Love's Drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
James blocked the way for the werewolf, and Sirius moved safely out of the way, before he transformed, and carried the unconscious Tonks out of there.

He made it back to the common room without anybody seeing him, and he lay her on the sofa. Suddenly her body began to convulse, and she writhed on the sofa. Her body began to react to the werewolf bite, and she changed into a werewolf for the first time. Sirius swore under his breath at Remus, and quickly tied Tonks down to the sofa before she came to her senses.

She growled and snapped at him, but couldn't move. He quickly put her to sleep with a simple spell and sat back to watch her until morning.

Lupin growled at the stag but stayed where he was and watched as the dog/sirius took her and let out a howl and got off the bed wanting to get out of the room and his ears went up when he heard another growl from somewhere and howled again but settled down on the ground in the corner and looked at the stag and bared his teeth at him

The next morning, James transformed back as he saw Remus morph into human form again. He recalled the events of the previous night, and wondered how he was going to break the news to Remus, especially when he noticed the blood on the floor by the door which had seeped from the wound on Tonks's wrist.

Up in the common room, Tonks stirred as she turned back to human. Her eyes slowly opened and she sat up.

( can you play Sirius for the moment?)

[mmmhmmm i can :)]

Lupin felt his mind come back to him and felt pain in his chest and groaned rolling over and opened his eyes to see James looked worried, Lupin then remembered he didn't take wolfbane last night and he looked at James and stood up "Damn you got me with those antlas last night, why?" Lupin asked walking closer to james and saw the blood on the floor and his eyes widened and he looked at James "What happened last night James" Lupin said threw gritted teeth his fists clenched

Sirius was asleep in the chair but heard someone stirring and opened his eyes to see Tonks back to normal and he looked at her "Hey you okay?" Sirius asked and bit his lip, not knowing if he would be able to tell her she was now a werewolve and Lupin had bitten her

James quietly said, "You forgot to take your potion last night, and so you weren't yourself." He bit his lip, and reluctantly continued, "Tonks came in and tried to calm you down - you..... lunged at her, and um..... bit her." He backed away slowly, and softly said, "She's up at the castle with Sirius, so I don't know if she is infected or if it was just a shallow bite, and she might be fine."

Tonks tried to move her arms and legs, but couldn't. "Sirius, why am I tied up?" She was still a bit blurry from her sleep, and couldn't remember much.

Lupin's mouth dropped "You let her come in here" Lupin shouted at him and punched the shack wall "Why didn't you bloody stop me james, you had sirius in here as well, you should of got her out" Lupin shouted again and put his head in his hands "James she won't be okay, when i'm not in my own mine my wolf doesn't bit shallow she won't be fine James" Lupin shouted again and stormed out of the shack

Sirius gulped and walked over to her and took off what was holding her down "Errm well do-do you remember last night?" Sirius said hesitating and put his hand behind his neck and looked at her "Oh i'd watch your arm and wrist when you get up" Sirius said warning her

"I was trying to hold you off, but you were too strong, and by the time I finally got you away, you had already bitten her!" James followed him, staying at a safe distance.

Tonks glanced at him, bewildered, and then looked at her arm. She jumped in surprise. Her arm was scratched badly and on her wrist, was a wound that looked like a sort of bad bite. It brought back all the memories of the previous night, and she began to shake, "I was bitten by Remus?" She began to cry.

Lupin stopped and turned around "Then you could of got her out the room James, how do you think i feel now i bit my own girlfriend and have now put her life in danger, i didn't want this for her James, you could of got her out" Lupin shouted again and ran towards the forest and felt guilty that he has bitten her and she was now like him, he didn't want that

Sirius watched her reaction and looked at her cry, he didn't know what to do and walked towards her and sighed, hugging her "Hey shh Tonks it's fine" Sirius said trying to calm her down "He didn't mean it, he didn't take his wolfbane, that wolf wasn't him it was a horriable animal, he wouldn't of done this is he took his wolfbane" Sirius said softly

James just stood at the entrance to the Whomping Willow, and watched Remus leave silently. He knew he should have got her out of the way sooner, but he had just been so shocked.

