then we could first have a scene with Mona and Arz to get them moving and eventually put them someplace where they'll might end up near Norcom too? I have a feeling the Lang is still around following them, but he's really weak due to not feeding fully in a long time. So, since she's the only magical thing there for him to feed off of, he's sticking around. Though, I think he might end up being swayed to participate in their schemes for the price of feeding off of Mona's energy at times... not enough to make him stronger than her, but to keep him alive. Arz might be able to keep him in place and Mona can use him like a little gofer - like having a magical contract with it. IDK...

I think the only reason I'm considering keeping the Lang around is because I think he might be the only thing strong enough to pull the demon spirit out of Craz - he feeds off of magical energy - any type. If they run into each other again, and Craz's demon is released, and the Lang eats it out of him, then the demon can take possession of the Lang's body - and become of his own accord; becoming a bigger problem then. The Lang will be dead, but the demon will now occupy his body. Wouldn't that be fun?!

Just a thought.... XD!

Well, I was planning to Craz's quest to be to go to some warlock's guild or something, who'll properly unsummon him. Or something. Or to have some Shamans of the Spirits to do it. I dunno, really, it was juts a plan to go somewhere big and spiritual, ya know?

But hey, your idea sounds quite interesting. And it doesn't really make it impossible for my idea to be done either. Though it does make it really hard to do, as there's a demon in a Lang's body, who can change forms at will, and controls it's own gravity.

As for the ironwood idea, I don't mind skipping ahead to the "living normal lives" part. Even if it gets violently interrupted again rather soon. :P

Umm, the Shaman concept is good too. Perhaps, if we did try for the Lang Demon thing, then we can possibly give reason for the demon to continue to follow our group, have them lure them to this shaman who is strong enough to extinguish both the Lang and the Demon. So, we can still play with that idea still, and that gives a solid ending to the Lang Demon.

I think it also takes Mona and Arz out of the equation for a while as well. They won't have to worry about dealing with the Lang anymore, and they'll love to hang around until this demon causes the goblins to run and hide, cause then Arz can snatch up a few snacks. But, when they see the Lang Demon eliminated, they'll get the hell out of there to avoid any trouble. Mona will feel no need to get Suri since they're out from under Silver's thumb. But, when they do run into him, she'll finagle they way out of things, saying they were following them and had lost them somewhere. IDK...

K, other than that, I guess we can wake up Mona and Arz for a while, get them moving a bit to set them up for the next big move. Then, we'll have our group come to the ironwood yard, stay there for a few weeks or months so they can work to make a bit of money for their travels, purchase what they need, and then plan to leave. Possibly, Craz's situation pushes them more and more to leave sooner so they can find someone who can help him. Maybe, a healer in Birkvil tells them of the Shaman and the difficulty in finding him.

Landa will end up taking management of Craz's care since she's an Elf who's strong enough to deal with it somewhat, and will end up going with them when they leave to search for the Shaman.

Sounds like good plans for me! :3

That way, we'll get a bit more AnM, a check on the Silvers, as well as getting our protagonists moving forward a bit! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.