Love's Drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lupin kissed the top of her head "well we can always get our own place in a secret location like this and I will stay in with you unless I have to do something for the order"

"That sounds like an idea." She smiled happily, and sat back against the sofa cushions. "Now, can we get something to eat? I'm starving, and the full moon's tomorrow night." She shuddered.

Lupin smiled and nodded "We can do that then, go buy a house and put the spell on it like this one has and live there at least then we will live on our own with Belinda and when i have things to do with the order i will apparate here and maybe even you will come" he said smiling and laughed and then frowned "Yeah we can get something to eat, don't remind me about that, i know it is"

"For the past two years, I've been having to transform without the potion." She quietly informed him. "Tomorrow night will be a blessing because I'll finally have control over myself. Remember when I used to love the full moon every month?"

Lupin kissed her hand "Baby, you can have the potion from now on, you don't have to do it without the potion" he said softly and nodded "You will have control and be with me, we will be out in the garden at the bottom, it's a sort of shed that is actually bigger inside than what it looks" he said and nodded "Like i said because you was with me, that's why you used to love it"

Tonks smiled again. "Yeah, that's why. And I still love you that much. Besides, the potion is definitely going to be good thing tomorrow night. I'll be in control of my mind." She smiled happily at the thought.

Belinda toddled over and clambered onto her dad's lap, sitting still there. "Woof." She giggled and sat back against her father. Tonks laughed at that, and replied, "She likes saying that because it sounds like wolf."

Lupin smiled a wide grin "Well you can enjoy being a werewolve again with having the potion and being with me" he said smiling and kissed the top if her head
He smiled as Belinda came over and climbed onto his lap and he put his free arm around her small waist and laughed as what she said and kissed the top of Belinda's head "What happened to Dada, Belinda" he asked smiling "She sounds like a dog saying woof" he said said grinning
."​

"We need somewhere for Belinda to stay while we change." Tonks softly murmured. "I don't want her to see it, and be scared by it." She kissed her daughter's forehead, and stroked her cheek gently.

Lupin sighed and shrugged "I mean when i have been changing she's been with Sirius, James, Lily and all them for the whole night and she loves them but when we get our own place together we will have to think of something"

"Maybe we could get a spell or something around her bedroom so that werewolves can't enter?" Tonks suggested after a moment. "So when we transform we can't get into her room? Like a forcefield sort of, but only once a month." She thought this was a good idea, because it would be easy to do, and it would keep her daughter safe. "Also, a soundproof spell so she won't be able to hear any noise we make?"

Lupin looked at her and nodded at what she said "I think there is a spell like that, that my parents know because once i was bitten and i left home they put it on there on full moon nights becasue they don't want to be bitten" he said with a smile "I mean they took it off when i was home and it being a full moon,seeing as i am a werewolve but it did work"

"Then that is sorted." Tonks smiled and kissed their daughter's head. "Little monster aren't you, Belinda?" She cooed, and Belinda giggled, sticking her tongue out.

Tonks rolled her eyes. "Takes after me then?"

Lupin nodded with a smile "It sure is sorted, i will get the spell off them when i see them next or something, get it when we get our own house" he said smiling and laughedat Belinda "She is too much like you" he said with a smile and kissed Belinda's nose.

(any plot ideas for this by the way?)

Tonks smiled and then laughed when Belinda scrunched up her nose and turned into an tiny replica of Tonks herself, pink hair and everything.

[mmmmm not that i an think off the top of my head]

Lupin laughed as she scrunched up her nose and he always done that when he was kissed on his nose and he ran his fingers through his daughters hair and looked back at Tonks and raised an eyebrow "Too much like you, she's like your mini me"

"Well, she does look adorable." Tonks grinned, and ruffled her daughter's pink hair.

(want to just end this one, and do a next generation one? Where Belinda is older?)

[yeah we can do that if you want to :) and did you want to bring it in so they had Teddy as well? their son?]

Lupin chuckled and nodded "She does look very adorable, i will gladly agree with that"

(yeah ok. I'll close this thread, and set up the other one)

Status
Not open for further replies.