Low-Wage Silliness (OOC/Sign-up)

And there we go hes done.

Nice character, accepted ^^. I would make the IC, but i have to wait until J come's back, otherwise i can't begin the RP, cause her character is important for my character, and for the RP in general :3.

Actually can I switch to a regular worker? :O

No worries bro for this i'd wait 10 years to get into.

Well thats what i'm known for so yeah how do you think the other rp is going so far.

The Bleach one? I will try to post in it today, but if i don't than i will definitely post in it tomorrow, since i'm fairly ill.

No worries bro health is a number one priority so don't press yourself too hard.

Thanks, i appreciate that ^^.

Like i said no problem.

Hayley Campbell
Appearance: She loves wearing her hair up in a messy bun - a nonchalant clash of formal and casual - but her glasses feel too big for her face. They were affordable at least and don't look that bad. Her skin is without color, seriously, white eggshells have better tans, and while it's not hideously marred she is known to break out with the random pimple or two. Her favorite items of clothing usually have a toned down, neutral color pallete and come in sizes bigger than she actually needs. Except for her jeans. She won't wear baggy jeans, nor skinny jeans for that matter, and they have to be jeans or she won't leave the house. World War Three will start before she leaves the house wearing joggers/comfy pants/anything without legs, and if there are no jeans for some unreasonable reason, then World War Four will promptly follow. She carries extra weight on her and she's terribly self conscious of the excess fat.

Age: Twenty, not that anyone could guess. The poor girl still looks to be in her late teens and she stands an awkward six feet tall in her favorite boots.

Sexuality: Asexual/Demisexual, doesn't stop her from reading romance, denying reading said romance, and thinking the occasional fictional guy or girl is cute.

Position: Book Section Overseer. She kind of stumbled into the position. Must of taken a wrong turn at Hermits Anonymous.

Role: You can know her for years and still won't be able to figure how she came to be in her position. Seriously, she belongs in the middle of a mystical forest living in a quaint fantasy shack fit for fairies. Human interaction what? She's also that one that hides from the customers. Seriously, who invites strangers into an establishment without first checking to see if they're not homicidal cearal killers, or cerial killers for that matter.

Height: 5"7, but she sometimes wears the death trap called five inch heels implanted on the boots she likes to wear.

Weight: 150, give or take a couple pounds.

Past: She recently moved to Colorado because it was the only state she didn't have family in or friends of family. Rhode Island was her first choice but then she remembered she was related to half the state's population someway or another. She swears her family is half rabbit. When she was younger her father remarried to her (step) mother after bone cancer claimed the life of her biological mother, each with kids from previous marriages and the end sum equalling a grand total of nine children. Growing up with eight siblings, three of which make up her sisters while the remaining five are obviously her brothers, Hayley is, by no definition, a push over, as some people have found to their surprise.

Immediate Family: Father - Trevor, Mother - Rosalyn (deseased), Step Mother - Sophia "Sophie", Clare "Cairi", Amber, Brittany, Mike, Kalob "Kale", Thomas, Stacey, and Mark.
Place of Residence: In a dinky little studio apartment with questionable attendants where her main diet is packaged ramen, cheap microwaveable food (not tv dinners. Ew, no) and anything with a "just add water" label. No sharp knives and possible medical assistance required!

The kitchen is separated from the living area by an island that also acts as her kitchen table - she doesn't expect any visitors so there's only two stools and one of them is used as a table for a small, potted plant which can be found in front of one of the two windows in the living area. She also has no couch, just a humble, neatly made queen size bed and a comfy arm chair to chill in. The television is located next to the microwave, which should be kept away from the silverware at all costs. Next to her comfy chair is a bookshelf jammed packed to maximum capacity with manga and anime, being without cable for the time being that's really all she has to watch unless she pulls out her handy dandy laptop! Thanks to supposedly saving her neighbor's life by avoiding a techy Armageddon she now gets free internet.

Personality: What does she act like? Imagine a hermit living in an aforementioned fairy shack out in the middle of aforementioned mystical forest suddenly being thrown in suburban life with a sudden need for a job and with no sense of direction whatsoever and you have Hayley. She kind of lands herself in fortunate situations out of pure dumb luck but God forbid if it takes her less than twenty minutes to go from one end to the store to the other. Did I mention she has ADD? She's also pretty computer-savvy and one may even go as far as to say smart, earning herself a spot in her high school's early college program at sixteen and completing two years of college soon after graduation. Now she just wants to relax in an environment occupied by the least amount of people as humanly possible.

Quirks: She cannot use a phone for the life of her beyond surfing the web, and if she looks up one thing, she also has to look through the related materials until she forgets why she's even surfing the web to begin with. She also hides from customers, did I mention that? And Sammy (if she can remember she's the one with pigtails and not the one with blue hair. What's a name to a face? Best to avoid both of them just to be safe). And anyone else she deems hide-away-fromable. Oh, and she won't read any non-graphic novel unless it's on some sort of electronic device. She also likes to organize things just so and God forbid if anyone messes with her little world where everything has a specific place. Her memory of said specific places should be commended.

Hobbies/Addictions: Yaoi is her guilty pleasure. Roleplaying on forums is her second. She also terribly draws manga, reads it like it won't exist tomorrow, and watches anime like it's her profession. Maybe even writes the occasional fan fiction though she has yet to finish one. She could waste years of her life playing video games if she actually had a game system. That's totally her next objective.

Dream: Which one? The one where she could become a famous manga author or the one where her fan fiction actually sees an ending? Or how about the one where she has an entire island to herself full of hot anime boys seeing to her every need?

Last edited:
Whoa!

Sorry about making so many people wait! ._.

I've been writing. :3

Nah, its no problem J, ill make the IC once i get home

its-coming-thumb.jpg

Oh, i also forgot to say @Noctis the Devious your character is accepted, who knows, maybe our characters can become the Adorable Duo!

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Hehe, that would be fun and hilarious x3

Though, Jacky's only 5'3", and it's only been a week since everybody has started working there, so it might take a while >_<.

(Also, if you guys could tell, i am now on my computer ;) )

Hey, I actually have a character named Adora xD