Tonks glanced at him, crying. "I'm not blaming him - I'm blaming myself. He told me that he was dangerous as a werewolf, and I shouldn't go near him like that, but I didn't listen!" She scrambled up, and hurried out of the common room. She ran outside, and curled up into a ball by the greenhouses, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Lupin sighed and stopped to a walk, he knew the animals in here wouldn't touch him as being a werewolve he had a werewolve scent to them and they left him alone, Lupin walked in further and sighed climbing up a tree and sat on a branch where you could see out to the school and it was nice up there, he felt guilt running threw him and he didn't want to face her, Lupin looked as she ran out and knew it was her by her hair

Sirius sighed and ran after her "Tonks wait, it wasn't your fault either Tonks" Sirius said and ran after her more and sat next to her "Listen to me, it isn't your fault Tonks" Sirius said and saw James but no Lupin, Sirius got up "James where is moony?" Sirius asked looking around

Tonks shook her head. "It is." She knew it was, and nothing would change that. She looked up at James and asked, "Where is he?"

James approached them, and sighed. "He ran off into the forest. Are you ok?" He glanced at Sirius, and gave him a look that said We'll talk later.

She just shook her head. "No." Her hair was now turning blue from her emotions, and she bolted off towards the forest.

Sirius looked at her "It isn't" Sirius said and looked at back at James "You let him run off to the forest, James greyback came for him last time" Sirius said and looked at Tonks "No Tonks come back, it isn't safe in there" Sirius said and looked at James and motioned for him to come and ran after her, catching her wrist "Tonks don't go in there, Lupin wouldn't want that, it's not safe and we know how deep he goes in there Tonks" Sirius said trying to get her to listen

Lupin heard them shouting and jumped down from the tree and moved more towards them and leaned against a tree at the edge "I'd listen to him Tonks" Lupin said not wanting to look at her

Tonks was about to snap at him, when she heard Remus's voice. She turned, and ran towards him. "Remus, please. I know now you didn't take the potion, but it was my fault for not listening to you when you said it was dangerous. I'm just so scared....." She buried her face in his chest, wrapping her arms around him.

Lupin looked up at her when she ran towards and sighed putting his arms around her "I know, i know you are scared" Lupin said softly and kissed the top of her head "It isn't your fault i don't blame you" Lupin said softly and felt really guilty for biting her and looked at both Sirius and James for help, he didn't know what to do

"I don't know what to do- I apparently transformed last night, and Sirius had to actually tie me to the sofa!" She looked up, and bit her lip. "It is my fault - I should have just listened."

Lupin closed his eyes and clenched his jaw tight together "How bad did i bite you Tonks and tell me the truth" Lupin said threw his teeth, angry with himseld for not taking the wolfbane and opened his eyes looking at the two boys infront of him "If you are one then there is nothing you can do about it" Lupin said and sighed

Tonks wordlessly held out her wrist for him to see, and she looked up at him. Finally she spoke, "There is one bright side to this at least......" She softly said looking up at his brown eyes.

James nudged Sirius, and inclined his head the way they had come, indicating that they should give Remus and Tonks some peace.

Lupin looked down and looked at her wrist that was a deep bite and he ran his fingers across it "I'm sorry for biting you, i bit you pretty hard you are for sure a werewolve" Lupin said and kissed the bite on her writs and looked down at her "Trust me, you will wish i never bit you, it's not very nice and that bite won't go it will turn into a scar, so will them scratches on your arm" Lupin said feeling guilt again

Sirius nodded at James and followed after him back to the castle

"The bright side I can see is that now you aren't alone in this." Tonks was calming down now, and she leaned into Remus, sighing. "What do we do now?" She thought about it and the hospital wing came to mind. "We should probably go to Madam Pomfrey - and Dumbledore possibly."

Lupin sighed "But i don't want you to live this life, i don't even like it" Lupin said and sighed again "Can't go back now" Lupin said and pulled her tighter to his body "I'm tired, my chest hurts i think James tried to stop me with his antlas" Lupin said and looked at her "We will have to tell Dumbledore yes, and get madam pomfrey to fix your bite mark" Lupin said and picked her up and started to carry her to the castle and to Dumbledore, who Lupin knew he would be mad at for not taking care

Status
Not open for further replies.