Lower Fantasy RP project

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there @Ramboing a spot has opened up, and the RP has not yet kicked off. If you intend to joining up, let me know.

Otherwise, this RP search has re-opened- looking for active roleplayers for a lower fantasy adventure :D
Hey thanks for the heads up. I appreciate you giving me notice; however I'm finding myself busier than I had anticipated and don't think I could commit. Sorry.

This concept sounds a lot like a game I own on the 3DS... which is excellent! I love that game (I also love your profile image; Arty's the best ❤).

Though I've only joined Iwaku today, I'm no stranger to role-plays or writing though I am somewhat rusty. If you're comfortable with someone such as myself joining, I'd love to be apart of your project. But... no pressure to allow me in, I'd understand.

Please let me join (シ_ _)シ

This concept sounds a lot like a game I own on the 3DS... which is excellent! I love that game (I also love your profile image; Arty's the best ❤).

Though I've only joined Iwaku today, I'm no stranger to role-plays or writing though I am somewhat rusty. If you're comfortable with someone such as myself joining, I'd love to be apart of your project. But... no pressure to allow me in, I'd understand.

Please let me join (シ_ _)シ
I'm no elitist. As long as you know 'how' to RP, which i'm sure you do. lol

Also, what video game? I don't play/own a DS, so i'm curious. I'm mashing a bunch of ideas together for this, so i'm curious!

\(T)/ Praise the Sun!!
Oh thank you! I do in fact know how to RP, but still wanted to just put it all out there.

As for the game I mentioned... it is called Legend of Legacy. The premise is a group of random adventures have come from other established nations/continents to a large island-deal with plenty of rumors about treasure, magic, lore of the old Gods, etc. These adventures came at bequest of a self-proclaimed King of Adventurers who, along with his entourage of hired soldiers/guards, was the first to settle on the island and establish a walled port city that's relatively small and also the only "civilized" area. His guards are better at guarding than exploring so that's why adventurers were called upon.

These freelancers are tasked with heading out of the city and just exploring via slaying monsters, filling out maps to sell back at the port town, and stumbling upon ancient ruins and magical relics. There is some magic in the game though it seems limited to minor healing spells and wards, with also certain magical relics offering select powers such as watery bubble shields, more wards, or pulse attacks (with these relics being based on Fire, Water, Dark, and Earth I believe). Aside from the monsters, everyone is human with exceptions being humans with loose connections to magic. For the most part.

Haha that's pretty close to what's going on here!

I suppose it's not a totally original ideain the first place, but i certainly haven't heard of that game. The art reminds me of one of my favorite games of all time- Final Fantasy Tactics.

I couldn't say how many games or such use this premise but it is a nice one. Unfortunately, the premise is all Legend has going for it given its nonexistent plot. The gameplay and chibi-esque character designs are nice, though.

Anyway. If it gives you some ideas, I'm happy.

I couldn't say how many games or such use this premise but it is a nice one. Unfortunately, the premise is all Legend has going for it given its nonexistent plot. The gameplay and chibi-esque character designs are nice, though.

Anyway. If it gives you some ideas, I'm happy.
Hey man welcome aboard! lol to the roleplay as well as Iwaku :cow:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.