Low-Wage Silliness (OOC/Sign-up)

Alright feel free to post then.

Hello. I saw the spots are full. May I reserve a place if people leave or a spot opens up? I find the idea very interesting.

You can, though you should know that there are 4 spots open for Customers/Other characters ^^.

I was hoping I'd have the time to stay active in a roleplay, but with work and personal things combined, it's not looking that way. I need to drop out of this one, sorry for any inconveniences. Fortunately, it's early in the RP and nobody's really interacted with my character yet, so it won't disrupt things too much.

@Infinatis this means my character's position will be open.

Alright, sad to see you go, but maybe at some other point you could join back.

@Infinatis he is correct.

Reactions: YankeeSamurai
Ill try to get the CS up today. My PC is broke so Im heading to the library and its not open. On mobile.

Sorry Pastaboss, but I've got to pull out too. I've run into a depressive spell and I don't want to let it bleed into the RP. *Bow.* Thank you for taking good care of me while I was in.

Thats fine, and i hope you feel better soon. I know what its like to be depressed so i hope you get out of it soon ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey could I join in on this, or is it closed? It sounds fun!

Its still plenty open so feel free to jump in.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Cool! Let me just give some character info, then (Next comment). I actually work in a job like this, so I think it'll be kinda funny to see what people get up to!

Character Sheet
Name: Lillian "Lilly" Le Fey

Appearance: Ppale skin, green eyes, and jaw-length wavy blonde bobbed hair.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Regular worker

Role: The shy girl who tries to get along with everyone, but can be the butt of everyone's jokes.

Height: 5'0" (Yup, she's quiet short.)

Weight: 100 Lbs.

Place of Residence: Lilly has a small, cheaply decorated apartment by herself close to the store.

Personality: Can be very shy, but once she gets to know you even a little, she comes out of her shell in a big way. Even getting a bit naughty (Not necessarily in the sexual sense) when provoked.

Quirks: Loves anything cutesy. Or pink. Or purple.

Hobbies/Addictions: Lilly loves to play video games in her spare time. She also sings and dances.

Dream: Lilly's biggest dream in life is to be an actress on Broadway.

• Love
Reactions: Justin/Joker
Sorry, regular worker spots are taken, but the front counter spot just opened up.

Go ahead, ill edit op when i can

Reactions: racheljessie
Wow, you guys got really busy, really quickly. Guess i found which type of RP i can use to help new people get used to the site! Unfortunately, i have lost interest as well, i will still be GMing, allowing others to create characters and accepting them and such, but i won't be posting, so in that, i apologize >_<.

Thats fine we'll just keep the party going on our side and help some up and coming rp people along.

P.S.- I'm gonna be the worst role model ever.