Low-Wage Silliness (OOC/Sign-up)

Sorry for the late reply but i'm still around.

Reactions: racheljessie
Phone charged, crisis adverted =^.^=

Name: Natalie (Nat)

Appearance: ((Currently attempting to source a picture.))
Nat is a petite girl with incredibly long hair down to her hips, held in a ponytail in the back. She has a slim figure and slightly hollow cheeks, as if she didn't eat properly. She has beautful green eyes with dark circles underneath them from long nights with short sleeps. She often wears a longsleeve button up shirt with a black tie with a single windsor knot and black dress pants. There are four grey strand of hair on her right side that go all the way along her hair, and a few minor wrinkles from her constantly tilted inward eyebrows and frown.
When not at work she wears a simply t-shirt, jeans, and a duster coat that nearly drags on the ground.

Sexuality: Asexual/Heterosexual

Position: Contract Computer technician / Customer

Role: Angry on the outside sweet on the inside. She could be described as a curmudgeon by many.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 120 lbs.

Past: She wouldn't consider her past very remarkable. But she grew up on a farm for most of her early life before moving into the city for highschool. She picked up a computer tech job with a big box store chain. She worked there for five years before she opened her own computer repair buisness out of home. She wasn't very close to anyone during her time in school or work but she's good enough at what she does to keep food on the table. If you had your computer fixed at "better purchase" it's likely she had a hand in its repair.

Place of Residence: House in the suburbs. She lives in a nice inviting house (on the outside at least.) On the inside it's incredibly barren. Nothing in any of the rooms except the kitchen, the office, and her bedroom. She hasn't really done much in the terms of decorating, so all the areas are the muted and dull colors they were when she moved in.

Personality: Most people would say that Nat only has two moods, Angry and tired. But that's not entirely true, but Nat does have issues responding appropriately and showing her emotions. Perhaps it was the lonely school years that stunted her social growth.

Quirks: When listening to music she's prone to unconsiously mouth the words, and when she's really excited she pretends to draw a revolver.

Hobbies/Addictions:
Gaming
Western music and movies
Technology
Drinking
Pretending she hates everyone

Dream: Nat has no idea what her dream is and most of the time doesn't put to much thought into it. (It's to be a movie director/actor though.)

((I hope there's room for one more ^ ^))

I can accept customer ^^

Greetings! It's good to meet you all! Now if you excuse me, I have some buisness to attend to.
Patiently mashes f5 and waits for responses.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
I have returned from the land of Germans and am finally in my beloved Yorkshire again. Going to work on a post either this evening or tomorrow.

open? any spots to take?

so i take it you all are done with this RP?

I was still just waiting on the night to come so that whole storyline would come about but yeah it kinda petered out I guess a little.

You guys really like the word Petered XD.

Oh well, it was fun wacthing you guys though. Hope you had fun and that this helped you get introduced to/used to Roleplaying on this site ^^.